Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

Ditto that. I may not even use it since its "just" a purple item. Not unique..It Orange. Just purple.

I think it'd be cooler to just have the key.

[quote name='koalak']If anyone is wondering how to use the Golden Key, there is some info in the wiki:

Borderlands 2: Golden Key[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Wow, interesting. Even holding onto it until you hit the level cap isn't a guarantee since DLC is liable to raise it again.[/QUOTE]

yeah haha, I want to keep it until like level 50 and use it then to get an UBER powerful weapon, but I am not the patient type and probably I wont resist and spend it the moment I see the chest lol

So would people say the better deal is Amazon's $10 credit + Borderlands Premier Club, or the $15 off up front deal I currently have sitting at Newegg? Worth noting that the extra character class is all that really tempts me towards Amazon right now.

Edit: Also worth noting, Amazon charges me tax, so I end up paying about $21 more up front before taking the $10 credit into consideration.

[quote name='watcher0']So would people say the better deal is Amazon's $10 credit + Borderlands Premier Club, or the $15 off up front deal I currently have sitting at Newegg? Worth noting that the extra character class is all that really tempts me towards Amazon right now.

Edit: Also worth noting, Amazon charges me tax, so I end up paying about $21 more up front before taking the $10 credit into consideration.[/QUOTE]

I went with Gamestop. Only because they have that extra content pack.

[quote name='Rhett']It's 50. You get 46 skill points.[/QUOTE]

So same as Borderlands 1. Hmmm i'm betting they raise the level cap for the DLC they put out ;)

[quote name='pimpinc333']I went with Gamestop. Only because they have that extra content pack.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to order with them today for the same reason. I'm playing games a whole lot less than I used to so I want to get the most out of this purchase that I can. I'm going to play the shit out of Borderlands 2. :lol:

[quote name='blindinglights']Anyone know if GameStop will email the creature slaughter dome or will it be in the game case?[/QUOTE]

I was told it will be a code slip.

The codes print on the receipt for the most part w/GameStop otherwise it's in the case.

Everyone should listen to IGN Podcast Unlocked Episode 70: 1:20:00 interview w/Randy Pitchford. Think Inside the Actors Studio style, with LOTS of Duke Nukem discussion (30 minutes or so.)

AAaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Why didn't I pre-order sooner (those were sold out at the time) lol.

yeah size reference:
xlarge.jpg

[quote name='Spybreak8']AAaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Why didn't I pre-order sooner (those were sold out at the time) lol.

yeah size reference:
xlarge.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I didn't order that edition, I have too many dogs already.

[quote name='Spybreak8']AAaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Why didn't I pre-order sooner (those were sold out at the time) lol.

yeah size reference:
xlarge.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Is that a purple item or a orange item?

While I would have loved to get the Ultimate Edition, im glad I didn't. Is it me or does the chest look very cheap? I guess we will find out more about the quality on Tuesday.

[quote name='ZForce915']I'm going to order with them today for the same reason. I'm playing games a whole lot less than I used to so I want to get the most out of this purchase that I can. I'm going to play the shit out of Borderlands 2. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Same! I finished Dark Souls about 3 weeks ago. Haven't bought anything or really played anything since. I'm going to play Borderlands a ton on Tuesday once my nephew gets out of school. Co Op all the way!

Anyone know if Borderlands 2 will come with an online pass that you have to activate? I can't remember if that was the case with the 1st one or not. Or perhaps it will be new to the sequel.

I know you can buy a season's pass for 30 bucks got get 4 future (800 Point) DLC, but I don't think it comes with one. All it should come with is the Golden Access club stuff.

[quote name='SteveGo']Anyone know if Borderlands 2 will come with an online pass that you have to activate? I can't remember if that was the case with the 1st one or not. Or perhaps it will be new to the sequel.[/QUOTE]

First game had no online pass. Borderlands 2 also doesn't have one. I've seen an unboxing video, and it definitely does not. :)

I already had a copy ordered from Amazon with gift cards but decided to put in a GameStop.com order. I want the creature dome or whatever it's called. Hopefully it's worth it.

I'll be at the Gearbox Community celebration thing in Dallas today. Gonna get dat swag bag and hopefully clock a decent amount of time with the game.

Got to play a few times at the Borderlands 2 station. I wanted to use mai waifu Maya, but the person I was playing chose her first, so I relegated myself to using Axton. Man, the new turret is no joke. That thing eats so much damage, while dealing a good chunk of damage and keeping Axton alive. Can't wait for the release.

Also met Adam Sessler, the chick who won the Lilith contest a few months back, and the actor of the guardian angel. Both chicks, Sessler not included :p, were beautiful beyond belief.

[quote name='SteveGo']Anyone know if Borderlands 2 will come with an online pass that you have to activate? I can't remember if that was the case with the 1st one or not. Or perhaps it will be new to the sequel.[/QUOTE]

There's no onilne pass, but if you preorder you get the Premier Club which gives you a bunch of stuff including the new character, which costs $10 when she comes out a month later if you didn't preorder.

I'll be picking mine up tomorrow at midnight.

Now where to display my Loot Chest? And...would it be worth the effort to make shelves to actually display my guns?

There are vids on YT with plenty of gameplay, for anyone interested...

The 360 version is looking fiiiiiiiine. Even watching mere seconds of gameplay, I know I will enjoy the game hugely. First game was awesome, but had plenty of issues/lack of polish in several areas. This game just looks so improved.

I especially like the newer ease-of-use features (picking up cash/ammo by running over it), trading, and the seemingly quite solid 30+ frame rate (for the 360).

I want so bad to click it but want to be surprised :bomb:

Joe will probably end up spoiling it for me anyway unless it happens at the start of the game.

Anyway, been playing through some of the Borderlands DLC the past couple weekends in preparation for Borderlands 2 so I will have a fresh perspective on the improvements they made. I had forgotten how funny/witty the dialogue was in that game and I hope they kept it up in part 2.

-> Paid $8 for RDD (Amazon)

-> Order "ships", first and last location before delivery is main sorting facility 15 minutes from my house, about 5 hours after UPS starts delivery.

-> UPS just ran, but obviously not with BL2.

-> Not sure if I should be irritated or thankful it will definitely be here tomorrow, unless there's some ridiculous intervention from nature.

:lol:

Seriously though, looking forward to it. Most anticipated game, ever. Diablo 3 can suck it.

[quote name='icp_00_111']Only 12 more hours before I can go to GS and pick up my copy. Oh Claptrap, how I have missed you. lol[/QUOTE]

Yup, same here. I'm going to have to keep telling myself I can only play for an hour and not stay up all night:)

Anybody pre-order two editions from amazon and get 2 premier club codes? I got the loot chest version and regular version, but only got a code for the regular version so far.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Can't wait! Its going to be a long wait until 330pm tomorrow so I can Co Op with my nephew. But im glad this day is finally here! :)[/QUOTE]

I've got morning classes for the first time in years on Tuesdays, so I'm with you there. 1:30PM is far too long to wait, but I'll have to do it. Got next weeks homework finished up though so I don't have to worry about that this weekend! :bouncy:

My copy from Amazon shipped and is scheduled to come in tomorrow (damn you, CA taxes) but I won't be on until late in the evening yet I'll be stoked to play.

Just got back w/ my loot chest from GS. Sadly I have to be up in 5 hours for work and as much as i wanna see how I'll do at staying up and going an entire day of work with no sleep, I think i'll just have to suffer through the work day knowing its sitting at home waiting to be played.

Hey fellas. I'm looking to find people to play this with as my other friends wont be getting it. Generally, I am available late evening to night time 8PM-3AM central works best but some days a week I can play in the evening or afternoon.

If you are mature, aren't some crazy sexist/racist acting mofo and hopefully 20+ years old (the older the better), add me or post your gamer tag and we can get started tomorrow! My gamer tag is Calinks

FYI both the Premier Club (all preorders at AM, BB, and GS) and the Slaughterhouse DLC (GS only) are 108kb download tokens so I guess they are on the disk.

[quote name='MSUHitman']FYI both the Premier Club (all preorders at AM, BB, and GS) and the Slaughterhouse DLC (GS only) are 108kb download tokens so I guess they are on the disk.[/QUOTE]

Makes sense. I mean, the Vault pack is just some guns and a relic. Not like Gaige is out yet.

And all you need is one person with the Slaughter dome DLC to host, and everyone can play it.

The bad thing is there's soooo much hidden and going on. Then you have greedy pricks who open up chests and take all of the guns before you see them. I'm playing through on my own for a while.. 12 slots in the backpack to start off with suuuuucks when there's soo many cool guns I've found already ahahaI'm hittin the pillow so I can get up and crush it tomorrow. The guns you get from the dlc are easily surpassed as you level up.. except the sniper rifle. I've kept that .. only one I've seen so far. I too have the slaughter dome but can't find where or how to play it. Any nongreedy peeps who wanna playthrough on coop pm me your gamer tag on PS3

bread's done
Back