Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

[quote name='DarkTower80']Hooray for the badass rank reset. Just lost a bunch of golden keys and my entire badass rank. Had been meaning to back up my save to the cloud and spaced it.[/QUOTE]

damn, sorry to hear. how many hours have did you log already?

[quote name='DCpinoy']damn, sorry to hear. how many hours have did you log already?[/QUOTE]

Level 45 a little more than halfway thru my TVHM. Mostly single player, but didn't really keep track of hours.

[quote name='DarkTower80']Hooray for the badass rank reset. Just lost a bunch of golden keys and my entire badass rank. Had been meaning to back up my save to the cloud and spaced it.[/QUOTE]

Man that sucks! Curious - did you happen to use a new-u station shortly before the reset occurred - a day or two before? At all ever?

[quote name='bordjon']Man that sucks! Curious - did you happen to use a new-u station shortly before the reset occurred - a day or two before? At all ever?[/QUOTE]

Haven't used one in last few play sessions but have used them in the past for new skins but not for respec

Ok so do not read unless you have finished the game since SPOILERS!

So I have not beaten the game yet but just finished the part where you find out Angel is a Siren and Jack's daughter. The cut scene where Roland is killed by Jack was really well done and provided more emotional impact than the entire first game. Well that is how I felt at that moment at least. The thing is I was thinking more about it this morning and I came to the realization that Gearbox completely broke their own rules of Pandora. Everytime I was Roland in the first game and he bit the dust he would just respawn. Well why not now? I understand it from a gameplay standpoint but in the end his death breaks the rules of the game. Anyway, maybe I need to see if he really is dead by finishing but it was just something that bugged me today.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Ok so do not read unless you have finished the game since SPOILERS!

So I have not beaten the game yet but just finished the part where you find out Angel is a Siren and Jack's daughter. The cut scene where Roland is killed by Jack was really well done and provided more emotional impact than the entire first game. Well that is how I felt at that moment at least. The thing is I was thinking more about it this morning and I came to the realization that Gearbox completely broke their own rules of Pandora. Everytime I was Roland in the first game and he bit the dust he would just respawn. Well why not now? I understand it from a gameplay standpoint but in the end his death breaks the rules of the game. Anyway, maybe I need to see if he really is dead by finishing but it was just something that bugged me today.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you're right. Pretty much any permanent death in Borderlands breaks the lore. Oh well! :lol:

I think you (general you, not you personally) just need to accept that Borderlands is not a game that takes its canon too seriously. I mean Claptrap flat out tells you how to twink items between your characters. :D

I haven't had the rank reset but I've had things not count in my challenge list on the DLC. I found the secret stash in the Leviathan lair and had the message pop up and get the badass rank message but now when I look at the challenge list it shows it as not being completed. Then I went to the lighthouse area and found that stash of money on a rooftop that also counts as an area challenge and then when I was doing another part of the game later I looked at that and it also hadn't registered. Strange...

Also, went through all of Opportunity last night and opened every chest I could find - no Jimmy Jenkins (or any loot spawn whatsoever). Oh well...

I have 13 or 14 and that's after redeeming at least 4 or 5. I just did one last night when I hit level 30 and I got the same things I got the last 3 times: purple grenade mods :bomb:.

It would be nice to get something different for once.

I am going to wait till I hit 40 and then do a few more and then do the rest at 50. Gaining levels is painfully slow, now, though. I got 3-4 when doing the Pirate DLC but then doing 4-5 regular side missions and all of Opportunity I only gained a level and a half in 4+ hours of play.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How does one access the Pirate DLC. I ended up getting the Season Pass and downloaded the DLC but I'm unsure of where to go to access it.[/QUOTE]

Fast travel to Oasis.

[quote name='DCpinoy']@io are you on play through 2 yet? You level up pretty fast just doing quest on play through 2.[/QUOTE]

Hah, no - it is taking me forever to do the first playthrough. I'm not sure I'll want to do a second playthrough.

Hope you and your buddy got some stuff you can use outta there, Daz!

Here I am. One challenge left for the achievement. Of course it's Jenkins, who I previously thought I already had. This ought to be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GUNNM']Do you wait when it says CHALLENGE UPDATE CLICK YAYADYDYAY. You have to wait until the message disappears[/QUOTE]

Wait for what? That just goes away by itself. I didn't check the challenges until much later - what I'm saying is I got them to show up and then they weren't "recorded" properly.

[quote name='IanKazimer']Hope you and your buddy got some stuff you can use outta there, Daz!

Here I am. One challenge left for the achievement. Of course it's Jenkins, who I previously thought I already had. This ought to be fun.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again! I was able to use a few of the guns you dropped, most happy with the L&O combo. I really appreciate it!

Did crazy damage rocket launcher you dropped come from master gee? The one with all the pink spheres

Missed out on that last code but I figured since I have 7 I'd use one. At level 28 and got two purple sniper rifles, meh. I'm a Gunzerker so two assault rifles, shotguns or pistols would have been nice. Good elemental damage on both though.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Thanks again! I was able to use a few of the guns you dropped, most happy with the L&O combo. I really appreciate it!

Did crazy damage rocket launcher you dropped come from master gee? The one with all the pink spheres[/QUOTE]

Nah, that was a Verm drop. Thing's kind of insane. When I was racking up my rocket launcher BA challenges, I just shot near myself with The Sham equipped. Pretty much infinite ammo since apparently your own splash damage counts for ammo regen from the shield.
http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Norfleet

[quote name='Ryuukishi']So that's how you get those. I played with a dude the other day who had the Salvador gamerpic and I couldn't figure out where it came from.[/QUOTE]
Actually you can get the salvador gamerpic free via the gamestop gamerpics. It has lara croft, sheppard, master chief
http://gamer-pics.com/clawedfuture/

I found them on console. When you log on you'll see two gamestop gamerpics download the 2nd one I think or both w/e you wanna do

[quote name='IanKazimer']Nah, that was a Verm drop. Thing's kind of insane. When I was racking up my rocket launcher BA challenges, I just shot near myself with The Sham equipped. Pretty much infinite ammo since apparently your own splash damage counts for ammo regen from the shield.
http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Norfleet[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, I was wondering where it came from. I'll have to check it out with the sham. Thanks again!

[quote name='Brother Daz']Thanks, I should be able to snag them all.[/QUOTE]

The nice thing is that they are time sensitive and not a fixed amount of redemption.

[quote name='IanKazimer']You guys know if it's possible to switch characters without fully leaving someone's lobby?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure the only way is to back out and switch that way.

Saving to the cloud won't work. Once you back up to the cloud it syncs in game whether you want it to or not. You have to use a jump drive.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Plan accordingly

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/951/borderlands-2-golden-keys-incoming[/QUOTE]
Can you input the keys online or do you need to input them through the shift menu in game?

[quote name='IanKazimer']Does anyone in here still have that Doc Mercy quest available in their game? Wondering if anyone would be down for farming Jenkins at some point.[/QUOTE]
I have that quest available on my TVHM playthrough and would be down for some farming. I'll be on most of tonight after 10pm.

[quote name='Sinfulfate']Can you input the keys online or do you need to input them through the shift menu in game?

I have that quest available on my TVHM playthrough and would be down for some farming. I'll be on most of tonight after 10pm.[/QUOTE]

Cool, man. I'll throw you a FR if it looks like I'll be around!

So last night I got the "Order" shield that I keep hearing about. I don't get what's so great about it - doesn't seem all that useful to me. I suppose I need to have the other half: what is "Law", how do you get it, and what does it do?

Anyone want to help me kill the 3 final bosses ( end of game main quest and end of game two dlc ones). Have a level 47 commando and I get slaughtered.

New PC update just dropped. Now the clock starts ticking for :360: cert.

Wonder if this is part of their fix for the BAR reset? Just allow people to reset the challenges and re-accrue the tokens.

• Added the ability to reset all challenge progress for a character once they've completed 85% of all non-DLC, non-area-specific challenge levels. This will keep the player's current challenge bonuses and rank, but reset all challenge progress to 0 and allow challenges to be re-completed for additional ranks and bonuses. Resetting is available on the "challenges" screen of the status menu and will display as a tooltip at the bottom of the screen if the player has met the criteria.
http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22126761-pc-update-information

[quote name='IanKazimer']Yeah, Order is nothing without Law. They're definitely meant to be a set.

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Law_(Borderlands_2)[/QUOTE]

Wait, it's from the "Won't Get Fooled Again" quest - that's the one with the quadruplets, right? I did that a long, long time ago and whatever I got from that quest I probably sold long ago because it sucked. Oh well...

bread's done
Back