BRIANSRAREGAMES' Pigskin Pick Em! Season Winners Announced!

[quote name='Danimal']Right now (with Sunday's games finished) Evilsuperman leads Group 1 with 103, with 11 points riding on the Monday night game. I'm currently in 2nd with 102, but if New England wins, I'll take Group 1 with 118. No idea who will win it if Baltimore wins. How does that compare with the top of Group 2?[/quote]

couldn't beat 118 so I went for the long shot and bet on Baltimore, and damn it almost worked out. congrats on the win this week

So, I did win week 13, right? I'm pretty sure I did, but I don't want to jump the gun on picking a prize in case I'm wrong about that.

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']how do the prizes work? Do i get one for winning 2 weeks ago?[/quote]

Yeah, I got your PM and the mystery box is on the way. Enjoy!

[quote name='briansraregames']Yeah, I got your PM and the mystery box is on the way. Enjoy![/QUOTE]

I hope he enjoys his box as much as i enjoyed mine!

welcome, im not one to post much either, but this game has been fun and quite addictive... A lot of high scores this week, good luck to everyone in tonights stellar matchup Saints and Falcons!

[quote name='ritchardf']is there gonna be a contest for the college bowl games?[/quote]

I'm thinking about a squares game for the National Championship game, but that'll probably be the extent of the college FB stuff for me.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Yea, most of the favorites won this week so high scores all around![/quote]

I would have had an ever higher score if I had not sunk 10 into the Bears. I thought they would of won for sure. I still think they would have won if Grossman (as crappy as alot of people might think) didn't get injured so early in the game.

Congrats winners and thanks Brian!

I play the same picks and rankings in our pool at work. I'm doing just as good there..... Luckily I make enough side bets to usually break even each week.

A squares game sounds very interesting. We do those for monday night football and doing either a $20 or $10 a square (x100 squares) sheet for the Superbowl. :D

i also lost again , but instead of 2 points like last week i lost by 19, my 12 point picks keep flopping on me. will there also be pick making into the playoffs? it doesnt seem like it but i think that would be fun as well

Overall leader is at 99, but only has 3 points on tonight's game.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that all prizes have been mailed out, if any winners are still awaiting their prizes, please PM me.

Wow, 4th place this week :D
Sure, I would've won if I picked Houston or San Fran, but I never saw Houston coming (San Fran made some sense though).

This week is probably going to be one of the most unpredictable yet. Good teams resting starters. Bad teams playing all out. Heck, Indy is a touchdown underdog AT HOME.

good job everyone its been fun, hopefully get it going again next season? and a playoffs pick em would be very cool as well

[quote name='Oktoberfest']Is there going to be anything for the playoffs?[/quote]

Nah, nothing for the playoffs...I'm taking a few weeks off from the contests. I'll sponsor a super bowl squares contest down the road here, so look out for that.

CONGRATS Cleaver! Almost caught you there at the end. I picked the Saints way too often this season and it killed me again in Week 17...

Thanks again to BRIANSRAREGAMES for running the contest & providing the prizes and thanks to all the CAGs for staying active all season!

Bah. Being the first loser is no fun. :whistle2:(

Congrats to cleaver and GLOCKGLOCK.
Thanks for putting the contest together and running it Brian!!

Thanks to briansraregames, who gets my vote for CAG of the year, and check out the knowledge I spit on my football blog in my sig.

Thanks. This was fun, even though I didn't win anything. But I did suprise myself with how well I did. It was my first time doing anything like this.

bread's done
Back