Budget PS4 Retail Releases Thread & Disscussions

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
A lot of smaller games are getting PS4 retail releases, with 20% Off Pre-Orders via Amazon. If you find any others post below.

For some reason I have a feeling that one of these will end up being a holy grail 10 years from now. Sony lets companies print copies in low numbers (in the thousands) and I have a feeling that many of these are in that number range. Are they good games? I don't know, but this thread is good for collector's of PS4 games.

Games below

VVV

Last edited by a moderator:
Good find, I will pick it up when it releases. Now I wish they would release Ziggurat in NA, although the UK version is available for $24 shipped on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Ziggurat-PS4/dp/B01CO9NHV8/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1463147788&sr=1-1&keywords=ziggurat+ps4

Good find, I will pick it up when it releases. Now I wish they would release Ziggurat in NA, although the UK version is available for $24 shipped on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Ziggurat-PS4/dp/B01CO9NHV8/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1463147788&sr=1-1&keywords=ziggurat+ps4
Gamefly is showing that Ziggurat, Among the Sleep and Tower of Guns are all coming to the US from Soedesco soon. They've been pretty accurate so far as they had Toki Tori listed weeks before it went up on Amazon.

Gamefly is showing that Ziggurat, Among the Sleep and Tower of Guns are all coming to the US from Soedesco soon. They've been pretty accurate so far as they had Toki Tori listed weeks before it went up on Amazon.
Thanks for the info! Makes it easier to wait for the NA version.

I stumbled upon this thread by accident and I want to thank you guys for this stuff! I grabbed Kromaia last night from Amazon for 18 and change. I had been waiting for it to go on sale on psn forever cause 30 was to much for it imo. Now if that damn Darius game would just drop in price sometime I would be happy as hell.

I stumbled upon this thread by accident and I want to thank you guys for this stuff! I grabbed Kromaia last night from Amazon for 18 and change. I had been waiting for it to go on sale on psn forever cause 30 was to much for it imo. Now if that damn Darius game would just drop in price sometime I would be happy as hell.
i here yah, got it awhile ago back when it was 20, really wish they would a physical version of darius burst also since last time it was on sale also wasnt much of a drop

Oh I hope we get tower of guns in the US. I actually really liked that one.

I wish they'd do a combo disc for Grow home and grow up. But it's ubisoft so fuck knows.

If you guys didn't see there's a collector's edition of song of the deep now. Steel book and art book and some other bonus stuff.

I see olliolli listed! That's cool.

I want almost all of these but I'm trying to hold back. Combined with limited run my game budget would be too high.

Guys, is Lumo PS4 Gamestop exclusive? It's coming out on the 30th and I can't find it anwhere.

Edit: Also, Gamestop has a listing for ABZU PS4.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this isn't totally the place for this, but I have a question about Amazon Prime that I know someone knows the answer to. If I pre-order a game when I have prime and get the discount, will that stick if it ships when I no longer have prime?

Are the dead rising 1&2, and darksiders just re-releases? Or did they up the resolution, increase frame rates, or do anything to improve the games?

For 20 I might get them if they actually tried to improve them and didnt just port them over.
I watched a Dead Rising comparison on YouTube and it definitely looks cleaner, but I doubt they changed anything other than resolution/framerate.

Prime discount doesn't seem to apply for me on Assault Suit Leynos. Is this game ineligible or something? It releases in less than two weeks.

I know this isn't totally the place for this, but I have a question about Amazon Prime that I know someone knows the answer to. If I pre-order a game when I have prime and get the discount, will that stick if it ships when I no longer have prime?
The disclaimer on the prime savings actually JUST changed. It now says "Prime members save on new release games and get free release day delivery. Must be a Prime member at time of delivery"

Just the other day I saw someone report they ordered Gal*Gun with a trial that expired and that went through fine. But it looks like Amazon is changing that. Maybe if you got orders in before the disclaimer changed they are allowing those.

Great idea for a thread thorbahn3. I noticed these budget releases as well. Even more interesting, some of them are exclusive to only certain retailers, like Giana Sisters at Amazon.

One to look out for is Song of the Deep, an Insomniac game, only 14.99 preorder at GS:

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/song-of-the-deep/128471

Another interesting release (UK though, not NA) is Ziggurat:

http://www.amazon.com/Ziggurat-PS4/dp/B01CO9NHV8/ref=sr_1_7?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1458276891&sr=1-7&keywords=soedesco

Also, Super Dungeon Bros is coming out sometime this year:

http://www.amazon.com/Super-Dungeon-Bros-PlayStation-4/dp/B01B96L1QK/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1458277127&sr=1-1&keywords=super+dungeon+bros

Some of these budget releases, like Kromaia Omega (which I got from Amazon, great little game), have very limited distribution, and may end up being less common.
insomiac games count me in for sure love those guys they make good fun great games

Remember the only reason SotD has a retail copy is because of GS so make sure you're OK with that b/c GS is the devil around here. :)

bread's done
Back