Boston Marathon Bombing - Three dead 175+ injured

And now for something to file under "P" for "positive."

I admittedly don't know anything about baseball but apparently this is (past the obvious outright respectfulness) a big deal.

sahymyvy.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

[quote name='Dead of Knight']You live in Revere? May god have mercy on your soul.[/QUOTE]

No, some place even worse. Lynn........ :lol:

[quote name='enigma']And now for something to file under "P" for "positive."

I admittedly don't know anything about baseball but apparently this is (past the obvious outright respectfulness) a big deal.

sahymyvy.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

There's something about this that's heartwarming, as silly as that sounds.

its just a bunch of yay we are american's and bostonians and we stand together with love BS on twitter and facebook for a week and then its over. sucks for the people that were hurt or lost their lives but it happens everyday just in different situations. sadly there is far too much violence in our country but I thank god I was born here and not in a slum in brazil or India.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GUNNM']Apparently 4chan is doing their own HW (was probably posted already I'm an asshole, etc etc)
http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA[/QUOTE]

Very intense. News is saying that they have a suspect now from video footage. I wonder if it will match up to one of the "suspects" from 4-chan. I will keep an eye on the TV since all the channels are pretty much just covering this. They were suppose to have a press conference at 1, then got postponed to 2 and now postponed further.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Or not. Boston PD just tweeted it was false report and they have made no arrests.[/QUOTE]

DoJ did too! Whoops!:D

CNN always a constant reminder of why I hate MSM with their "Report it first, who cares if it's correct" attitude. The others are just as bad if not worse, but CNN seems to have been outdoing themselves the past hour or two.

I've been on 4chan off and on the last few days. The joke threads have mostly scaled down and now seems like most of the Boston Marathon threads about dedicated about finding suspects and passing on the info to the FBI, DOJ.

Say what you want about /b/tards but there seems to be a good select few who are focusing their efforts on helping.

Edit: I got a text message from the g/f that said people are lined up infront of the courthouse ready to lynch the person who was "allegedly" in custody. Who knows what's really going on though.

[quote name='Calipso']I got a text message from the g/f that said people are lined up infront of the courthouse ready to lynch the person who was "allegedly" in custody. Who knows what's really going on though.[/QUOTE]
I never understood why people would do that, because there is no way they are bringing the responsible party up through the front or letting people get within gun range of them.

[quote name='JP']I never understood why people would do that, because there is no way they are bringing the responsible party up through the front or letting people get within gun range of them.[/QUOTE]
Someone will try to pull a Jack Ruby and conspiracy theorists will go nuts.

That's a real interesting post by Anonymous on 4/15 in that 4chan picture. The news stations were saying it was a male in his early 20s before they put the kibosh on the news story today.

[quote name='JP']CNN always a constant reminder of why I hate MSM with their "Report it first, who cares if it's correct" attitude. The others are just as bad if not worse, but CNN seems to have been outdoing themselves the past hour or two.[/QUOTE]

I liked how earlier CNN.com was simultaneously reporting that an arrest had been made and an arrest had not been made.

[quote name='JP']CNN always a constant reminder of why I hate MSM with their "Report it first, who cares if it's correct" attitude. The others are just as bad if not worse, but CNN seems to have been outdoing themselves the past hour or two.[/QUOTE]
CNN had been a terrible network for years. Two words: Wolf Blitzer. Need I say more?

anyone see that dude on CNN go through all the steps of how to make a bomb from a pressure cooker? what a dumb network.

"When you buy a pressure cooker, if someone gives you some strange looks, just say you're on your way to a soup kitchen."

wat

[quote name='dohdough']Someone will try to pull a Jack Ruby and conspiracy theorists will go nuts.[/QUOTE]
That was my thought as well. If whoever is responsible dies while in custody or whatever, dear god it'll be a storm. Alex Jones might just orgasm to death with that.

[quote name='mitch079']That's a real interesting post by Anonymous on 4/15 in that 4chan picture. The news stations were saying it was a male in his early 20s before they put the kibosh on the news story today.[/QUOTE]
The only problem I see with that post was that conspiracy (insert derogatory word) were stating stuff like that an hour or two after it happened. That way they can say they were right no matter what is found out because one half was saying they'll blame it on a foreigner so we can go to war with (insert country here) or they'll blame it on a gun guy to take away our guns. No details either, so no credibility in my mind.

[quote name='Cantatus']I liked how earlier CNN.com was simultaneously reporting that an arrest had been made and an arrest had not been made.[/QUOTE]
I believe the Boston Globe was doing the same thing as well.

[quote name='dohdough']CNN had been a terrible network for years. Two words: Wolf Blitzer. Need I say more?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, today has been a true showing of CNN/FOX going just overboard with the levels of BS and bad journalism.

[quote name='dohdough']CNN had been a terrible network for years. Two words: Wolf Blitzer. Need I say more?[/QUOTE]

Piers Morgan says hi.

For all the flak FOX News gets (and they deserve it all) I honestly believe that CNN is worse. At least Fox's incompetence and bias are glaringly obvious, CNN somehow seems to manage a veneer of respectable journalism, which makes them more dangerous in my opinion. "The most trusted name in news" is still something a lot of people believe.

[quote name='Calipso']Piers Morgan says hi.[/QUOTE]
Celebrity Death Match?:rofl:

[quote name='bvharris']For all the flak FOX News gets (and they deserve it all) I honestly believe that CNN is worse. At least Fox's incompetence and bias are glaringly obvious, CNN somehow seems to manage a veneer of respectable journalism, which makes them more dangerous in my opinion. "The most trusted name in news" is still something a lot of people believe.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I can say that it's worse, but they're just as bad as each other and in different ways.

[quote name='dohdough']Celebrity Death Match?:rofl:

I don't know if I can say that it's worse, but they're just as bad as each other and in different ways.[/QUOTE]

I would rather see Piers Morgan burned alive or sent back to England.....than to give him any future attention or credibility.

How many Americans go to Britain and try to force their political views on that country? Their country is as big a clusterfuck as ours.

[quote name='Calipso']How many Americans go to Britain and try to force their political views on that country? Their country is as big a clusterfuck as ours.[/QUOTE]

Not quite, but they're getting closer.

[quote name='Calipso']I would rather see Piers Morgan burned alive or sent back to England.....than to give him any future attention or credibility.

How many Americans go to Britain and try to force their political views on that country? Their country is as big a clusterfuck as ours.[/QUOTE]
Real classy, holmes.
[quote name='elessar123']Not quite, but they're getting closer.[/QUOTE]
Btw guys, vs. is in another forum.

I stopped watching CNN altogether after Michael Jackson died. A fucking nonstop week of MJ news. fucking awful.

[quote name='mykevermin']I stopped watching CNN altogether after Michael Jackson died. A fucking nonstop week of MJ news. fucking awful.[/QUOTE]

It's all about the views....quality of content/verifying sources no longer matter in journalism

[quote name='dohdough']Real classy, holmes.

Btw guys, vs. is in another forum.[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to :

1342801511_james-holmes.jpg

I never said I was classy. Not the biggest fan of assholes who force their agenda on others, no matter what side they push.

This age of the hip shooting media machine sickens the crap out of me. They are going to get somebody killed without as much of a backtrack and apology sooner than later.

[quote name='bvharris']At least Fox's incompetence and bias are glaringly obvious, CNN somehow seems to manage a veneer of respectable journalism, which makes them more dangerous in my opinion. "The most trusted name in news" is still something a lot of people believe.[/QUOTE]
Any potential danger CNN presents is nullified by its abysmal ratings.

I would completely ignore Boston Globe. Latest news I see is one suspect dead, one was lost in for pursuit. Guy who striped naked was released. Was on the wrong place at the wrong time.

Some places are saying one of the two suspects may be the missing Brown University student.

*Take everything with a grain of salt.

EOD and Tactical Units are going house by house street by street. ALL PUBLIC TO STAY INSIDE. AREA LOCKED DOWN. GOING TO WAIT FOR DAYLIGHT FOR COORDINATED SWEEP.

(139) Street by street/house by house search to be conducted. People are advised to remain indoors until contacted by UNIFORMED police officers.

House to house. Backyard Sweep. Just EXTERIOR OF HOMES.

Police officers should be travelling together. If you see an individual who is alone, contact police immediately and DO NOT ENGAGE. More officers being deployed.

I'm watching local news and twitter. Many are listening to the police scanner. Suspect #1 is dead, suspect #2 is on the run and on the loose. Scanner gave out two names and one was a missing Brown Uni student.

"He was seen tonight with the charcoal grey sweatshirt on"

3:40 "We have a perimeter around impacted area, specialty teams will investigate and search for suspicious persons. We will then fall back and go house to house, street to street. Ask civilians to stay in their homes, police may make contact with them. Four officers at each intersection of perimeter"

"Commense house to house backyard search in Dexter street, fairfield street. Time is 3:40, just exterior unless you come accross open door"

"We will be clearing this area, officers may have received fire down on fairfield"

[quote name='elessar123']I would completely ignore Boston Globe. Latest news I see is one suspect dead, one was lost in for pursuit. Guy who striped naked was released. Was on the wrong place at the wrong time.

Some places are saying one of the two suspects may be the missing Brown University student.

*Take everything with a grain of salt.[/QUOTE]
No they are correct.

This is insane. MIT cop killing leads to a shootout. All insane. I hope they are the bombers. One person in custody and one on the run.

So hes running around in BOSTON which has strict gun laws and is probably going to break into an unarmed house and take hostages..

fuckin Great.

He will kill more people.

I'm with the squad, join us if you can. Calling 527, dexter and fairfield"

"take next street down do parallel lot by lot search soon as you get on dexter"

"Officer franklin, emergency button went off, report"

"clear ,link up with boston and metro"

"3:45 "assign a supervisor to the perimeter, make sure there's no gaps as we close in"

bread's done
Back