Burnout 3 $19.99 Target B&M

[quote name='zman73']damn... saw the PS2 version today, but want the XB version... looks like Im going shopping again tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Same story at my Target. At least 10 copies of the PS2 version, but no XB. :(

I got the last Xbox copy at the Avon, IN Target. There is one PS2 copy left.

Thanks OP... I have been waiting forever for this game.

i got that last ps2 in valdosta. No xbox to mention.
Thanks OP, i had to get this game, for 20 bucks, best 20 ever spent.
Plus pricegrabber rebate, makes it 15.

[quote name='lyric706']Does anyone have the jpeg of the $5 pricegrabber coupon? I couldn't find it on their site.[/QUOTE]
it is a rebate, so you pay 20, mail in rebate; 8-12 weeks later recieve 5 dollars.

Man, it looks like this game will probably be a GH or PH soon so I'll probably wait until I can find a deal that I can get this game for $15 or $10. I don't mind the PH packaging. The Xbox version is the way to go with this game because of the custom soundtrack feature.

I picked up a ps2 copy. First time a great deal hasn't been sold out at target before I got there. There were 2 ps2 copies left at the target in Pasadena, CA

Does anyone know if Target allows store credit refunds on games unopened w/o receipt? Wal-Mart and Meijer does. Not sure about Target.

[quote name='saetia']Does anyone know if Target allows store credit refunds on games unopened w/o receipt? Wal-Mart and Meijer does. Not sure about Target.[/QUOTE]

They are very, very picky from what I have seen. It's a huge YMMV. If they do let you exchange it, it has to be for something in that same dept. which would be good anyway since I assume you're planning on buying another game anyway?

[quote name='n00bie']They are very, very picky from what I have seen. It's a huge YMMV. If they do let you exchange it, it has to be for something in that same dept. which would be good anyway since I assume you're planning on buying another game anyway?[/QUOTE]

I think they are startinf to allow it now if you paid by credit card since they can look it up in their system... as for the Mobile Targets... all I found was the PS2 version at one store... damn... I guess Ill wait on the price drop at other places

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']3 targets in my area all sold out of xbox version[/QUOTE]

Same here,ps2 version was still around but no xbox

Damn this deal went fast. I went looking at one of the Targets near me (Target at Stephanie for those in the area that care) and the guy that works the camera/game department who I know from way back said that they had been sold out of the Xbox and GCN versions for a month and that some guy had come in and bought the last 4 of the PS2s. Was just in the area and decided to look since I had loved it when I had rented it, so I thought what they hey I'll just buy it, but sadly they were out of it..

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Damn this deal went fast. I went looking at one of the Targets near me (Target at Stephanie for those in the area that care) and the guy that works the camera/game department who I know from way back said that they had been sold out of the Xbox and GCN versions for a month and that some guy had come in and bought the last 4 of the PS2s. Was just in the area and decided to look since I had loved it when I had rented it, so I thought what they hey I'll just buy it, but sadly they were out of it..[/QUOTE]

They've been sold out of the GCN version forever......since it never was released for that system :)

fsck! It doesn't help if you guys say it is sold out in your area if you don't have a location in your profile. It would be most helpful so I don't have to get my lazy ass out and check :D

[quote name='coolsteel']Figures, 4th Target which I had forgotten about ends up having it for the xbox.[/QUOTE]
which target be that?

[quote name='crewj']which target be that?[/QUOTE]

Nowhere near you buddy, Greenbelt, Maryland for those that are in the area and feel like testing their luck.

3 targets no luck for the xbox version, didnt think it would be this hard to find
did get some other things though

xbox xtension cord 1.48
speaker com 4.98

I had to settle for the Ps2 version of burnout 3, they also had Tiger Woods 2004 for Gamecube there for $3.47 so I picked that up as well

I picked up the XBox version today at the Salisbury, MD store! They still had one left. The thing is, it's not in the glass case but on the endcap where they keep all the discontinued games (the ones that aren't in clearance yet).

Last week, I remember seeing another copy of Burnout 3 for XBox at a different Target in PA. It was also in the endcap rather than the glass case. This is just a theory but maybe that's why people are having trouble finding the XBox version - since it's already been moved out of the glass cases. Has everyone been checking the endcaps as well as the glass cases?

For any of those who picked up burnout 3, I have two burnout 3 guides and would be willing to trade. I'm mainly looking for rpg guides. I'm mainly looking for star ocean 3, either xenosaga games, ZOE2, or any other games in my collection . I have a few other guides too.

[quote name='saetia']Does anyone know if Target allows store credit refunds on games unopened w/o receipt? Wal-Mart and Meijer does. Not sure about Target.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that Wal-mart give you some sort of discount price now... not the sale price.

Also Meijer charges a 15% restocking fee. I don't think target will let you return it.

[quote name='Advocatus']Has anyone attempted to get a raincheck for Burnout 3? Are those still available?[/QUOTE]

The item has to be on sale to get a raincheck.

[quote name='Trakan']The item has to be on sale to get a raincheck.[/QUOTE]
Oh so we know this is a GH/PH price? I didn't read the whole 5 pages of the thread.

My local Target actually got more copies of Burnout 3 (XBox) in today. Might want to call and see if yours got any!

the bastards! they were completely sold out... i guess that's my fault for being trapped in Guild Wars for the past few days.

I actually wanted the ps2 version, and all they had was the Xbox version!

Bah! Got to check another Target tonight.

[quote name='darkcrawlspace']I was checking around to see the prices for the game on other sites and found this: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...1132-5505431?v=glance&s=toys&m=A3UN6WX5RRO2AG

I didn't know it was going to be a Greatest Hit so soon. I wonder how soon the price change will come.[/QUOTE]
Thats odd that they havent marked the price down to $20 yet, since the picture displays Greatest Hit title.
Also, the Crash Mode on this game is fucking awesome

According to gamefaqs.com's game info, Japan will have Burnout3 as an EA Best Hits on 5/19/05.
So I guess the NA version won't be too far from that either.

You can buy it at TRU buy 2 for $30 (all PS2 games under $19.99 or less).

I pickup Ghosthunter and Alien Homid for $30 - $10 GC = $20 :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']You can buy it at TRU buy 2 for $30 (all PS2 games under $19.99 or less).

I pickup Ghosthunter and Alien Homid for $30 - $10 GC = $20 :)[/QUOTE]

So are you saying that Burnout 3 is $19.99 at TRU?

I checked my local Target, but they didn't have copies for either PS2 or Xbox. Still, I can't imagine this won't become a Greatest/Platinum Hits release in the near future, I'll just wait and pick it up when at Best Buy or some other place on sale. Great game though. Congrats to everyone that found it at Target.

bread's done
Back