Buy 2 Get 1 Free PS3 Greatest Hits - Bestbuy.com

ShockandAww

CAGiversary!
Feedback
110 (100%)
link

Heavy Rain is not listed but GoW3 and Uncharted 2 GOTY are. Hopefully Amazon will match and show Best Buy how these things are done.

Edit: And Uncharted 2 GOTY is currently backordered. Deal is also in store as posted here

Edit 2: Heavy Rain should work along with the others in store.

Last edited by a moderator:
5497743141_6a61441787.jpg

^this

At bb 44th and 5th at manhattan. If you care.

[quote name='brewin']What a fucking joke Best Buy has become! I literally just got in a huge argument with an employee while trying to buy Modnation, R & C: Crack in Time and Uncharted 2 GOTY. He said I could not do it because U2 and Modnatio n were not greatest hits. I showed him the website and everything. He said that to be included in the deal they HAD to be the GH versions with the red case. What a fucking joke! I hate that fucking place more and more each time I go, I will not even fucking bother anymore. I feel like going back and beating the shit out of that asshole![/QUOTE]

Buy them on the website for in store pickup. Request that he be the one to hand it to you.

Has anyone tried buying FFXIII as part of the B2G1 Greatest Hits? None of the Best Buys around my way have the red GH cases yet, and I would have thought there would have been a press release about it being added to the GH catalog.

I did end up going back and picking up Uncharted 2 GOTY, Little Big Planet GOTY, and Infamous. My store still had all 3 in stock. As for Heavy Rain (still don't understand why BB isn't stocking it online or in most stores)...in 2 weeks when Amazon ships Top Spin 4, I'll use my $20 credit from that towards Heavy Rain. Red case be dammed. One good thing...absolutely no problems with it ringing up correctly.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']For those of you who don't really care for the mostly multiplayer stuff that I think the vouchers in Uncharted 2 GOTY add or can't find another two games to get in on this sale at BB with, the vanilla edition of Uncharted 2 is $19.99 at Blockbuster and God Of War III is only $9.99 there.

Just another option for my fellow CAG's to consider.

And before someone says the used games at BBV will be all scratched to crap and incomplete, a good percentage of the ones I bought during the last BOGO sale there were mint/complete since stores have been instructed to keep the manuals/artwork/extra cases behind the counter anymore.;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up IATCG, I didn't keep up with the Blockbuster thread and didn't know that GoW 3 dropped to $10. That would mean at the next B1G1 that would bring the cost of the game down to $5 :hot:

[quote name='Donut2922']Thanks for the heads up IATCG, I didn't keep up with the Blockbuster thread and didn't know that GoW 3 dropped to $10. That would mean at the next B1G1 that would bring the cost of the game down to $5 :hot:[/QUOTE]
You're quite welcome.

I paid $7.50 a copy for it at the last BOGO when it was still $14.99 and it's worth every penny still. But unless you're a trophy whore the replay value is about nil on the game, so why not get it for $10 instead of $30.;)

I still can't believe that the GOTY edition for Uncharted 2 mostly contains online mp stuff, which may hold zero interest for some(like me since I played it and got my ass handed to me constantly by people who spent hundreds of hours playing it online:roll:).

bread's done
Back