Breaking news in regard to Osama bin Laden--HE'S DEAD!

Nothing more then a political stunt really, without any factual evidence of his body or video its just nothing more then words. U.S government lies to us all the time this isn't a surprise to me.
What would they have to gain from doing this now? Next year's the election year, not this year.

LoL Someone on facebook said that marvel is behind this so they'll sell more tickets to Captain America. Remember around 9/11 when all this started Spiderman did great?

haha im indonesian and a muslim and im happy as hell that osama is dead.

al qaeda network has spread into indonesia and formed an alliance with JI (indonesian version of al-qaeda lol). 2 years ago they bombed 3 hotels killing tourists and indonesians at the same time.

when the JI leader was killed in a raid; the raid was actually televised on indonesian TV stations for everyone to see. when i saw the counter terrorism units involved in the raid on youtube and newspaper article, i developed more pride in my country. because they look so badass!!

[quote name='giantqtipz']
when the JI leader was killed in a raid; the raid was actually televised on indonesian TV stations for everyone to see. when i saw the counter terrorism units involved in the raid on youtube and newspaper article, i developed more pride in my country. because they look so badass!![/QUOTE]

Is that on youtube? While I don't care for the brutality, as a Tom Clancy reader my curiousity is peaked in regards to the tactics and how something like that plays out in the real world.

I'd heard something about the helicopter being some new stealth helicopter that hadn't been seen before.

edit-and that's already been mentioned...

[quote name='Clak']I'd heard something about the helicopter being some new stealth helicopter that hadn't been seen before.
[/QUOTE]

That's why nobody saw it before, it's a stealth copter. ;)

[quote name='giantqtipz']haha here you go. this is from one station (perhaps the only station if im not mistaken, televising the raid).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvOlxv_KADk

the counter terrorism unit is called Detachment 88, and trained by the US and British[/QUOTE]

The bamboo Bangalore torpedo and the vintage Nokia ringtone kinda made for a Brechtian moment there in the video, these guys need remedial classes at the School of the Americas.

I doubt that satisfied your Tom Clancy jones.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I doubt that satisfied your Tom Clancy jones.[/QUOTE]

But it did satisfy my Tom Jones. It's not unusual.

In somewhat related news, Rashard Mendenhall lost his endorsement deal with Champion over his rather unpopular Tweets concerning Osama being taken out.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']The bamboo Bangalore torpedo and the vintage Nokia ringtone kinda made for a Brechtian moment there in the video, these guys need remedial classes at the School of the Americas.

I doubt that satisfied your Tom Clancy jones.[/QUOTE]
oh give us a break :p

at least we got to kill a terrorist leader too :p

bread's done
Back