Bragging rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, too late? My dad has never cared about that, though when I lived at my mom's house she did... not that that stopped me!

But I have played that late with you before...

fucking WOW. One of the funnest games I've played in some time. Just look at those kill counts and medals. Crazy.

I'd like to seriously thank JebusMcLucifer and his clan buddies for coming out. That was fun, hopefully we can do it again sometime.

[quote name='Ledhed']fucking WOW. One of the funnest games I've played in some time. Just look at those kill counts and medals. Crazy.

I'd like to seriously thank JebusMcLucifer and his clan buddies for coming out. That was fun, hopefully we can do it again sometime.[/QUOTE]

Why is it green and red teams?

[quote name='sj41']www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=231257853&player=STICKY%20WAFFLES

We played this game a couple days ago. They modded so they had super speed and shit. It sucked pretty bad (and we got modded on again in our next game), but it was fucking awesome when I was in the tank and I was killing them, even with their speed.[/QUOTE]
It's pretty good to go 7-1 against modders, but my question is, why do you guys stick around once you realized you are being hacked?

[quote name='sj41']www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=231257853&player=STICKY WAFFLES

We played this game a couple days ago. They modded so they had super speed and shit. It sucked pretty bad (and we got modded on again in our next game), but it was fucking awesome when I was in the tank and I was killing them, even with their speed.[/QUOTE]
thats odd, they didnt have the super BRs then did they. Because if they have the super battle rifles, they can destroy a tank with ease

[quote name='Ugamer_X']It's pretty good to go 7-1 against modders, but my question is, why do you guys stick around once you realized you are being hacked?[/QUOTE]What would leaving do? The matches normally last 3 minutes. I think we sometimes quit, but we stick it out for the most part, and just leave feedback.

And I'm not sure about the super BR. I've never heard of it.

halo2webmapashx2kz.jpg

Goddamn I love this game.

[quote name='sj41']What would leaving do? The matches normally last 3 minutes. I think we sometimes quit, but we stick it out for the most part, and just leave feedback.

And I'm not sure about the super BR. I've never heard of it.[/QUOTE]

Yea you should always quit and then leave feedback. Bungie will notice the game and hopefully take a look at it in depth.

@MG!
3(us) vs 4(them)
a 24 and his guest and a 28 and his guest
versus me, murc, and a random douche
in the pregame lobby the 24 and the 28 said they would take me 1v1 anyday.
I ended up with 22 kills, 6 assists, and 0 deaths.
The game was 50 to 10. :lol:
If 4 of you motherfuckers couldn't kill me, what makes you think 1 of you will?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

of couse I sent them friend requests!

http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=242750066&player=zewone

[quote name='zewone']Also Ledhed did one of the coolest runs in my Halo 2 history. We are on Waterworks and me and rocksolid are coming back in a warthog. I hear Ledhed say he wants a ride, I don't see him so I continue full speed. He jumps into the passenger seat, while I'm going full speed! It gets better; seconds after he gets in the hog, a Wraith pops up out of nowhere on our left. I'm already crying and so is rocksolid since we know we are gonna die. Led jumps straight from the passenger seat (Never touched the dirt, I swear) over my head and onto the wraith and beats the shit out of him and takes it. This is all within like 8 seconds. Very impressive indeed.[/QUOTE]
That was bad ass.

[quote name='zewone']That was bad ass.[/QUOTE]

Dude, rocket from the crypt. Did you just happen upon that old thing and decide to bump it? :lol: I totally remember doing it too. It was almost as cool as that time Trakan caught the flag as it was falling off of Lockout and capped for the win. :D

[quote name='Ledhed']Dude, rocket from the crypt. Did you just happen upon that old thing and decide to bump it? :lol: I totally remember doing it too. It was almost as cool as that time Trakan caught the flag as it was falling off of Lockout and capped for the win. :D[/QUOTE]

Touchdown.

Yeah, it goes with out saying that the other team was shitty, but they were actually playting and it was still pretty exciting to hear the announcer say "unfreakin believeable".

*points to signature*

www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=246487906&player=STICKY%20WAFFLES

I didn't have a terrific game, but this was pretty fun. About 30 seconds until the end of the game, the flag that I nearly brought all the way over to our base for the score returned. So, I run back to their base and grab the flag again, going the same route. One of my guys tells me to go another way since their team is in that direction. I look behind the corner and wait for a second then I run to the warehouse. One guy comes at me and starts shooting me with an SMG. He got really close so I meleed him and then took him out on the second hit. After I scored and the game ended in a tie, the guy has the fucking nerve to say that I suck and it was just dumb luck that I got that.

www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=246565043&player=STICKY%20WAFFLES

This was one of the most fun matches I've had in awhile. I was doing really well most of the match, but in the last 2 minutes of the game, this ditto guy got a shit load of time because nobody was going after him. He was beating me by about 6 seconds in the last 25 seconds of the game. I got about 10 seconds with 20 seconds to go and just barely won. It was really intense in the last minute. This game was full of noobs, so I was suprised when I was having such trouble in the end.

www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=248032944&player=STICKY WAFFLES

This was pretty awesome. Stretch Nutzz was the same person as Twizted Star and Jindu was betraying occasionally. It was pretty much 3 on 4 until one of their guys quit. I grabbed the bomb each time and went into their base. Every time, I met with an enemy next to the BR and beat them down with the bomb. I also dropped the bomb and killed some guys with an SMG. It was a really fun game.

So I'm drunk last night and no ones on. I decide to play Rumble Pit. It ends up being Rumble Rifles on Collosus. This guy Purplehalz is talking shit to me the whole match, so I'm giving him shit back. Needless to say, I won. He tells me how much I suck and how he'll beat me 1v1. :lol:

Me being drunk, I take his offer. Rumble Slayer on Ivory Tower. Right when the match starts I grab the rocks, I see him coming out me with OS and a sword. Two rockets a grenade and some SMG fire and hes dead. 1 kill. He leaves :rofl:

I see he is in matchmaking. I ask him why he left. His reply: "Man, you suck. I'll beat you some other time."

He is a fat geek.

i believe i was 39-19 in that game, or something very close to that. not too shabby, considering I was actually not using a wraith ;-)

but yeah, those were some of the most fun games i've played in a long time

[quote name='radjago']It's really hard to see, but at the beginning of the first round, I stuck Crispy across the map from the defensive spawn area.

[/QUOTE]

i remember that!!! i was like wtf, there wasn't even a dot on my radar!!

the next round i was very cautious and looked EVERYWHERE near me for you, haha

[quote name='swetooth9']i remember that!!! i was like wtf, there wasn't even a dot on my radar!!

the next round i was very cautious and looked EVERYWHERE near me for you, haha[/QUOTE]
The sticky actually hit the wall above you and fell down onto your head.

[quote name='zewone']
wtf1rp.jpg

:cool: :cool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]

how'd you do that? of your last 25 games, you didnt even get a 4 k/d ratio :whistle2:k according to carnagestats

[quote name='swetooth9']how'd you do that? of your last 25 games, you didnt even get a 4 k/d ratio :whistle2:k according to carnagestats[/QUOTE]
I don't know. :whistle2:\"
Maybe, I'm that hot.

I dunno if vStat is fucked up or what because I sure as hell cant remember getting this ratio, but...

I just saw my vStat sig after posting the reply right before this one, and I had to post it too:
vstats1sb.jpg

[quote name='Brak']One of the four kills against me was shotgun blasts that killed me in one shot... 16 miles away from me.[/QUOTE]

2 of my deaths were "spawn in the middle of the field when a ghost is racing for you and another guy is shooting you with a BR" and i know the other 2 were stupid deaths as well...

and i think something IS wrong with the vstat thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back