Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition Now at International Retailers for Preorder

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Not really a deal, but it is sold out everywhere else.

Xbox 360
http://www.frys.com/product/7190922?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

PS3
http://www.frys.com/product/7190972?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

PC
http://www.frys.com/product/7191002?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG DEAD

Play Asia (US starting soon, Asia Version Available)
http://www.play-asia.com/paOScore/1...+2+(Ultimate+Loot+Chest+Limited+Edition).html

Edit: Also Amazon.de ships to the US. I bought my Sonic Generations Collector's Edition from them. Not sure if 360 will be region free, but PS3 is so I'll post a link to that.

http://www.amazon.de/2K-Games-Borde...8E14/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1342480565&sr=8-4 DEAD

http://www.amazon.it/Borderlands-Ul...DE/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1347412908&sr=8-15 Game Region Free NEW

It's listed as 129 Euros, but they take the Italian tax off when shipping to the US, so it comes out to 109 Euros for the game and 10 Euros for shipping. So 117 Euros for the game shipped which is $150.xx. Only a few cents more than the US version!

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOOO!!! I just got back from Best buy... I ordered my 360 version within MINS! of it being put up on the site. They changed my order to PC and didn't notify me. So, now I have a pc version of the loot chest and no 360 version. The worst part is there's nothing I can do about.... glad to know the prices are plummeting so I can't even throw it up on ebay and make a profit.

[quote name='Woocls']NOOOO!!! I just got back from Best buy... I ordered my 360 version within MINS! of it being put up on the site. They changed my order to PC and didn't notify me. So, now I have a pc version of the loot chest and no 360 version. The worst part is there's nothing I can do about.... glad to know the prices are plummeting so I can't even throw it up on ebay and make a profit.[/QUOTE]

You'll still make a profit. PC version is likely one of the more limited versions.

Is there anyone who bought a 360 version just to flip it? or maybe you pre-ordered it and changed your mind? If so I'd love to switch copies with you....

[quote name='Woocls']NOOOO!!! I just got back from Best buy... I ordered my 360 version within MINS! of it being put up on the site. They changed my order to PC and didn't notify me. So, now I have a pc version of the loot chest and no 360 version. The worst part is there's nothing I can do about.... glad to know the prices are plummeting so I can't even throw it up on ebay and make a profit.[/QUOTE]

And this is why you don't preorder CE's from BB. Sucks for ya man, but as everyone on CAG knows I was all about the SF CE so I can't help ya. My GS only had 1 extra each on the Vault Hunters, no extra loot chests, and it's the 2nd highest volume GS in STL.

Definately flip or trade it but raise hell w/BB saying you'll never come back, etc. with the district/area whatever BB calls it manager and maybe you can get some free shit for their fuck up.

[quote name='Obiwan456']Just got my Loot Chest. This thing is AWESOME LIKE WOW.[/QUOTE]

I agree, it's amazing. I love every piece that's in it. WELL worth the money, lol.

Like, I can't believe people had a problem with this lootchest. It's plenty big for something. I'll figure out a use for it. And everything in it is just so amazing.

Also, my GameStop only had two lootchests that I could see. And I could hear people making comments as I walked away from the store about how I got one of them.

:bouncy: MY BOMBIGNANTS! :bouncy:

Frys *appears* to have some XBox 360 Loot Chests available online. It's impossible to tell whether these are from credit fails or if they're just ghosts in the system, but that might be a chance worth taking. In for one!

----

Update: [FONT=Helvetica, Arial]In Process [/FONT]

CLAPTRAP DON'T FAIL ME NOW!

Wow I expect those to go quick(very low stock available). I ordered a copy of guild wars 2 ce from them during a restock as soon as the thread was posted on here and it was cancelled.

Ah, placed an order for the loot chest (again) at Frys. Let's see if this one works out. Thanks for the heads up

So far so good. Says that it's In Process...

Don't fail me again Frys.

[quote name='Youngnoble']Now shows as in stock, instead of saying preorder these will probably ship:D
El Toro I'm glad your finally going to get 1.[/QUOTE]

Haha thanks, been ordering on these sites since they stopped pre-orders from the main retailers.

Thanks Guerrilla, but im not holding my breath. I preordered months ago with them only to get cancelled too. I probably screwed myself by ordering two. I got greedy hoping to sell one to offset the high shipping.

[quote name='Youngnoble']Not good, seems some are shipping without the bobble head.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=148446[/QUOTE]

lol.. just like I'm sure everyone who contacted Sega for a replacement facehugger (AVP Hunter Edition) actually had a broken one :roll:.

Anyways if it actually is legit it had to be from B&M Retailers with midnight releases. No way anyone in that thread had gotten theirs shipped to them yet

So I got this this morning from JR.com after asking whats up with my order for the loot chest:

Thank you for writing. The release date for the games is today. However our New York store is closed for the Jewish holiday and we will not receive our shipment until tomorrow. Orders will be shipped within 1 business days from the time we receive the delivery. We truly apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

[quote name='Guerrilla']:bouncy: MY BOMBIGNANTS! :bouncy:

Frys *appears* to have some XBox 360 Loot Chests available online. It's impossible to tell whether these are from credit fails or if they're just ghosts in the system, but that might be a chance worth taking. In for one!

----

Update: [FONT=Helvetica, Arial]In Process [/FONT]

CLAPTRAP DON'T FAIL ME NOW![/QUOTE]

Thanks Guerilla.

Ordered 1 but I'm surprised the site is still taking orders so my fingers are crossed.

[quote name='ShockandAww']So I got this this morning from JR.com after asking whats up with my order for the loot chest:

Thank you for writing. The release date for the games is today. However our New York store is closed for the Jewish holiday and we will not receive our shipment until tomorrow. Orders will be shipped within 1 business days from the time we receive the delivery. We truly apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.[/QUOTE]

o_O

:applause:

Well, I crossed my fingers and ordered one from Frys even though I just picked up my Vault Hunters at GS midnight, and have the wife's vanilla version shipping from BB...WTF happened to my self control?

[quote name='Mojo691']Well, I crossed my fingers and ordered one from Frys even though I just picked up my Vault Hunters at GS midnight, and have the wife's vanilla version shipping from BB...WTF happened to my self control?[/QUOTE]

You pretty much have to throw any ounce of it out when your frequent this forum :p

[quote name='ShockandAww']So I got this this morning from JR.com after asking whats up with my order for the loot chest:

Thank you for writing. The release date for the games is today. However our New York store is closed for the Jewish holiday and we will not receive our shipment until tomorrow. Orders will be shipped within 1 business days from the time we receive the delivery. We truly apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.[/QUOTE]

Frak! I'm losing hope in JR, they should have received their shipment last Friday, like every other retailer.

[quote name='mont78']Fry's no longer listing ULC. Hopefully those who got in early get a copy.

Sorry, but no products were found.[/QUOTE]

Starting to think it was just an error.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Starting to think it was just an error.[/QUOTE]

It was there leftover stock from cancelled orders. My order shows as in progress.

[quote name='Youngnoble']It was there leftover stock from cancelled orders. My order shows as in progress.[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm telling myself too...

Why I'm sure we're actually going to get this is I saw the shipping info go from pre-order to in-stock ships same business day to then back ordered and then they removed the link so you couldn't order anymore.

[quote name='merchie89']Hey rockinjs, only you care. I sold one too does that make me badass like you!!! *eyeroll*[/QUOTE]

lol I smell hate

bread's done
Back