Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 on all used games @ GoHastings

xskaxninjax

CAGiversary!
GoHastings is offering a deal for buy 2 get 1 for $1 on all used and previously viewed games, dvds, cds, and books with code FRIENDME.

Valid now (supposedly) through Saturday.

Sounds like their counter to Gamestop's B2G1, except only a little worse.

[quote name='animemaniac14']hope everyone is using Coupon Cactus and not those other crap sites for cash back :whistle2:D Link below![/QUOTE]

Crumbs is better man. Offers 4% on goHastings as well. :3 In sig. I use it to cancel out MOST of the tax that hastings charges me.

But ok, no ref war xD

I placed $400 or so of orders on this deal, so thanks OP :) And thanks to the guy that reposted the deal. I figured it out from him.

Not that it really matters, but FYE is also having a B2G1 for $1 sale right now. It's YMMV as to whether or not your local store is doing it though. Their used prices are pretty freakin' high though, so you're likely looking at paying out the wazoo for some used games.

I hope they actually ship the games I purchased. There were several hidden gems in this sale but it all depends on whether they actually ship the games.

That's a good deal if you only wanted a single game.

BTW are you guys getting this annoying message when you click "View Order"?:

The order number and billing ZIP code you have entered do not match our records. Please try again.

Quick question: my games "shipped" yesterday. USPS tracking shows nothing yet except label created. Where does GoHastings ship from?

[quote name='nas6034']Quick question: my games "shipped" yesterday. USPS tracking shows nothing yet except label created. Where does GoHastings ship from?[/QUOTE]

Their stores throughout the country.they don't have a warehouse.

I ordered on Sunday the 19th and received an order confirmation. It's Tuesday and I haven't had a shipping confirmation for my copy of Madden 11...think they'll cancel it? You'd think that would be in ample supply...

To those wondering about how GoHastings does shipping: It can be pretty shitty at times.

100% of the time (for me at least) you can't view your order on the main site via an account, but it usually works if you type in the Order Number and your zip code.

Around 30% of the time they won't send you a tracking number, or the USPS/UPS link for the tracking number they DO provide will show up with nothing. In these cases, it means they DID ship you your order. It will get to you, likely in no more than 5 business days from when you received the shipping confirmation e-mail.

As always there's the chance that it will be canceled due to their shitty inventory system. You will receive cancellation e-mails around the same time you would receive a shipping confirmation e-mail.

Then there are a couple other things that may happen. They may send you a tracking number for USPS standard, which may take over 7 business days (Which is downright ridiculous for $2.28 shipping per item), or it may be USPS First-Class (Has only happened to me for PS3 games, strangely enough) in which case it could be as little as 3 business days for delivery, or 1-2 from when you receive the shipping confirmation email.

Sorry if that isn't clear enough.

Just got my Homefront and 2 Fable 3. One of the F3 copy was missing the manual..but overall, all 3 games were in great condition

[quote name='DarkSora09']I ordered on Sunday the 19th and received an order confirmation. It's Tuesday and I haven't had a shipping confirmation for my copy of Madden 11...think they'll cancel it? You'd think that would be in ample supply...[/QUOTE]

Same here. I wish SD had not of gotton wind of the $20 BlOps. It was late (Monday), but the SD effect still could mess up our orders.

Hope I get my BLOPS as well. $21 shipped is even better than the 2 for $50 promo...if you're just going to end up trading the games in

I regretably went a little over board on spending. Was going to try my hand at flipping. Luckily i locked in my Black ops prestiges in at amazon and a copy of PS3 black ops.

Best buy dropped all their trade in values. i feel silly. at least i got a good deal on alot of games that way i can push my backlog into the triple digits...:wall:

Hopefully everything arrives soon and is in good shape. Lesson learned on flipping

I bought 2 games late Saturday night and I got an e-mail Monday morning at 5:00 AM. I know shipping said 3-10 days but what are people's luck typically with shipping? Hoping it gets here by Thursday or Friday.

Received notice my 2 orders shipped on Sunday. USPS first class tracking for both of my orders. One shows it's at my post office (finally) and other has not been updated. Will see when I get home tonight what goodies are waiting for me. I ordered Blops too.

[quote name='VVaffle']To those wondering about how GoHastings does shipping: It can be pretty shitty at times.

100% of the time (for me at least) you can't view your order on the main site via an account, but it usually works if you type in the Order Number and your zip code.

Around 30% of the time they won't send you a tracking number, or the USPS/UPS link for the tracking number they DO provide will show up with nothing. In these cases, it means they DID ship you your order. It will get to you, likely in no more than 5 business days from when you received the shipping confirmation e-mail.

As always there's the chance that it will be canceled due to their shitty inventory system. You will receive cancellation e-mails around the same time you would receive a shipping confirmation e-mail.

Then there are a couple other things that may happen. They may send you a tracking number for USPS standard, which may take over 7 business days (Which is downright ridiculous for $2.28 shipping per item), or it may be USPS First-Class (Has only happened to me for PS3 games, strangely enough) in which case it could be as little as 3 business days for delivery, or 1-2 from when you receive the shipping confirmation email.

Sorry if that isn't clear enough.[/QUOTE]
I usually go to "Order History" and check my order from there. There's always an invoice available I can check (for me anyways). But the status isn't too helpful as there are no tracking numbers given, only whether it's processing/fulfilled - though as you said, they e-mail the numbers. Maybe I'm just lucky but out of my 4 orders from them, none were canceled and I received tracking numbers through e-mail each time. The USPS' tracking system though, that's another story.

[quote name='Blinddog']I regretably went a little over board on spending. Was going to try my hand at flipping. Luckily i locked in my Black ops prestiges in at amazon and a copy of PS3 black ops.

Best buy dropped all their trade in values. i feel silly. at least i got a good deal on alot of games that way i can push my backlog into the triple digits...:wall:

Hopefully everything arrives soon and is in good shape. Lesson learned on flipping[/QUOTE]

Lock in early.

My stuff shipped apparently on Saturday. Some stuff I ordered is too heavy for First Class., So I'm guessing some stuff was shipped First Class and other stuff shipped via Priority.
I'm hoping I receive the stuff this week :D

Also I can't view the order history because apparently my order # and billing zip code don't match?

Just letting people know. I purchased 2 copies of Black Ops and 1 copy of Halo Reach Saturday night (and they shipped Monday morning at 5AM). 1 copy of black ops, and the copy of Halo Reach arrived today! (I had the 3-10 day shipping) so it seems the shipping is pretty fast.

Well I ordered 2 ps3 blops for my ps3 at my gfs apt and my gfs brother, and an XB blops to have at my house and they cancelled my free xbox blops and charged me $47 anyways. Is there anyway I can dispute this and get another game free or am I screwed?

[quote name='dapunisure']Well I ordered 2 ps3 blops for my ps3 at my gfs apt and my gfs brother, and an XB blops to have at my house and they cancelled my free xbox blops and charged me $47 anyways. Is there anyway I can dispute this and get another game free or am I screwed?[/QUOTE]

They'll refund you the price of one of the games you paid for, most likely. You need to call though.

My shipments came in... all complete, but in busted up condition. Don't really care in this case because it's all going in to GameStop.

Bummed about Atelier Annie though. Stupid sticker residue and someone scratching at it made the cover insert indent.

Got in the mail today:

-Black Ops Prestige
-Halo Reach Legendary

Halo Reach looked like it was brand new except for a slightly beat up box. Best surprise: it came with an unused/unpulled card for the flaming helmet! Worst surprise: Black Ops case was empty, absolutely no disc! I had to call up Hastings and they gave me a refund for the game and I get to keep the RC car!

[quote name='foster1887']Got in the mail today:

-Black Ops Prestige
-Halo Reach Legendary

Halo Reach looked like it was brand new except for a slightly beat up box. Best surprise: it came with an unused/unpulled card for the flaming helmet! Worst surprise: Black Ops case was empty, absolutely no disc! I had to call up Hastings and they gave me a refund for the game and I get to keep the RC car![/QUOTE]

Oh man nice! Free RC Car :O
I got BO in the mail today. Waiting on Prestige Edition, Dead Space 2, and Crysis 2 :)
Placed the orders the same day and time though.
I'm not complaining though. I'm glad they shipped everything :)

[quote name='foster1887']Got in the mail today:

-Black Ops Prestige
-Halo Reach Legendary

Halo Reach looked like it was brand new except for a slightly beat up box. Best surprise: it came with an unused/unpulled card for the flaming helmet! Worst surprise: Black Ops case was empty, absolutely no disc! I had to call up Hastings and they gave me a refund for the game and I get to keep the RC car![/QUOTE]

Looks like the Prestige edition also came with an unused code for the avatar outfit and zombie maps! Still kind of disappointed the disc wasn't included.

Received 1 out of 2 packages. The Blops included in mine was still shrinkwrapped and sealed with the Microsoft tamper sticker. Pleasantly surprised.

got 2 xbox 360 BO and 1 PS3 BO....mint condition
should have bought the prestige ed..

I'll just sell these for $35 instead of trading it in at BB

Still waiting for my Halo Reach

[quote name='caedeskhan']My Prestige Edition CoD came game only...ugh.[/QUOTE]

one of the 3 black ops I got came cracked. Luckily its not the dollar one so back ya go.

Got 2 Halo reach (x360) and 1 superbike world championship (PS3) today..the Halo's are going to BB. The discs all look pretty good and the sbk game plays well too and all three came with a manual. Also, waiting on another order of Blops, Halo reach and Mafia II. Will be trading in Blops, Halo reach to BB again.

Received my Gohastings order today and one of my games came cracked. No physical damage to the case or bubble envelope it came in.
Very disappointed especially because it was part of this promo and they don't do exchanges.

img20110623111733.jpg

[quote name='person123']Received my Gohastings order today and one of my games came cracked. No physical damage to the case or bubble envelope it came in.
Very disappointed especially because it was part of this promo and they don't do exchanges.

img20110623111733.jpg
[/QUOTE]

just buy the game at gamestop and return the cracked disk to them, thats what i do instead of waiting to ship the game back

[quote name='VaultDweller']just buy the game at gamestop and return the cracked disk to them, thats what i do instead of waiting to ship the game back[/QUOTE]
So that's why I keep getting cracked discs at GameStop.

Received my games (Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood) yesterday, they are in excellent condition. They weren't part of this particular deal but just thought I'd chime in offering a good experience.

Hmm didn't receive my Prestige Edition shipment(s) today along with Crysis 2 and Dead Space 2 which I bundled in. It shipped a day after my regular BO copies which I received yesterday. Although I did hear First Class was slightly faster than Priority Mail which is probably how the Prestige Edition was shipped. So I'm hoping I get it tomorrow so I can go ahead and send BO, Crysis 2, and DS2 all at once to BB :)

[quote name='sadboy']So that's why I keep getting cracked discs at GameStop.[/QUOTE]

Got 2 black ops and 1 halo reach. 1 black ops was cracked in the center with super glue. I called and they took care of it. Can't complain with the price, shipping, or service.

[quote name='stickyfeet']Got 2 black ops and 1 halo reach. 1 black ops was cracked in the center with super glue. I called and they took care of it. Can't complain with the price, shipping, or service.[/QUOTE]

Got a cracked Black Ops disk as well. What did you work out with them?

[quote name='person123']Received my Gohastings order today and one of my games came cracked. No physical damage to the case or bubble envelope it came in.

img20110623111733.jpg
[/QUOTE]

How on earth can they send us cracked games, and expect for it to not cause a big stink?

img20110623111733.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hmm wheres the crack?

[quote name='scarhawk']Hmm wheres the crack?[/QUOTE]

Dunno if this is sarcasm or not but if the disc is a clock the crack is at 8 o' clock. At first glance it looks like a glare but if you look at the center dark ring it is clearly broken.

brokenwv.jpg

bread's done
Back