Buy GTA5 @ TRU get a $19.99 or less Rockstar game free AND a $10 GC Tuesday Only (Coupon added)

chelosera91

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Coupon for $10 gift card: http://www.toysrus.com/graphics/media/trus/HO091713A_GrandTheftAuto_Vcoupon.pdf?q6370322=1

Gift Card expires 11/2/2013

Sort of similar to Best Buys dead offer. Buy GTA5 get a $19.99 or less Rockstar game for free only Tuesday and Wednesday. If you get the game on release day (Tuesday), you will also get a $10 Giftcard with your purchase.

Games that qualify are:
-GTAIV PS3/360

-GTA: Episodes of Liberty City PS3/360

-Max Payne 3 PS3/360

-Red Dead Redemption PS3/360

-RDR: Undead Nightmare PS3/360

-Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition PS3/360

-LA Noire PS3/360 (Limited stores carry this title)

Took it from the TRU thread but I thought it needed its own thread.

Edit:

A friend of mine who works at TRU's electronics department told me all TRU should have copies of the game since Saturday. He also said that the $10 GC will be available ONLY on Tuesday and all stores will put the sign up when they open.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought my copies this morning.  Being told that I would have to go back tonight to get my gift card.  

Going to try corporate now and see if I can get that changed.

went right before they closed, and of course almost all the rockstar games were gone; I went ahead and picked up GTA V for xbox and had to settle for gta IV for free. Wondering if i would be able to exchange the free game for something else once they re-up their stock. I forgot to ask since i just wanted to leave and start playing some GTA V! lol. oh, and got the giftcard too no prob...

went right before they closed, and of course almost all the rockstar games were gone; I went ahead and picked up GTA V for xbox and had to settle for gta IV for free. Wondering if i would be able to exchange the free game for something else once they re-up their stock. I forgot to ask since i just wanted to leave and start playing some GTA V! lol. oh, and got the giftcard too no prob...
i dont think that's possible since the exchange would be incredibly complicated.

Don't forget to use your Toys R Us rewards club card when you buy your game. You'll get another 10% back on your purchase as a coupon that will be emailed to you in mid Nov. So basically you'll get another $6.50 back with this deal. Even better deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still good? Im at my local store now. Sadly dont see any old rockstar games. But the 20 percent coupon is tempting

Ok still works. Found Red Red undead nightmare for xbox 360. Even though I dont have 360, will probably sell it. The 20percent coupon was great. I think better than doing the free gift card. 

Im officially old. I had some time to kill so I went to TRU and brought the 20% coupon and the $10 giftcard that I previously got on Tues from buying GTA5.  I scoured the entire store and realized that there is nothing I really want to buy even for $10.

By the way, the deal was still active. While I was there I saw 3 people come in to buy GTA5 and the clerk was giving them Midnight Club for free telling them that's all that was left behind the glass case. I actually had to tell them to look over on the $19.99 value rack up front because they could actually get Red Dead or GTA4 free over there too!

bread's done
Back