Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games & Accessories at GameStop

msuna

CAGiversary!
[IMG-r=5198]7291[/IMG-r]Use coupon code B2G1FREE to activate GameStop.com's buy 2, get 1 free used game & accessories sale. Offer valid in-store too. Sale ends Saturday, 7/17.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a NCAA 11 at a store near me w/o case. Either that person is the most clumsy person ever for losing a case in a week, or its stolen from one of the rental services.

[quote name='rp71284']There's a NCAA 11 at a store near me w/o case. Either that person is the most clumsy person ever for losing a case in a week, or its stolen from one of the rental services.[/QUOTE]

I remember seeing Street Fighter IV on a Friday night used the week it came out, case and all. I was like wow, did they hate it that much? lol

Since GS is gay for closing at 9 and i leave work at 8 but don't pass by any... ...i ended up ordering online. Mercenaries 2 and Resistance, got Virtua Fighter 5 for Free.

Does anyone know if the trade 3 games get 10$ extra credit stack? I have six games I want to trade and I was hoping to get 20 bucks extra credit.

[quote name='aeolus88']If you ring out for JUST this game, at checkout it should discount to $10. If you are attempting a buy 2 get 1 free, deals do not stack, therefore you get the Buy 2 Get 1 in lieu of the deal of the week.[/QUOTE]
ok thanks for the help i guess ill just buy it separately.

[quote name='Kissfuldreamer']Can anyone confirm that this includes accessories as well? I'd like to finally pick up a Playstation Eye.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it says it one the website even.

Does anyone know if the trade 3 games get 10$ extra credit stack? I have six games I want to trade and I was hoping to get 20 bucks extra credit.

yes.

someone already turned around and traded ncaa 11? god damn thats quick! Good job!

there was one at my store too. picked it up along with metro and singularity.

Traded in six pieces of crap, got Bioshock, Tropico 3 and The Orange Box, plus just short of $9 credit. A good day...:applause:

[quote name='razrvamp']Does anyone know if the trade 3 games get 10$ extra credit stack? I have six games I want to trade and I was hoping to get 20 bucks extra credit.[/QUOTE]

Six should be fine. I took in 15 and it only did the promo for 9 of them, had go back in line and have them redo the 6 that the computer didn't get.

for anyone thinking about getting alpha protocol it says the price is $49.99 but when you add it to your cart it is still $34.99 so if you have been debating it jump on it now.

I'm trying to get Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, God of War III, and Eternal Sonata for PS3, but the B2G1FREE code isn't knocking the cost down. Is it possible one of these games is excluded from the deal?

[quote name='forumsteve']I'm trying to get Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, God of War III, and Eternal Sonata for PS3, but the B2G1FREE code isn't knocking the cost down. Is it possible one of these games is excluded from the deal?[/QUOTE]

no the coupons just not working right now gamestop.com coupons are so fickle

[quote name='razrvamp']Does anyone know if the trade 3 games get 10$ extra credit stack? I have six games I want to trade and I was hoping to get 20 bucks extra credit.[/QUOTE]

Yes. YOu will get an extra $3.35 for 1 game and then $3.33 for the other 5 (meaning you will see $3.33 promo for each game).

Just Landed

NCAA 11 (PS3)
Red Dead Redemption
Alan Wake

When I called this morning to check if what the website showed was accurate (NCAA 11), the manger hesitated for a moment, but I know the guy and he said yes and agreed to hold it for me ofr 30 minutes. When I got to the store he told me that the copy of the game was suspected stolen. However, he agreed to sell it to me.

As always got gift receipts :)

[quote name='forumsteve']So how is anyone getting this to work? I'm confused.[/QUOTE]

I gotit to work this afternoon but I can't now it will prolly work tomorrow

[quote name='confoosious']Most CAGs already know what *online price only* means.

It's pretty simple.

Sometimes you get stuff offline, sometimes you get stuff online, sometimes the deals are both. You can't use a 25USED code at the brick and mortar store and you can't see the condition of the used item before purchase when you buy online. CAGs know brick and mortar online.[/QUOTE]

This. Well said.

It's more risky to order online because you can't see the item; yet it's cheaper for both the consumer and the company to use this method. And if you do get a gutted copy online, just exchange it in-store. Looking at your original argument, you were willing to drive there anyways for the Online price.

If Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction are part of that sale on Sunday, I'm going to hold off and see if the used game prices will go down as well. Along w/ UFC 2010, my total is about $90ish total. If those 2 games' used prices will mark down as well, I'll pull the trigger.

Just gonna hold off for now...

has anyone got an ORDER on the website to work in the past 15 minutes or so? i keep getting:
"The connection has timed out" errors during checkout. sometimes i get the shipping page to load, but i've yet to get past that.

Yeah, I was trying to see what my grand total was when I made my post but looks like someone is having fun f'ing up the GS servers....hence me typing in $90ish total.

Today was the first day I went into a Gamestop since November of last year. Found four games I was interested in but wanted your thoughts on whether they were good or not (all PS2):

Metal of Honor: Vanguard
Metal of Honor: European Assault
Futurama
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

Okay I want to pick up the following can someone help me out the third free game I dont mind getting xbox 360 game

Demons Souls
Infamous

and Help me with the free one @ 26.99. Either 360 or PS3 game, thats long or had good multiplayer.

Cage017 said:
Today was the first day I went into a Gamestop since November of last year. Found four games I was interested in but wanted your thoughts on whether they were good or not (all PS2):

Metal of Honor: Vanguard
Metal of Honor: European Assault
Futurama
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jab1235']i want to get something but i don't know what to get. i might skip this one :([/QUOTE]

As always, this is my problem.

There are games I kinda want; but I don't know if I really should spend the money on them.

I want myself a new HD for my 360, but I don't have the money/store credit to order that and 2 other things (also can't think of two other expensive items to pile on )

[quote name='jello44']As always, this is my problem.

There are games I kinda want; but I don't know if I really should spend the money on them.[/QUOTE]
I have a hard enough time as it is selecting games with a similar price and finding them in stock.

I really want Batman: AA goty, but I have a $10 coupon +Edge that would ultimately make it $27 shipped. So why buy 2 other games that I REALLY don't need to spend the money on now? That's what I keep telling myself.

[quote name='Gden']I want myself a new HD for my 360, but I don't have the money/store credit to order that and 2 other things (also can't think of two other expensive items to pile on )[/QUOTE]

If theres a 3rd person that wants to get in on this I'll order three and sell you and the other person the other 2 hard drives and then just split whatever the order total is by 3 so its fair for all parties..

[quote name='macgyver, angus']Just Landed

NCAA 11 (PS3)
Red Dead Redemption
Alan Wake

When I called this morning to check if what the website showed was accurate (NCAA 11), the manger hesitated for a moment, but I know the guy and he said yes and agreed to hold it for me ofr 30 minutes. When I got to the store he told me that the copy of the game was suspected stolen. However, he agreed to sell it to me.

As always got gift receipts :)[/QUOTE]

why'd you get gift receipts does it show up as b2g1free if you do?

Got inFamous, Resistance 2, and God of War Collection 26.99 each + 1 free, last copy of each one.

Then Alpha Protocol, MAG, and Borderlands 36.99 each + free.

yeah, i got alpha protocol in store for 22.49 yesterday. score. 10$ off and 10%off n no tax, perfect condition/box/manual and stickers slid right off ;)
oh n i dont know bout buying borderlands, didnt they just announce game of the year edition with dlc included?

Haha funny that the ufc still does that. I love gamestops website. To answer candymakers question it appears they have added a bunch of games to not work with the coupon. For example Super street fighter no longer is working with the code.

I picked up the following last night from the sale(all for PS3):

Dante's Inferno
Bayonetta
Bioshock

I had to initially return Bioshock, which I got from the website for $17.99, in order to get it back as part of the B2G1 deal. It's $7 something more in store than on the website and the stickers on the actual copies on their shelves said $34.99.:roll:
[quote name='Velo214']yeah, i got alpha protocol in store for 22.49 yesterday. score. 10$ off and 10%off n no tax, perfect condition/box/manual and stickers slid right off ;)
oh n i dont know bout buying borderlands, didnt they just announce game of the year edition with dlc included?[/QUOTE]
You can have my copy of Borderlands for PS3 for like $20 shipped, since I doubt I'll ever play that cel shaded Fallout clone.:roll: I watched my one buddy play it and just judging by how it played and how drawn out he said it was I'll end up trading it soon enough.

bread's done
Back