Buy 2 get one free Microsoft Store promo (Save 60$! + 10$ Xbox Gift Card if you choose Titanfall)

kyuby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
150 (100%)
Xbox is offerring a buy 2 get one free promo at Microsoftstore.com , following infor received from email:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/categoryID.67906600?icid=Xbox_2for1Promo

Choose 2 of these Xbox 360 games:

South Park: The Stick of Truth

BioShock Infinite

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

NCAA Football 14 

Battlefield 4

Batman: Arkham Origins

Dark Souls II

Saints Row IV

Just Dance 2014

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Out-of-Stock)

Angry Birds Star Wars

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 GOTY

Call of Duty Ghosts

Grand Theft Auto V

NBA 2K14

Titanfall

Get for free 1 of the following:

Any of The games above +

Need for speed Rivals

NCAA football 2014

Crysis 3

Dead Space 3

Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

Tomb Raider 2014

Phineas & Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff

Splinter Cell: Blacklist(out-of-stock)

Choose 2 of these Xbox One Games:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Madden NFL 25

FIFA 14

Calll of Duty Ghost

Titanfall

Just Dance 2014

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

NBA 2K14

Wolfenstein: The New Order (Out of Stock)

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Get for free 1 of the following games:

Any of the games above +

Need for Speed Rivals

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare

LEGO The Hobbit 

The LEGO movie videogame

Rayman Legends

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Valid 5/23/2014 to 5/27/2014, or while supplies last. Valid for select Xbox games. Limit 3 per customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
so do we get a $10 xbox credit if we get titanfall for xbox 360 as well. So far I have seen success stories for xbox one, but not 360. Sorry if I missed a post, read through many posts...

so whats the verdict on doing this at their physical stores?
People keep asking and I haven't seen any answers yet. I don't know why it'd be a problem. I've gone into store for an online deal twice in San Diego and once in LA without any issues at all. I'd say go for it.

Damn, I just don't think I can bring myself to take yet another trip to target to flip more XBONE games and return them to MS. This is a nice deal for anyone willing to put in the work though, or for those who actually want to play the games I guess :p

People keep asking and I haven't seen any answers yet. I don't know why it'd be a problem. I've gone into store for an online deal twice in San Diego and once in LA without any issues at all. I'd say go for it.
I wish someone would confirm it. I'd love to get in on this but I want Wolfenstein and the nearest MS Store is 29 miles away. I rarely go to the MS store, would you just tell them about the deal online and they match it?

Buy the three games from Microsoft Store for $65.

Buy the same exact three games from Target for $180.

Trade in the three games that you bought from Target TO Target for $135.

Return the three games from Microsoft Store to Target. Get the $180 back.

Get it now? You pay $65 cash for roughly $135 in credit.

EDIT to your EDIT: Buy for in-store pick up, walk into car, open, walk to electronics.

OR

Go to a different Target to do the trade-ins.

That simple.
what you're really doing is returning the microsoft games to target. That's a bit of shenanigans and don't give me the "its the same game" crap either. You're exploiting the target triple value promotion and using target as a temporary inventory fulfillment.

I don't have much experience with the MS online store (and there isn't a B&M one near me) - what are the odds that any of the OOS titles will come back in stock during this deal?  Really wanted to get Wolfenstein as the free one.  Thanks!

what you're really doing is returning the microsoft games to target. That's a bit of shenanigans and don't give me the "its the same game" crap either. You're exploiting the target triple value promotion and using target as a temporary inventory fulfillment.
Thank you for pointing out what I've clearly stated multiple times. I'm not going to give you any crap because I really don't care what you think about my methods. If you seriously think this is the first time someone has 'exploited' the Target promo then you must have skipped over the 100+ page thread dedicated to it.

@SkylineChili4Me it's very unlikely, but there's always a chance.

Also, I PMed my trio all to Amazon and ended up spending $142, traded them in for $134 with 30 days to return.

Thank you for pointing out what I've clearly stated multiple times. I'm not going to give you any crap because I really don't care what you think about my methods. If you seriously think this is the first time someone has 'exploited' the Target promo then you must have skipped over the 100+ page thread dedicated to it.

@SkylineChili4Me it's very unlikely, but there's always a chance.

Also, I PMed my trio all to Amazon and ended up spending $142, traded them in for $134 with 30 days to return.
I skipped the PM part haha just ordered them for in-store pickup. Have to trade them tomorrow morning though as in the time it took me to open the games in my car the guy who processed my pickup order was working in electronics right next to the mobile guy :whistle2:(

I wish someone would confirm it. I'd love to get in on this but I want Wolfenstein and the nearest MS Store is 29 miles away. I rarely go to the MS store, would you just tell them about the deal online and they match it?
With this particular deal, I would show it to them on a phone or computer. Hell, I know it's breaking CAG rule #1, but I would call them first to save you a trip if they won't honor it. Just ask if they honor their online deals in store.

Okay, I got it on the order confirmation email. Not the processing one.

:D
I got the shipment notification a couple hours ago.Very happy.

Damn, crazy good deal especially if you were able to get in on Wolfenstein. Im jealous.

Dont even bother man, this site is basically SD jr now. Cant even click on a deal thread anymore without reading about flipping or return fraud, lol.

I don't have much experience with the MS online store (and there isn't a B&M one near me) - what are the odds that any of the OOS titles will come back in stock during this deal? Really wanted to get Wolfenstein as the free one. Thanks!
I would say chances are slim to none. I don't ever recall an OOS title coming back in stock during a sale period. I HAVE seen new games get added.

In other news, this sale just stole thunder away from me buying Watch Dogs this Tuesday.. guess I'll be waiting for another sale instead (which is probably the $marter thing to do, anyway).

Damn, crazy good deal especially if you were able to get in on Wolfenstein. Im jealous.

Dont even bother man, this site is basically SD jr now. Cant even click on a deal thread anymore without reading about flipping or return fraud, lol.
seriously. I mean these guys just have absolutely no upbringing and no class. How would they like it if they owned a video game store and someone bought games from them to trade into target, then returned "those" games when they got their microsoft shipment. Golden rule doesn't apply anymore. Everyone out for themselves and fuck everyone else.

Like i said in another thread, I'm not sure if the karma thing is real but I sure do hope it is.

I love the justification of "well, other people did it, so I'll do it too!" That's awesome. Well done.

I'll laugh my ass off when your cases from microsoft come cracked. or they cancel altogether.

I'm even somewhat okay with flipping, but return fraud is just the stuff that kills cool deals like this.

seriously. I mean these guys just have absolutely no upbringing and no class. How would they like it if they owned a video game store and someone bought games from them to trade into target, then returned "those" games when they got their microsoft shipment. Golden rule doesn't apply anymore. Everyone out for themselves and fuck everyone else.

Like i said in another thread, I'm not sure if the karma thing is real but I sure do hope it is.

I love the justification of "well, other people did it, so I'll do it too!" That's awesome. Well done.

I'll laugh my ass off when your cases from microsoft come cracked. or they cancel altogether.
Too bad I wasn't justifying myself, simply stating a fact. I hope they come cracked too, I'll have some good cheap games to play and excuse to not commit return fraud.

I called in store today because I was in a similar spot and he said the promo is going on in store too. He said any online deal would be matched in store, but take that part with a grain of salt.

Promo was totally going on in the store. I think they need to enter a promo code because it doesn't automatically come up, but they seemed to know right away about the deal so it was no problem.

PS: Really like those Microsoft stores. It's like the Apple stores except less crowded and with games. But really, they're actually a pretty nice place to browse for tablets or laptops.

Confucious,

You talk about fraud being bad, and you speak of the value of karma and the golden rule; I'm all for that, but then you have to go and Confucious it up, attacking and wishing ill on the guy.  Is that how YOU like to be treated?  Did your glorious upbringing and "class" not include the whole "two wrongs don't make a right" thing?  How should karma reward your behavior?

I guess it sent me  -- again.

Your favorite CAG,

Zurcamos

I'm almost glad the Microsoft store is in the next county over. Saved a whole 1% in tax by getting out of LA county. Remind me to buy my PS4 there so I can save $4.

went a little nuts. 

got Assassins creed, nba, and titanfall free on XBO

then got GTAV, COD Upgrade, and south park free on 360

Does anybody know if the Windows Store gift card you can redeem your Bing rewards point will work for the MS store?  I've never used before but here is what the offer says.......

Redeem on your Windows 8.1 PC or Tablet, Windows Phone 8 or select Xbox Stores. Not redeemable on earlier versions of Windows and Windows Phone. Windows 8 users: Update to Windows 8.1 for free through the Windows Store.

Redeem to your U.S. Microsoft account. Must be 13+. For eligible purchases at Windows, Windows Phone, select Xbox stores and other participating Microsoft online stores in the U.S. Subject to full terms at www.microsoft.com/en-us/giftcard. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Card issued by and ©/™/® Microsoft Corp., a Washington Corporation, and/or its affiliates.

Does anybody know if the Windows Store gift card you can redeem your Bing rewards point will work for the MS store? I've never used before but here is what the offer says.......

Redeem on your Windows 8.1 PC or Tablet, Windows Phone 8 or select Xbox Stores. Not redeemable on earlier versions of Windows and Windows Phone. Windows 8 users: Update to Windows 8.1 for free through the Windows Store.
Redeem to your U.S. Microsoft account. Must be 13+. For eligible purchases at Windows, Windows Phone, select Xbox stores and other participating Microsoft online stores in the U.S. Subject to full terms at www.microsoft.com/en-us/giftcard. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Card issued by and ©/™/® Microsoft Corp., a Washington Corporation, and/or its affiliates.
no it won't that is a gift card strickly for app downloads which is digital stuff

Wish I would've seen this earlier, so I could've gotten Wolfenstein, but I went ahead and picked up Black Flag and two copies of Titanfall for XB1. Plan on selling or exchanging my second copy of Titanfall, and getting Watch Dogs when it comes out.

This is very unCAGlike of me to say but I think the Target TIV deal has exhausted my desire to flip. I unloaded so many games I have a healthy stockpile of Target credit (~500 left maybe) and over $100 in my Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo wallet.

I could maybe use the deal to get two orders of FIFA, NBA and Titanfall for Xbox One. Each coming out to just under $60.

$120 out of pocket
Trade in both copies of FIFA at Best Buy (Currently at $30 each, Best Buy running a 50% bonus next week so could be more)
Trade in both copies of NBA at Best Buy (Currently at $28 each)
Trade in one copy of Titanfall (Currently at $35)
$10 Xbox Credit for ordering Titanfall
$10 Paypal Rebate for using ibotta App

So for $120 I'll end up with

$151 in Best Buy Credit (at least)
$15.10 Extra Credit if GCU Member
$10 Paypal
$10 Xbox
Copy of Titanfall

...decisions, decisions

Got Madden,NBA 2k14,and Rivals plus a 10.00 Xbox card with Rivals. Hate i missed out on Wolfenstein. Damn you X-Men Days of Future Past!

Wish I would've seen this earlier, so I could've gotten Wolfenstein, but I went ahead and picked up Black Flag and two copies of Titanfall for XB1. Plan on selling or exchanging my second copy of Titanfall, and getting Watch Dogs when it comes out.
Just want to point out that 1Black Flag+2Titanfall=$90, but 2Black Flag+2(Madden or NBA 2K14 or FIFA)+2Titanfall=$120. Could have gotten 3 more games for $30 more. (Also, don't need to get 2Black Flags, could substitute another $30 game).

Thanks OP for post, Noticed it while at work, Wolfenstein showed up out of stock on site so I got the deal at local MS store in Vegas, they didn't seem to really want to do it but eventually did and I got COD & MGS (I have everything else) and a free Wolfenstein on the XB1. Thanks OP

Ah, just bit again - Tiger Woods, GTA5 and South Park. Keep GTA5 and sell the others = break even.

Good enough (and no more) for me.

Ok, getting frustrated. How in the hell do you empty something from your cart? I have one game in cart but want a different one. It will not remove from my cart no matter what I'm trying. Trying a different browser now...

edit: worked when I switched from Chrome to FF. fucking ridiculous.

Just want to point out that 1Black Flag+2Titanfall=$90, but 2Black Flag+2(Madden or NBA 2K14 or FIFA)+2Titanfall=$120. Could have gotten 3 more games for $30 more. (Also, don't need to get 2Black Flags, could substitute another $30 game).
Got Microsoft to cancel my order. This is brilliant. Thanks a bunch!

bread's done
Back