Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - 6/25 - 800 pts.

@DuvalMagic: .WinPC: CT5BT-6BCSZ-F3B3T-JTTTB-WXHJF
.PS3: W353B-9FXZT-RHJ5J-HT5B3-JK95X
.X360: W353B-9FXWX-JFR3R-CX3B3-JK9J3
Bonus set of codes! Should last around an hour he said.

[quote name='One From Zero']Maybe I'm alone here, but I just did the
Claptrap's Birthday Bash
mission for the first time and it managed to completely suck all the wind out of my sails.

I really do miss the days of Claptrap being portrayed as a friend (or friend-in-need) instead of this jerky butt-of-everyones-jokes. Just my .02.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! Claptrap is awesome!

man me and my nephew had hella trouble with
Bloodwing
in TVHM - spent maybe an hour and didn't ever get it. I was lvl 44 siren and he was 45 assassin. I had no problem at all with it with my lvl 44 commando solo. The badass skags were tearing us up. First real snag we've hit. I think I'll switch over to my commando with him because I think the turret helps a ton with the skags. Plus - fuck rabid stalkers!

Finally beat hyperius solo today. Damn that fucker is hard!! I then when to fight master gee, yeah Hyperius isn't so hard...

I'm not sure if I have a alkaline bee shield. I want to say I do in my vault but am not sure. Does anyone here have one that's a lvl 50? I've been reading that it really helps with gee. If not, I guess the farming begins again.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Finally beat hyperius solo today. Damn that fucker is hard!! I then when to fight master gee, yeah Hyperius isn't so hard...

I'm not sure if I have a alkaline bee shield. I want to say I do in my vault but am not sure. Does anyone here have one that's a lvl 50? I've been reading that it really helps with gee. If not, I guess the farming begins again.[/QUOTE]

Still haven't beat Hyperius but need tips on how to solo?

[quote name='Streetskillz']Still haven't beat Hyperius but need tips on how to solo?[/QUOTE]
You need that stupid tediore orange rarity weapon that does a shit load dmg when you reload

Went back to Borderlands 1 to get collectible achievements and wow I can't believe they changed something so simple in B2 like the sticking to the end of your weapons list when selling stuff.

@DuvalMagic: WinPC: KTKJT-Z3K9H-FJ33T-J33T3-BBKH6
PS3: WTWJ3-TSXZJ-FZJC3-9TWJJ-WBCCB
X360: WTWJ3-TSXWR-BXRB6-5XTJJ-WBCTB

He swears this time that's it for the night lol

I am loving all the keys but this really shows how much of a marketing ploy they were for the pre-order bonus. The Key and the guns were pretty much a throw away. The real value was in getting Gaige for free.

[quote name='JediJames2']@DuvalMagic: WinPC: KTKJT-Z3K9H-FJ33T-J33T3-BBKH6
PS3: WTWJ3-TSXZJ-FZJC3-9TWJJ-WBCCB
X360: WTWJ3-TSXWR-BXRB6-5XTJJ-WBCTB

He swears this time that's it for the night lol[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Jenkins! On my second real farming run of wildlife. Lvl 44 commando solo. Doctor's Orders mission open. Found him in the room with 4 boxes - he was in the second box I opened - the one with the mission item in it. First was a loader of some sort, then Jenkins then two loot midgets afterwards. I kept going to the "end" of the map and noticed several more loader/midgets pop up. More than I remember from the previous solo run and with the run I did with my nephew today.

Thanks - code still worked as of 11:18pm central

[quote name='JediJames2']X360: WTWJ3-TSXWR-BXRB6-5XTJJ-WBCTB[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Now @21 and might actually try using one.

I am loving all the keys but this really shows how much of a marketing ploy they were for the pre-order bonus. The Key and the guns were pretty much a throw away. The real value was in getting Gaige for free.

Am with you there, although I do like having that sniper rifle right off the bat. Finally gave up on the relic recently.

[quote name='Streetskillz']Still haven't beat Hyperius but need tips on how to solo?[/QUOTE]

All lvl 50: bee shield, baby maker and tediore relic. I did it on normal with my assassin 50. Go straight in and spam the reload weapon toss at him (hold the right trigger and hammer X). When his orange shield goes up, don't shot him because your bullets deflect off him back to you. You should be able to get his health half way down before his robots spawn. Once they've spawn shoot them to take off their shield stream things (I used the corrosive conference call for them) once his shield is down again, spam the baby maker.

Anyone still down to Dupe some weapons, I have the Conference Call and the Bee Shield. Looking for the Pitchfork, Babymaker, and the B*tch or any other cool ones ,any help would be appreciated !! My Gamertag is MeatZilla1 just shoot me a request I'll be off and on all day.

[quote name='dutch72']Anyone still down to Dupe some weapons, I have the Conference Call and the Bee Shield. Looking for the Pitchfork, Babymaker, and the B*tch or any other cool ones ,any help would be appreciated !! My Gamertag is MeatZilla1 just shoot me a request I'll be off and on all day.[/QUOTE]

I have a pitchfork and baby maker I can dupe for you.

If anyone is down for some Doctor's Orders/Jenkins farming today, I've got a big ol inventory of oranges to dupe for your troubles. Would love to cross him off of my list.

[quote name='IanKazimer']If anyone is down for some Doctor's Orders/Jenkins farming today, I've got a big ol inventory of oranges to dupe for your troubles. Would love to cross him off of my list.[/QUOTE]

I can try for a little while send me a friends request.

[quote name='IanKazimer']If anyone is down for some Doctor's Orders/Jenkins farming today, I've got a big ol inventory of oranges to dupe for your troubles. Would love to cross him off of my list.[/QUOTE]

I found a quicker way to farm jenkins. Head to opputunity. Stay to left, heading towards the hard hat signs. ( like you are going to get a certain piece of equipment for a mission on this level.). Kill the 1st of guys. Just past the hard hat signs are a couple of ammo chests. (while you are still in the awning like section). These spawn loot monsters. Just repeat until you get Jenkins. You could try just running right to the spot rather than killing the guys and it should be 30 seconds to look for Jenkins.

[quote name='Brother Daz']^ this works. I helped a buddy the other day here and got it first try for him.[/QUOTE]

Or, you can spend three hours farming there like I did and never encounter a Jimmy. It's pure luck. The Doctor's Orders method is the way to go if you can.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Or, you can spend three hours farming there like I did and never encounter a Jimmy. It's pure luck. The Doctor's Orders method is the way to go if you can.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you checked the right ammo boxes? They are easy to miss. There are two boxes behind a barricade just after the hard hat signs.

[quote name='kklems']Are you sure you checked the right ammo boxes? They are easy to miss. There are two boxes behind a barricade just after the hard hat signs.[/QUOTE]
Yup. It's completely down to luck how long it would take to get Jenkins from one of those boxes. Like I said, I farmed for three hours or so, spawned probably 7 or 8 loot loaders total but no Jenkins. I've seen people say they've farmed for 15 hours with no luck. Other people get him right away.

Another pic of Nigri as Mad Moxxi just because why not.
picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:
spoiler that puppy, NSFW

Yeah I've seen that one before. ^^

Just curious should I just do the last mission or go through and get more side missions done. Will I be able to finish all these afterwards or only on another playthrough?

You can do them after you beat the game. The only thing beating the game does is unlock TVHM, but you can still play the first playthrough like in the first game.

[quote name='Spybreak8']Good to hear. Um, what is TVHM?[/QUOTE]
You can go through all the quests again with the enemies' levels starting at around 32. Beat the last story quest in True Vault Hunter Mode and everything in the game levels up to around 50.

So if I powerlevel my guys up to 50 (a lvl 44 and a 45 right now) will tvhm mission quests (and side quests) scale to that level? I think I remember that side quest rewards scale so I haven't done a bunch of those yet on purpose. But do main missions in TVHM (second playthrough) scale if you haven't unlocked them yet or are they set at a certain difficulty level like the first playthrough?

[quote name='bordjon']So if I powerlevel my guys up to 50 (a lvl 44 and a 45 right now) will tvhm mission quests (and side quests) scale to that level? I think I remember that side quest rewards scale so I haven't done a bunch of those yet on purpose. But do main missions in TVHM (second playthrough) scale if you haven't unlocked them yet or are they set at a certain difficulty level like the first playthrough?[/QUOTE]

You'll have to beat TVHM in order for everything to scale up to 50+. I'd save triggering those sidequests until then.

Is Moxxi's outfit really purple now? I kind of assumed it was still red but the lighting where she's standing behind the bar just makes it look purple.

[quote name='dutch72']A quick shout out and thanks to Brother Daz for hooking me up and saving me hours farming !![/QUOTE]
No problem. I got a few of those from DJ and Ian also.

Used 5 of my 14 keys last night once I got to Sanctuary on TVM with some friends. Got a decent purple pistol, SMG, Sniper Rifle and grenade mod. Rest of stuff I sold. Up to level 39 now, will try some more keys when I get in the 40s or so--especially if they give out a bunch again.

A friend also gave me a legendary commando class mod. Forget what level, 35 maybe. Pretty decent cooldown bonus and +3 to a bunch of skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Corvin']I'm not as far along as everyone else but I hit Fyrestone last night. That was a cool little surprise.[/QUOTE]

It made me sad to see how much it changed (screw you Jack)...not that it was a jewel to begin with.

Got to level 44 with my Siren last night while playing with a friend. Just beat Wilhelm and kinda farmed him for a bit to see if he would drop anything worth a damn -- tons of blue shotguns, but nothing else. We killed him one time and all his loot (looked like a couple purples, likely eridium though) shot from his torso straight off the cliff.... ugh.

[quote name='HydroX']Got to level 44 with my Siren last night while playing with a friend. Just beat Wilhelm and kinda farmed him for a bit to see if he would drop anything worth a damn -- tons of blue shotguns, but nothing else. We killed him one time and all his loot (looked like a couple purples, likely eridium though) shot from his torso straight off the cliff.... ugh.[/QUOTE]
He'll drop a decent legendary pistol every once in a while. He also drops the rolling thunder grenade (one of my favorites) but its really rare. I farmed him probably 50 times, got four pistols and finally his grenade the last time.

bread's done
Back