Breaking Bad Appreciation Thread

For those gun nuts who get mad when you say automatic rifles I meant to say SEMI-automatic rifles.

Welp time to watch shitty dexter now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Todd's uncle's crew took shooting lessons from the bad guys from The A-Team.
dammit-todd.gif

I think gomie dies and hank and jesse live. Or what if walt dies and his kid with polio makes a time machine gets walt PRE cancer is why we see him with hair every now and then buys a gun and goes out killing every meth drug dealer he'd run in to before they meet walt? And then galatcus comes I don't know I haven't worked out all the details yet

Yeah, that end was a little silly.  At one point I thought I saw blood on Gomie's shirt, but that might have been his shirt ruffled in a weird way since it was yellow and red.  Why didn't they show their badges?  I'm assuming they had them, or maybe if they took a hand off their gun Todd's uncle would have taken a shot?  They definitely should have had both of them die right there.

Yeah, that end was a little silly. At one point I thought I saw blood on Gomie's shirt, but that might have been his shirt ruffled in a weird way since it was yellow and red. Why didn't they show their badges? I'm assuming they had them, or maybe if they took a hand off their gun Todd's uncle would have taken a shot? They definitely should have had both of them die right there.
Uh cause they would have dropped their guns to reach behind their BACKS and then those nazi dudes would have missed unarmed cops. LOLOL

Uh cause they would have dropped their guns to reach behind their BACKS and then those nazi dudes would have missed unarmed cops. LOLOL
Well in most shows the cops have their badges in their coat pockets or on their belts, that was my thinking. Hank just had a handgun, he could have gotten his badge out.

Exactly they just wanted them to do something other then aiming their guns at them regardless of where their badges are located.

That smirk definitely said "Take your hand off of your gun for a minute so I can murder you real quick."

I'm legit surprised Gomez didn't eat every single bullet in that scene.

Can we take a minute to appreciate the fact that Hank outed Walt with prank photos? Dude should get photoshop, he'd be unstoppable.

I think Todd's uncle's crew took shooting lessons from the bad guys from The A-Team.
wuV1zHB.gif

edit: Here's a pre-season teaser with Bryan Cranston reading the poem about the fall of empires titled "Ozymandias", which is also the next episode title:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3dpghfRBHE

Breaking Bad is so good and so detail oriented that sometimes you have to cut them a break when it comes to things like the end scene and no one getting shot. Although I think Gomie got shot when he was going behind the truck

Breaking Bad is so good and so detail oriented that sometimes you have to cut them a break when it comes to things like the end scene and no one getting shot. Although I think Gomie got shot when he was going behind the truck
Maybe this one time. ;)

The ABC-Family-no-one-ever-gets-hurt ending still caught me off guard. I have high standards for this series.

Well you know people are going to get slaughtered. 

Does Walt Jr. have a bathroom in the house? Serious question. The only bathroom I've ever seen in the house is in Walt and Skylars room. There are 3 other rooms in that hallway. Walt Jr., the babies and the water heater room. Where does he go to the bathroom?

That Blu Ray set is cool but not something I would get. Especially at that price. I see there is a collectors coin (whatever that means), but what are those other coin looking things? Are those coasters?

When you think about the shooting scene, it lasts for like 40-45 seconds, and yet at the beginning Walt dives for cover, and by the end he's still struggling to get to the ground.  I'd chalk it up to time dilation and film editing in general, showing different perspectives but not necessarily implying real-time.  It wouldn't take Walt that long to get to the ground, I don't think.  If you think it about it that way, it becomes a little less outlandish.

Well you know people are going to get slaughtered.

Does Walt Jr. have a bathroom in the house? Serious question. The only bathroom I've ever seen in the house is in Walt and Skylars room. There are 3 other rooms in that hallway. Walt Jr., the babies and the water heater room. Where does he go to the bathroom?

That Blu Ray set is cool but not something I would get. Especially at that price. I see there is a collectors coin (whatever that means), but what are those other coin looking things? Are those coasters?
I'm pretty sure theres only 1 bathroom. I think in season 2? when Skylar wanted Walt out of the house, he used the kitchen sink to take a piss.

I do wish the episode ended immediately after they opened fire.  It is completely unrealistic that Hank and Gomez aren't killed in this scene.  I think it may happen anyway since Hank had his "I love you" speech with his purple wife.  Hank's death will just be the beginning - Walt is going to lose everything before this is over. 

I'm now guessing the ricen is going to be used to kill everyone in Todd's uncle's crew except Todd.  Walt will show them how to cook and those idiots won't be wearing the gas mask.  Walt add's ricen in the mix and they are dead from the fumes.

I think Walt will be brought into light by Marie, will end up killing Hank and Marie afterwards, and then Skyler and Walt Jr will end up making a run for it once the media figures it out. Then a year later he takes an assault rifle and shoots up a McDonalds because they forgot his fries.

I don't get it.

Is it cuz he leaves his name up there longer than the actual show length? Yeah, I guess he is kind of narcissistic.

Yeah, I noticed that Matt Damon didn't know how to pretend to shoot a gun the first time. It was really weird.

This reminds me of the dude with the mustache. I recently binged the entire fifth season over the weekend, so I don't know if this dude became a thing or not.

53c1dfe7-7d1e-4025-b134-d1f850e4d0c0-Robert%20Sanchez%20stache.PNG

I don't get it.

Is it cuz he leaves his name up there longer than the actual show length? Yeah, I guess he is kind of narcissistic.
He copied game of thrones. Do something poignant before the show ends and leave it at the credits and then sopranos copied it.

I don't know  the name of the director of game of thrones and that show is better. Vince gilligan is an asshole plus he defended the character of skylar.

Eh, I like the character, but I don't think it's worth a whole new series.
This.
I bet you 1 Internet that the spin-off follows in the foot steps of "The Lone Gunmen." I really liked that wacky cadre of conspiracy nuts from the X-Files but the show fell flat, comedic relief in dark and heavy drama is such a different tone and I don't see it going more than 2 seasons tops. Still, I'd love to see some of the shows other characters and story-lines more fleshed out and developed.

That "Joking Bad" parody sketch was good fan service, Bitch!

bread's done
Back