Buy 2 get one free Microsoft Store promo (Save 60$! + 10$ Xbox Gift Card if you choose Titanfall)

kyuby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
150 (100%)
Xbox is offerring a buy 2 get one free promo at Microsoftstore.com , following infor received from email:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/categoryID.67906600?icid=Xbox_2for1Promo

Choose 2 of these Xbox 360 games:

South Park: The Stick of Truth

BioShock Infinite

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

NCAA Football 14 

Battlefield 4

Batman: Arkham Origins

Dark Souls II

Saints Row IV

Just Dance 2014

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Out-of-Stock)

Angry Birds Star Wars

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 GOTY

Call of Duty Ghosts

Grand Theft Auto V

NBA 2K14

Titanfall

Get for free 1 of the following:

Any of The games above +

Need for speed Rivals

NCAA football 2014

Crysis 3

Dead Space 3

Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

Tomb Raider 2014

Phineas & Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff

Splinter Cell: Blacklist(out-of-stock)

Choose 2 of these Xbox One Games:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Madden NFL 25

FIFA 14

Calll of Duty Ghost

Titanfall

Just Dance 2014

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

NBA 2K14

Wolfenstein: The New Order (Out of Stock)

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Get for free 1 of the following games:

Any of the games above +

Need for Speed Rivals

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare

LEGO The Hobbit 

The LEGO movie videogame

Rayman Legends

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Valid 5/23/2014 to 5/27/2014, or while supplies last. Valid for select Xbox games. Limit 3 per customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP says 27. Which is Tuesday.
SFDSMkP.jpg

OP says 27. Which is Tuesday.
Img
You're a stubborn one aren't ya? Lol

"Valid May 23, 2014 until May 27, 2014, or while supplies last. Available in select Microsoft retail and online stores in US (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Valid for select Xbox games. Free game offer is for Xbox game title of equal or lesser value than purchased Xbox game titles. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards. Not combinable with other offers. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit 3 per customer."

I suppose if you have enough GS credit you could buy the 3 titles preowned and then just return the MS copies. Thinking about that myself...
After finally getting the page to work, I went with AC IV: BF, Madden 25, and Wolfenstein for $59.98+tax. I'll get used copies of the first two from GS, trade those in to Target for ~$90, then return the MS.com copies to GS once they arrive. I'll sell the Wolfenstein on Amazon; it's so new that I don't doubt it'll sell.

If your using firefox it won't load. Try using IE. Once I tswitch over to microsofts browser it was smooth sailing.
It eventually loaded while I was using Firefox.

You're a stubborn one aren't ya? Lol

"Valid May 23, 2014 until May 27, 2014, or while supplies last. Available in select Microsoft retail and online stores in US (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Valid for select Xbox games. Free game offer is for Xbox game title of equal or lesser value than purchased Xbox game titles. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards. Not combinable with other offers. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit 3 per customer."
lol didn't see that I'm doing everything on my phone no computer access this whole weekend for me my bad

Hm I dont know what to get!

I just sold Titanfall and would like it back... But I keep hearing such good things about Wolfenstein..

I am thinking AC4, Ground Zeroes and then Titanfall

If I had the money to spend I would then get Fifa, Rivals and then Wolfenstein... Damn these good deals!

Slow going but I got CoD Ghosts (because I hate myself), Madden 25 and Wolfenstein for the X1. I'm happy. 

Shame there isn't mixing and matching. I would have loved to of gotten Dark Souls 2 instead of Madden. 

Target TIV's For the 29.99 included in this offer:

Call of Duty:Ghosts - 34.86
NBA 2k14 - 38.88
Battlefield 4 - 41.85
Lego Marvel - 44.82
Madden 25 - 45.27
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - 46.35

Then if you don't need, Titanfall - 46.35

Triple target trade in ends tomorrow. Also, the glitch where you get two 29.99 games and get a 59.99 free might not work in store, per offer details.

"Availability varies by store.

Limited quantities, while supplies last.

Free game is for game title of equal or lesser value.

Offer excludes Microsoft 1st party game titles.

Terms and conditions apply.

See store associate for more detail and a full list of Xbox games available with this offer"

Found one assortment I was feeling so pulled the trigger. 3 Xbox One games for $60. I'm content. 

And guys, give the site a break. It is a Digital River site, it can only handle so many people at once. 

Man, I put in one order with Titanfall as my free $60 game and then went back for Wolfenstein only to have it OOS now. Dammit : /

Wolfenstein being OOS makes it a lot easier for me to resist. Which is a good thing since I usually just play Titanfall and with Watch Dogs in 4 days I shouldn't be buying anything else.

Yeah, I had Wolfenstein in my cart already and tried to check out but it wouldn't let me saying one of my items was "out of stock", but it wouldn't tell me what freaking game was out of stock. Checked this thread and sure enough, it was Wolfenstein.

I just grabbed Titanfall instead. I would've just sold off Wolfenstein anyway so I lost some money but great deal nonetheless. And I get to replace most of the games I traded into Target!

Anyone getting in on this really should go through an Ibotta link. You have until September to hit the $100 total to get $10 back, plenty of time. 

fuck man, I just got home now I have to leave again. Going to go trade in my Madden and Lego Marvel at Target and get $90.09, and I'll rebuy them with Amazing Spiderman as the free game. Worked out great, $30 and a free game I really wanted.

got this at the bottom of my order confirmation email

Titanfall for Xbox One - Coupon code will be sent to email address associated with purchase within 10 days of game being shipped. Please check your junk/spam mail. Use it by 06/30/14 to claim your $10 gift card code. Limit one (1) $10 gift card per qualifying Xbox One or Xbox 360 game purchased. Gift card codes can be used for eligible purchases at select Microsoft and Xbox online stores (Microsoft Store excluded), and cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash. Taxes may apply. Gift card codes are subject to full terms at www.microsoft.com/en-us/giftcard. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders for qualifying Xbox One game(s) or Xbox 360 game(s).

possibly a $10 gift card on top of all this?
I received the same notice in my confirmation email! Talk about a DEAL!!!!! :D/

Argh I just got 6 copies of GTAV to trade into Target earlier in the week.  This would have made that a lot more slick.  Going to call to try to get this retroactively applied.

so it seems like you don't have to go off that list strictly to get the 3rd game free (i.e. people mentioning Wolfenstein). 

Why is it then that I can't get this to work on mobile? What am I doing wrong here? No free game comes up for me.  I'm even using all X1 games or all 360 games as Twisted mentioned earlier and I'm still not getting the promo to come up on my phone. 

got this at the bottom of my order confirmation email

Titanfall for Xbox One - Coupon code will be sent to email address associated with purchase within 10 days of game being shipped. Please check your junk/spam mail. Use it by 06/30/14 to claim your $10 gift card code. Limit one (1) $10 gift card per qualifying Xbox One or Xbox 360 game purchased. Gift card codes can be used for eligible purchases at select Microsoft and Xbox online stores (Microsoft Store excluded), and cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash. Taxes may apply. Gift card codes are subject to full terms at www.microsoft.com/en-us/giftcard. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders for qualifying Xbox One game(s) or Xbox 360 game(s).

possibly a $10 gift card on top of all this?
Darn, should I have ordered Titanfall instead of something else? :???:

so it seems like you don't have to go off that list strictly to get the 3rd game free (i.e. people mentioning Wolfenstein).

Why is it then that I can't get this to work on mobile? What am I doing wrong here? No free game comes up for me. I'm even using all X1 games or all 360 games as Twisted mentioned earlier and I'm still not getting the promo to come up on my phone.
use the link at the OP

Can't finalize my order, keeps saying they are experiencing technical difficulties... Did they kill it?

Hm I dont know what to get!

I just sold Titanfall and would like it back... But I keep hearing such good things about Wolfenstein..

I am thinking AC4, Ground Zeroes and then Titanfall

If I had the money to spend I would then get Fifa, Rivals and then Wolfenstein... Damn these good deals!
Rivals is only availale as a free game selection.

Might try in store soon.. Will report back.

Btw, how long does MS Store usually take to deliver?
7 to 8 business days from the time the item is actually shipped to when it delivered. Been the average on my last 10 orders. But with Monday being a holiday and today Friday it should arrive the week after next then

This is gonna sound kinda stupid but if you only have target credit left like me, just buy the three games you want to trade into Target from Target, trade them in, and then when your games from the MS store arrive, return those.

Crap I could have flipped AC4 and Lego Marvel to Target tonight with my own copies for $91 and got Wolfenstein which I want for free. Than I could have used that $91 from Target to almost cover a copy of Watch Dogs plus a year of Live with their promo next week.

Remind me not to go and fold laundry in the basement without refreshing CAG.com first.

went with Madden, AC Black Flag, and Titanfall as the freebie.  Will get used copies of each from GS and trade to Target tonight, then return these copies to GS when they get here.  I opted for 2 day shipping as well with the holiday weekend, so my stuff should be here by Thursday.

This is gonna sound kinda stupid but if you only have target credit left like me, just buy the three games you want to trade into Target from Target, trade them in, and then when your games from the MS store arrive, return those.
but you still are using cash buying the games from MS right? trying to figure out the benefit in doing this haha

why that sounds so crazy...it just might work!

bread's done
Back