Burger King giving away free Kinects every 15 minutes!

[quote name='Sniperman']but you can use the same code over and over even on the same day, you we dont really need anymore codes.[/QUOTE]
This I bet. I didnt try it but if it works the way I understood it, the code just doesn't matter (unless you do win in which case you may need to know the code that you entered that won). Maybe I misunderstood the rules, but if I read it right you can probably just use a single code over and over. It's all about the time that it's entered and not any specific code.

Edit: here is how the winner is chosen (from the official rules on the site):
WINNER SELECTION. One Prize Pack is available at a randomly selected time ("Winning Time") every quarter hour of each day of the Promotion Period, for a total of ninety-six (96) randomly selected times per Promotion Period day. The Winning Time of Game Play will determine whether a participant is a potential winner in the Game. The first person to play the Game at the Winning Time or after will win a prize, subject to verification. The Winning Times will be randomly seeded every fifteen (15) minutes throughout each day during the Promotion Period by a computer program. The odds of winning a Prize depend on whether a Game Play falls at the quarter-hourly Winning Time or is the first Game Play after the Winning Time for each quarter-hour of the Promotion Period. Limit six (6) Game Plays per day of the Promotion Period per person regardless of method of play. Limit one (1) prize per person.

Game Code 1: VFX7NT
Game Code 2: 94WN8H
Game Code 3: 62S7XZ
Game Code 4: BPNDC3
Game Code 5: QXDZGN
Game Code 6: 6T3DV4

No luck for me today or yesterday. Here are my codes:

Game Code 1: ZNQV28
Game Code 2: QZN2W8
Game Code 3: LWT9BP
Game Code 4: JFX2KP
Game Code 5: BPNDC3
Game Code 6: DH4V8T

Didn't win but here are six more codes:

Game Code 1: 3BK92W
Game Code 2: D4RVXT
Game Code 3: 5TJMH6
Game Code 4: 4PX7BL
Game Code 5: JZRB4N
Game Code 6: WJ7P5X

Thanks OP. Just registered, got my free codes and won. I couldn't believe it. I never had an intention of buying one and now I don't have to.

Here are the six codes I received:
Game Code 1: 73WNRD
Game Code 2: VFX7NT
Game Code 3: 45MNK9

Thanks for posting this OP! I entered but lost,here are the codes they sent me.:)

Game Code 1: 95BKFD
Game Code 2: NBVG2L
Game Code 3: 8FG5X7
Game Code 4: NVFCDZ
Game Code 5: RH8DLP
Game Code 6: MBCF9S

Ugh....seriously hope that wasn't a winner that slipped by.

My PC occasionally freezes for a second when loading pages. The page didn't fully load.

It took away an entry try but I had no confirmation or rejection.

Original bunch of codes posted somewhere earlier in this thread (from a total of 138 codes - 23 sets of codes):
Code:
7PFCZ8	7ZW5F4	8FG5X7	94WN8H	95BKFD	9KPRH6
BK7HPW	BN93T4	BPNDC3	D4RVXT	DH4V8T	F6VW35
F896RG	H7K8F5	HLV5GN	HMDVJL	HTMWSP	HTMWSP
J7FMD4	JFX2KP	JZRB4N	KFZG3J	LR9CD4	LWT9BP
MBCF9S	MFHVKN	NBVG2L	NDSCG4	NPZ93T	NVFCDZ
PJWN6H 	QJXM94	QMDJNL	QSKW35	QXDZGN	QZN2W8
R45BZ6 	R9F4TW	RFN3JV	RH8DLP	SD7M6N	SK2NZD
SN9CFZ	T5VMLF	TB7D2N	TGV29S	VDBFG2	VFX7NT
W8B2NK	WJ7P5X	X9KC7P	XBHJ9V	XDKW7B	XJCV9L
ZNQV28	ZQ25NL

Then, extracted the rest of the codes recently posted (total of 252 more codes - 42 more sets of 6):
Code:
3M5DZT	3SKML7	4DWXGZ	8JXHKC	8P46GV	9KJ5HX
G52NMD	KNJGP8	Z3N2DR

So, not a lot of new codes recently. The codes are sorted in alphabetical order, so you can quickly see if you got a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just keep using the same codes, using Firefox's autocomplete so I double click the code area and scroll for one of the many codes I've already used.

Winning a prize is tricky. You have to be the first person to put a code in after the designated time during a 15 minute period. The time is randomly chosen by a computer program. Sounds like you need some serious luck.

entered again and no win again

also found out from a tweet today that someone put out a bot for this promotion and have reported many wins with it already :( might explain the numerous wins in the same state

Here's mine since I used someone else's codes and didn't win yestereday. No luck today either.

Game Code 1: JZRB4N
Game Code 2: JFX2KP
Game Code 3: 3M5DZT
Game Code 4: WJ7P5X
Game Code 5: NPZ93T
Game Code 6: 94WN8H

Code 3 is the unique one compared to the consolidated code a few posts back by A Gamer.

Code 3 is the first code in the 'amended' codes (second box in this post). I haven't seen a new code in a while now.

But, as others have posted, you can re-use the same codes used on previous days, so it is possible that there are only a finite number of codes. Possibly even on the cups, too.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Weak...I hope there's a way for them to check who used it and cancel their prizes.[/QUOTE]

they won't care enough to do that.

I won yesterday I got so lucky I used the codes they sent me from my email after using the 3rd code never won anything in my life, and theirs no tricks to winning either so now i just gotta wait 3 to 4 weeks and i get my prize

captchae.png

Captcha, we have us a captcha here! Might help with the botters.

Hope that slows the BS down but I have a feeling it is about to get hotter for the cheaters - let's say a little bird told me...

[quote name='ohram']
captchae.png

Captcha, we have us a captcha here! Might help with the botters.[/QUOTE]

I usually don't win contests, but I am not giving up on this one. Hopefully my time has come to win something with this contest here!

Question to those who won: how did you enter your codes? Did you enter them all at once or did you space them out every few minutes or so?

It is a matter of luck. They randomly picked a specific time within each 15 minute period. The first person that 'plays' at or after that specific time wins.

If you see someone post that they just won, then there is a good chance that there won't be another prize until the next 15 min period starts. So, wait a bit before you play if you see someone just posted that they won. But, other than that, it won't really matter how you enter your codes.

If you read through the thread, you will see that people won with their first try, with their 3rd try, and lots of people that missed with all 6 tries.

Your best bet is to try to figure out when you think the least amount of people will be playing (during school/work hours? wee hours of the night? etc) and play then.

Just FYI, many other promos out there work the same way, especially the ePrize promos. And, depending on the demographics (i.e. the people most likely to be entering in that particular contest) the best time of day will vary.

[quote name='jwizzle5786']Question to those who won: how did you enter your codes? Did you enter them all at once or did you space them out every few minutes or so?[/QUOTE]
Entered them one after another, no waiting, just got lucky on the timing tho

No luck either but congrats to those who won.

Game Code 1: VDBFG2
Game Code 2: BN93T4
Game Code 3: 8JXHKC
Game Code 4: HTMWSP
Game Code 5: PJWN6H
Game Code 6: 4PX7BL

I have better chance at finding the King than winning anything from the site.
http://twitter.com/theburgerking
http://the-burger-king.tumblr.com/
Welcome to the KING’s official Tumblr page.

This November, BK® is giving away over 2,600 Kinect™ for Xbox 360® prize packs. But that’s not all. The King’s got a bunch of of Kinect™ for Xbox 360® prize packs too, and he’s hitting the road, handing them out to people all over the country, just for being awesome. If you want in on the action, follow him here, and on Twitter to see where he goes next. And be awesome.

[quote name='jimrome27']do we really have to file an affidavit if we win?[/QUOTE]
The affidavit is an 'online form' where you agree to the terms and eligibility/liability. Basically, you click the checkbox and submit button. Done.

Looks something kind of like this...

a1ip92.jpg

Yep. Finally got to see the screens myself. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone else experienced issues with the contest server failing to acknowledge you just entered a code with either a "sorry" or a "winner" message?

I had no problem yesterday and got the sorry message six times. Today though, a new set of codes has yet to yield any such response upon entry... instead, it simply reloads the code entry page, like it's just ignoring the attempt entirely.

In fact, even attempting to enter the codes more than six times doesn't even display a disclaimer about running out of attempts for the day.

Any thoughts on what's going on here? I've even tried three different systems to enter a code, but exactly the same situation on all of them, even after flushing the cookies and whatnot.

(Currently using the mobile kinect page...)

Doesn't seem to be working on the mobile or the regular site right now. Mobile doesn't load after you enter a code and on the regular site it keeps saying user not logged in after putting the code in.

Interesting... I wonder if they're busy modifying the server. From the sounds of it, it looks like the first few prizes awarded were all centered around the same general location, like someone was either sniping or flooding the server with non-stop code entries...

Mobile site still seems funky, but the regular site works now. No luck today but there's still plenty of days left.

bread's done
Back