Buy 2 get one free Microsoft Store promo (Save 60$! + 10$ Xbox Gift Card if you choose Titanfall)

kyuby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
150 (100%)
Xbox is offerring a buy 2 get one free promo at Microsoftstore.com , following infor received from email:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/list/categoryID.67906600?icid=Xbox_2for1Promo

Choose 2 of these Xbox 360 games:

South Park: The Stick of Truth

BioShock Infinite

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14

NCAA Football 14 

Battlefield 4

Batman: Arkham Origins

Dark Souls II

Saints Row IV

Just Dance 2014

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Out-of-Stock)

Angry Birds Star Wars

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 GOTY

Call of Duty Ghosts

Grand Theft Auto V

NBA 2K14

Titanfall

Get for free 1 of the following:

Any of The games above +

Need for speed Rivals

NCAA football 2014

Crysis 3

Dead Space 3

Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified

Tomb Raider 2014

Phineas & Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff

Splinter Cell: Blacklist(out-of-stock)

Choose 2 of these Xbox One Games:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Madden NFL 25

FIFA 14

Calll of Duty Ghost

Titanfall

Just Dance 2014

Lego Marvel Super Heroes

NBA 2K14

Wolfenstein: The New Order (Out of Stock)

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Get for free 1 of the following games:

Any of the games above +

Need for Speed Rivals

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare

LEGO The Hobbit 

The LEGO movie videogame

Rayman Legends

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Valid 5/23/2014 to 5/27/2014, or while supplies last. Valid for select Xbox games. Limit 3 per customer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool but Fifa is $4 or $6 depending on the version.
It is $30 at Best Buy right now and they have a 50% bonus starting Sunday so it could go up. Here's the math for doing two orders of Fifa, NBA and Titanfall

For $120+tax you get:

$151 in Best Buy Credit (at least)
$15.10 Extra Credit if GCU Member
$10 Paypal (ibotta rebate)
$10 Xbox Credit (from purchase of titanfall)
Copy of Titanfall (im keeping one for myself)

It is $30 at Best Buy right now and they have a 50% bonus starting Sunday so it could go up. Here's the math for doing two orders of Fifa, NBA and Titanfall

For $120+tax you get:

$151 in Best Buy Credit (at least)
$15.10 Extra Credit if GCU Member
$10 Paypal (ibotta rebate)
$10 Xbox Credit (from purchase of titanfall)
Copy of Titanfall (im keeping one for myself)
Yeah I'm looking at Target and it was the wrong thing anyway. Thanks. Again.

I don't see anywhere about the $10 Xbox credit from purchase of Titanfall on the site or the Titanfall listing/description page.  How does this work?  Do they send a code through email?

I don't see anywhere about the $10 Xbox credit from purchase of Titanfall on the site or the Titanfall listing/description page. How does this work? Do they send a code through email?
From the email (after you order)

Titanfall for Xbox One - Coupon code will be sent to email address associated with purchase within 10 days of game being shipped. Please check your junk/spam mail. Use it by 06/30/14 to claim your $10 gift card code. Limit one (1) $10 gift card per qualifying Xbox One or Xbox 360 game purchased.

Picked up Battlefield 4, GTA V and Titanfall on 360 for $60, great deal. Wish I had something else I wanted to buy, I want South Park as well.

EDIT: I just went ahead and bought another copy of GTA V and a copy of NBA 2K14 to sell, still gets me South Park for cheaps.

Anybody who got the $60 game for free have their order shipped out yet?

Also is it three orders per customer, or three games? Seems pretty redundant if its games when its obvious you need three games to get the deal.

Also is it three orders per customer, or three games? Seems pretty redundant if its games when its obvious you need three games to get the deal.
To answer your first question, I did Wolfenstein as my free game and my order has not shipped yet. I tried the site's live chat this morning because...whatever I'm impatient, but they were of no help with a timetable.

I missed out on the deal online

Went into Microsoft Store

got 2 copies of assains Creed black blag for x1

2 copies of FIFA

2 copies of wolfenstein . It didnt ring up correctly but manager over rode it

I missed out on the deal online
Went into Microsoft Store

got 2 copies of assains Creed black blag for x1
2 copies of FIFA
2 copies of wolfenstein . It didnt ring up correctly but manager over rode it
You got them for 3 for $60? How did you explain that?

My order of CoD Chosts, FIFA 14, and free Wolfenstein shipped at 247pm yesterday. Ordered at 1240pm.

I jumped on this deal yesterday when it first came out as of now only wolfenstein has shipped i got nba + fifa + wolfenstein (free) has it shipped for anyone else the other 2 are labeled in progress.

Went to the Microsoft store in the mall near me. They honored the deal so I got AC 4, Fifa and Wolfenstein for $60 plus tax. Then went to gamestop upstairs and they had the extra 70% trade in so I got 81.60 in store credit for Fifa and AC 4. Buying Watch Dogs Tuesday so the store credit works for me :)

Well, all three of my games have already arrived in LA. Tracking says that it'll all arrive in 1 business day, which will be on Tuesday. Stupid holiday. I'm hoping that it'll all arrive today since it hit LA at like 130am.

I cant check store inventory which sucks Not gonna drive to a crowded ass mall to maybe get a deal on wolfy
It's the Microsoft Store. I've never been to one without them having at least 50 copies a game. Even when the game came out that day and they have a 200+ person midnight launch the night before. They always have stock.

I remember when the Borderlands 2 Loot Crate Editions were sold out and going for double the price on eBay. I walked into my MS Store a week or so after release and they had four of them sitting on a shelf.

I'm willing to bet money that they have whatever you want in stock.

In store they will only make the cheapest game free, which sounds reasonable to me. 

I have to say Microsoft store always has the best game deals. I guess it's due to their being the ultimate publisher. They have virtually 0 cost on already printed games. 

How to get the $10 xbox credit by ordering Titanfall as the free game? Does it come with the titanfall or should I apply some other code when purchasing?

I was able to PM at a B&M MS Store. AC4 + Plants vs Zombies and Free Wolfenstein for 69.98 + tax :) Good deal!
With tax like that, you must be in LA. I don't know where I was taxed for when I ordered online, but I was only charged maybe 5-6% sales tax. I don't know where that magical dreamland is, but I want to go to there.

PvZ is 39.99 and is not part of the first 2 selectable games but he was cool about it. Total with tax is 74.17. Basically $25 per game. I'm so pumped I'll order 3 more from the site.

PvZ is 39.99 and is not part of the first 2 selectable games but he was cool about it. Total with tax is 74.17. Basically $25 per game. I'm so pumped I'll order 3 more from the site.
Wait, so he allowed you to pick one of the "free games" as one of the two you had to pay for? Now I really want to know if you went to the LA location. I'd love to be able to somehow work in both PvZ and Spiderman 2. If I could get those both in one transaction, I wouldn't mind driving over to the store.

Wait, so he allowed you to pick one of the "free games" as one of the two you had to pay for? Now I really want to know if you went to the LA location. I'd love to be able to somehow work in both PvZ and Spiderman 2. If I could get those both in one transaction, I wouldn't mind driving over to the store.
The only two games that interest me is Wolfenstein and Plants Vs Zombies was going to go the Microsoft store in the Century City mall but not sure if they have the games in stock

Great deal ... just went to the MS Store kiosk in Roseville and picked up GTA V and Madden 25 and Wolfenstein for Xbox One for $64 ... awesome ... and GTA and Madden will be taking a visit to Target shortly ;-)

Great deal ... just went to the MS Store kiosk in Roseville and picked up GTA V and Madden 25 and Wolfenstein for Xbox One for $64 ... awesome ... and GTA and Madden will be taking a visit to Target shortly ;-)
How did this work....?

It does work in store, I checked my closest store's page. The real question is how would you get them to ring it up so that Wolfenstein was the free game?

http://content.microsoftstore.com/en-us/offers/oakbrookcenter#offer-games-b2g1

It distinctly states that the free title is the one with the lesser value as all b2g1 sales do.

Is this like the Best Buy blunder from years back I wonder where it all depends on the order rung up?

I am heading out in about 20 minutes and will have to go out of my way to stop at the MS store so I would LOVE some sort of feedback as soon as you can about your experience, please : )

I had to show the clerk how to do it online. In my phone, I added AC4 and COD Ghosts. Then added Titanfall as my free game. He was amazed that the system is giving the 59.99 game free. I asked nicely to add PvZ in the first 2 selections... he agreed. We screen captured the page so he has a reference for the sale just in case. Microsoft store in Lexington KY.

No MS store anywhere near me, but I snagged AC4, AC4 and Fifa for XB1, totalling $63. Locked in a trade for best buy online for $56 in case store values drop. Basically paying 7 bucks for a copy of AC4. Not too bad.

Thanks for the heads up.

I had to show the clerk how to do it online. In my phone, I added AC4 and COD Ghosts. Then added Titanfall as my free game. He was amazed that the system is giving the 59.99 game free. I asked nicely to add PvZ in the first 2 selections... he agreed. We screen captured the page so he has a reference for the sale just in case. Microsoft store in Lexington KY.
Hmmmm seems pretty ymmv then. It would be quite out of my way and not worth the time really this weekend with how much I have going on.

Thanks for the heads up but I guess I will just be content with my Black Flag, Ground Zeroes and Titanfall I nabbed right at the start of the sale hah

I don't even have an Xbox One yet and I'm seriously considering getting in on this deal. If I got LEGO Marvel and AC IV, I could get Titanfall for free, making each game $20 

The only thing holding me back is the fact that by the time I do get one, the prices for LEGO Marvel and AC IV will probably be already at $20 or below and I most likely will end up with a Titanfall bundle unless they stop selling them :\

How did this work....?

It does work in store, I checked my closest store's page. The real question is how would you get them to ring it up so that Wolfenstein was the free game?

http://content.microsoftstore.com/en-us/offers/oakbrookcenter#offer-games-b2g1

It distinctly states that the free title is the one with the lesser value as all b2g1 sales do.

Is this like the Best Buy blunder from years back I wonder where it all depends on the order rung up?

I am heading out in about 20 minutes and will have to go out of my way to stop at the MS store so I would LOVE some sort of feedback as soon as you can about your experience, please : )
So the CSR actually chooses which game is free, via some sort of code they input, luckily my CSR knew that it didn't matter which game was free and she was happy to make Wolfenstein the free game. Did the same thing with ACIV, GTA V again and Titanfall on Xbox One. Now if only Target would get their system up and running again!?

This promo just HARDCORE ATE SHIT online.

The $29.99 games got pulled from the "Select 2" list.  And the cool $59.99 games like Titanfall and Dark Souls 2 got pulled from the "Select Free Game" list.

Everything that was good about this deal is now DEAD!

Will they honor the placed orders? I'm glad I placed one in the morning. 

Good for MSers to fix bugs during weekends. 

Serious question how is just dance? Would get it for the wife. Is it worth it?
I don't like it. Trade in my own copy without playing much. Dance central is much better. Zumba Fitness for Xbox One is also better.

However if your wife likes to sing instead of dance, maybe she will like Just Dance better. Most dances in Just Dance are for you to sing along, so the dancing part is weak.

bread's done
Back