Bragging rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='radjago'] I've heard you can be banned for this if this happens often or your line is generally of crappy quality.[/QUOTE]Shit, we're going to lose Liquid

dude, you live in austin, you must have seen that huge ass thunderstorm a while ago,
my connection is usually better than yours

[quote name='Shayde']Is there some kind of glitch or something that makes the other team leave? My friend played with this guy, look at his team slayer games almost all of them the other team left. And he did it in like 3 days.[/QUOTE]

i think he might have gotten banned

[quote name='LiquidNight']dude, you live in austin, you must have seen that huge ass thunderstorm a while ago,
my connection is usually better than yours[/QUOTE]

This dreamworld you live in is not healthy, Liquid.

[quote name='Ledhed']/whatthehellisthissupposedtobe[/QUOTE]
A "guy" was playing with us. At least, the person sounded like a guy. And then we found out that this guy was a chick, and "she" was trying to talk shit to all of us at the end of the game, and failed miserably. I think it was Arikado or someone that said something, and it was fucking funny. Trakan asked if she had a Myspace, and what it was. She gave us that address. Crymson told us how he was drinking juice and that shit sprayed out of his nose.

[quote name='Drummy404']A "guy" was playing with us. At least, the person sounded like a guy. And then we found out that this guy was a chick, and "she" was trying to talk shit to all of us at the end of the game, and failed miserably. I think it was Arikado or someone that said something, and it was fucking funny. Trakan asked if she had a Myspace, and what it was. She gave us that address. Crymson told us how he was drinking juice and that shit sprayed out of his nose.[/QUOTE]

I figured it may have been someone that Trak had played with, but I doubted myself thinking that surely they wouldn't have gone as far as to provide him with their Myspace page.

It's not often that I enjoy being wrong. This is one of those times. :lol:

EDIT: Holy balls, this thing hit 500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back