Buy 2 Get 1 for $1 on all used games @ GoHastings

xskaxninjax

CAGiversary!
GoHastings is offering a deal for buy 2 get 1 for $1 on all used and previously viewed games, dvds, cds, and books with code FRIENDME.

Valid now (supposedly) through Saturday.

Sounds like their counter to Gamestop's B2G1, except only a little worse.

[quote name='silentevil']Dunno if this is sarcasm or not but if the disc is a clock the crack is at 8 o' clock. At first glance it looks like a glare but if you look at the center dark ring it is clearly broken.

brokenwv.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Oh fuck lol
Thought that was glare. That's BS
I'm thankful mine weren't fucked up liked that
Shipping em off to BB tomorrow.. no cover art.

For what its worth, I received all three of my games from this sale in great shape, complete with everything. So far, other than a cancellation or two, GoHastings hasn't disappointed with the actual delivery of complete video games for me.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Except their shipping times are absolute shit (sometimes).[/QUOTE]

I get my games fairly quick. The shipping time is usually less than a week.

Just received Heavy Rain in what appears to be mint condition, the instructions/case/and disc don't have a mark on them. Great deal for $18.99 + the .96 shipping coupon. Got the game in less than a week. The case is even one of the older cases without the Move support listed on the top right corner. GoHastings has been phenomenal for me. I've ordered about 10-15 PSP/360/and PS3 games without a single cancellation or mark on any of the discs and all have included original instructions/cases. Hope this helps someone out there on the fence about ordering from them.

Got Black Ops and Mod Nation Racers 2 days ago, and NHL 10 today. Everything came in great condition with cases and manuals. Never had a problem with GoHastings. Ordered maybe 8 games from them and only 1 was missing a manual, other than that I'd love to continue doing business with them assuming more 40% sales come around or B2G1.

Apparently they shipped me some stuff with Parcel Post O_O
So.. still waiting on a couple stuff.

EDIT: Apparently one of my Prestige editions came in pretty much new condition :O
The steelbook was sealed and the medal was unopened! RCXD looks great too.

[quote name='scarhawk']So apparently it was just resealed >_<
How do I check if the zombie codes work without an Xbox 360[/QUOTE]

negative

[quote name='scarhawk']Oh you can't D:
I don't know what I'ma do then..
Probably will buy a used 360 from GS and test the codes, then return it lol[/QUOTE]

You can go to a friend who has an xbox...

Got my order today. First Prestige Black Ops was in great condition, everything mint, game sealed and codes not used.

The second has an RC XD car that does not move forward D: Don't know whether I should list it on ebay or trade it in to amazon for 50 bucks. Surprisingly, the codes were not used.

Alan Wake Limited Edition came sealed with a small piece of shrink wrap missing.

i'm surprised people even got some unused codes. last time i didn't get any but then again i ordered the PS3 which was more teh rarez. just luck of the draw i suppose.

I received bayonetta, red faction guerilla and dead space all in excellent condition I always love when gohastings has this sale.

Got my games today, Dead Space 2 came in good condition but without a manual. Crysis 2 and Killzone 3 came complete in good condition. Overall I can't complain.

Got Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood today for 360. Came in a black box, no manual, and the game was in shitty condition. Of course when trying to install to hd, the disc was unreadable at 30%. ughhhh

Just wanna put it out there, got COD: Black Ops. Case looks good, manual was present. Disc stopped at 35% while installing to HD.

Holy smoke! Just got my game today. Super Paper Mario arrived complete in mint condition, disc has no scratches whatsover. I'm happy as f**K!

[quote name='shurija']Just wanna put it out there, got COD: Black Ops. Case looks good, manual was present. Disc stopped at 35% while installing to HD.[/QUOTE]

:O
That sucks D:
I'm getting a used 360 from GS most likely this weekend to test the codes and discs, the returning it lol.

[quote name='HornyPony']You can go to a friend who has an xbox...

Got my order today. First Prestige Black Ops was in great condition, everything mint, game sealed and codes not used.

The second has an RC XD car that does not move forward D: Don't know whether I should list it on ebay or trade it in to amazon for 50 bucks. Surprisingly, the codes were not used.

Alan Wake Limited Edition came sealed with a small piece of shrink wrap missing.[/QUOTE]

Hmm what do they require for the Prestige trade in?
Car + steelbook w/ game + medal?
My first Prestige Edition was mint as well. Don't know about the codes yet.
But my other one had a RC-XD where one of the front tires was screwed up. So that doesn't work
But Steelbook w/ game + medal probably goes for a bit more than the Amazon TIV.
I don't know how much a broken RC-XD goes for lol.
What I'm banking on are working codes.

Waiting for my second order to be delivered. The USPS is soo frustrating. It makes it from the midwest to east coast in one day but then it takes 2 days to make it from a post office 20 miles from my home to the post office one zip code over. WTF! Why would they not have it sent from the 20 miles away post office to mine for delivery today. If it's not delivered today I can understand why the USPS is going bankrupt. They're inept.

Does it say, "The order number and billing ZIP code you have entered do not match our records. Please try again." for anybody else when they click View Order in Order History?

[quote name='nas6034']Waiting for my second order to be delivered. The USPS is soo frustrating. It makes it from the midwest to east coast in one day but then it takes 2 days to make it from a post office 20 miles from my home to the post office one zip code over. WTF! Why would they not have it sent from the 20 miles away post office to mine for delivery today. If it's not delivered today I can understand why the USPS is going bankrupt. They're inept.[/QUOTE]

I understand your frustration completely. I ordered on the 18th, USPS picked it up on the 23rd from Gohastings, but instead of shipping it straight to my state, which is north of where they were shipping from, they shipped it straight to 2 states northwest of mine for no apparent reason at all. It just doesn't make sense. I just hope it will get to me sometime next week.

As for all of you who are having trouble with the Xbox 360 games, I used to have trouble with their games all the time. Luckily, I have both systems, so I only order PS3 games from Gohastings and never order any Xbox 360 games again.

I may be the luckiest Gohastings bastard alive.. but other than some cancelled orders for out of stock, all my games seem to arrive in great condition. When I order used game guides, they often send me new ones still wrapped. My games come with their online codes unused... I even got my LA Noire for 30$. I think the problem with online feedback is people who get things as expected go happily on their way, while people who have problems tend to get angry and post about them. I just want to say I realize that no company can be perfect, but I am really happy with my experiences with gohastings...

[quote name='RugerRellP89']Does it say, "The order number and billing ZIP code you have entered do not match our records. Please try again." for anybody else when they click View Order in Order History?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Go to my order status and copy and paste your order number and enter your zip
Try it first without the +4 digits. If that doesn't work, try it with the +4 digits.

[quote name='fyrflash1969']I may be the luckiest Gohastings bastard alive.. but other than some cancelled orders for out of stock, all my games seem to arrive in great condition. When I order used game guides, they often send me new ones still wrapped. My games come with their online codes unused... I even got my LA Noire for 30$. I think the problem with online feedback is people who get things as expected go happily on their way, while people who have problems tend to get angry and post about them. I just want to say I realize that no company can be perfect, but I am really happy with my experiences with gohastings...[/QUOTE]
You could be, but I am very satisfied with them as well. Altho it takes some time longer to arrive, most of my games arrived in excellent, in some cases even new condition (I oredered used). Therte is 50/ 50 chance for unused codes and 80 % chance for complete games. Their customer service is top notch and I never had a problem returning game for full refund for any reason. For those who complain for the shipping time and route. It is not Hastings, but USPS to blame. Hastings does not have any impact how USPS juggle your items arround before they rich your place.

[quote name='fyrflash1969']I may be the luckiest Gohastings bastard alive.. but other than some cancelled orders for out of stock, all my games seem to arrive in great condition. When I order used game guides, they often send me new ones still wrapped. My games come with their online codes unused... I even got my LA Noire for 30$. I think the problem with online feedback is people who get things as expected go happily on their way, while people who have problems tend to get angry and post about them. I just want to say I realize that no company can be perfect, but I am really happy with my experiences with gohastings...[/QUOTE]

i agree. whenever i order something from gohastings or somewhere else i dont post "hey it came on time and was in mint condition," but if it came screwed up, im posting about it within seconds. overall ive had a good experience buying online though

I've only had one bad game from them. It was Oblivion. The disk wouldn't read at all. They gave me a refund and adjusted the price since the sale ended. I order most used games for my PS3 though as a previous post stated. I did however order a used Dreamcast Collection and it came brand new for $11. Definitely wasn't complaining though.

[quote name='VaultDweller']damn my copy of black ops came without a disk! only got the case and manual :cry:[/QUOTE]

Try trading it in to BB. Doesn't have to complete :cool::booty::lol:

[quote name='VaultDweller']damn my copy of black ops came without a disk! only got the case and manual :cry:[/QUOTE]

Just email or call them. They'll likely refund you your money since their system is so antiquated they won't be able to to ship you a replacement. The majority of the CS reps are good. If you get a bad one, just hang up/email again a little later.

I bought 3 games last year from gohastings. i only got 1 game. i called them repeatedly and they wouldnt do anything about it

[quote name='badhazard']I bought 3 games last year from gohastings. i only got 1 game. i called them repeatedly and they wouldnt do anything about it[/QUOTE]

They didn't give you a refund?

What was their reason for not refunding you?

Did you contact someone up to corporate ladder at Hastings?

Did you file a report with the BBB to see if they could help you with your problem?

Did you file a charge back with your credit card company?

Did anyone run a trace with USPS or whoever was supposed to handle the shipping?

A company can't just take your money and give you nothing in return and get away with it.

[quote name='kodave']Just email or call them. They'll likely refund you your money since their system is so antiquated they won't be able to to ship you a replacement. The majority of the CS reps are good. If you get a bad one, just hang up/email again a little later.[/QUOTE]

just called them and they told me to ship the empty case back.... wtf isnt that gonna take like all month? guess i will try calling again later...cant believe I got burned by them they were good guys...:cry:

I just got my shipment, ordered on the 19th. Received Halo:Reach, Batman Arkham Asylum, and Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, all complete and Mint, all for the 360. I'm a happy man

[quote name='VaultDweller']damn how come i got told to ship the empty case back...shoulda just refund my money, grr i am pissed now[/QUOTE]

Shoot them an email, don't mention your prior contact with them. It'll take them a day or two to reply but hopefully you'll get a more favorable response. At any rate, shipping the empty case back to them for a refund doesn't take that long and they pay for the return shipping. They also credit you back right when they receive it.

[quote name='kodave']They didn't give you a refund?

What was their reason for not refunding you?

Did you contact someone up to corporate ladder at Hastings?

Did you file a report with the BBB to see if they could help you with your problem?

Did you file a charge back with your credit card company?

Did anyone run a trace with USPS or whoever was supposed to handle the shipping?

A company can't just take your money and give you nothing in return and get away with it.[/QUOTE]

I might have to do this with deepdiscount...

If anyone has been following my previous post. USPS knew(including the wrong zipcode post office postmaster that his PO shouldnt have my package which is a different zip code. This was done on saturday where i went in person(delivery person wasnt back yet so couldnt get it). Well guess what...the imbeciles they are...they re-sort my package and attempt another delivery to god knows where within that same "wrong zip code". I had the postmaster check the tracking# and he told me this package is for diffeent zipcode(mine). USPS are freaken morons. They know it was the wrong zip, and the stupid postal worker who sorted it out on saturday knows its the wrong zip and yet today she attempts a delivery to god knows where. Useless USPS!

Finally got my package today (ordered on the 18th).

Got Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Red Dead Revolver and Call of Duty: Black Ops all for the PS3. The first 2 games were absolutely in mint conditions (no finger prints, scratches or anything on the discs, and the cases look brand new). The Black Ops' case looked thoroughly used, though. The disc was pretty dirty, with hard, dried up finger prints everywhere. I had to clean it with some alcohol wipes. All played fine. Playing Red Dead Revolver right now. Overall, I'm very happy...especially with the two like-new, mint conditions Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Red Dead Revolver.

bread's done
Back