Buy my stuff! COMPLETE EARTHBOUND/CHRONOTRIGGER/MEGAMANX/X2/SEALED GEMS!!

If I were you, I wouldn't announce the exact ending time. That just encourages people to bid at the last second, and that's not a pretty sight.

well i figured it best for myself to have an exact end time, because i am very sick with a stomach flu, so i can end it, update the post, and go to bed and deal with invoices tomorrow if i can mnove. I know it can be a hassle, but i really just don't fell well.

Oh by the way, how long would it take to ship from Canada to US? There's something in your list that I need for a school project, but I need it within 3 days.

only way to get it in 3 days would be priority next am, and that still may not reach and is horrible expensive.

updating bids now

[quote name='StripesOrBars']lol how do you bid "if shipping in time"

wtf @ texas[/QUOTE]

I bid before I saw your message. If you are correct, then please give it to the guy who bid $6. I would have loved to watch the movie in HD, but I guess I'll have to revert to some torrent.

U didnt updated my bids
EDIT NEVER mind I just saw it and the guy that bid
50 on Starwars pm when u see this ill sell you my ok one

anyone who bid after my post, sorry. everything is updated now. I was going to start invoicing now, but im hella sick and gnna go to bed. if you only won a cpl items you know your total if you want to pay now. I would ask to please gift if at all possible, so i can make sure this is enuf to pay everything. I will post my paypal addy on front page now.

0_0 - i'm sorry but you bid, you bought as per rules. it will take a cpl weeks most likely, around christmas time. sorry.

ok guys, im just far to sick to look at this anymore. please read my msg about paying now if you like, i will try and get invoices done tomorrow so payments can be made...i just hope im not this sick.

[quote name='gameguy1001']anyone who bid after my post, sorry. everything is updated now. I was going to start invoicing now, but im hella sick and gnna go to bed. if you only won a cpl items you know your total if you want to pay now. I would ask to please gift if at all possible, so i can make sure this is enuf to pay everything. I will post my paypal addy on front page now.

0_0 - i'm sorry but you bid, you bought as per rules. it will take a cpl weeks most likely, around christmas time. sorry.[/QUOTE]

Great, so you're going to make me buy it for an extra dollar? I told you what I wanted it for, and even put a clause in my bid, and you won't even give up a dollar?

[quote name='0_0']Great, so you're going to make me buy it for an extra dollar? I told you what I wanted it for, and even put a clause in my bid, and you won't even give up a dollar?[/QUOTE]

If the person that you bid over still wants it then you should pay the extra Dollar and that person should get it. That is if the OP is willing to do that.

I have had to do that once previously and everyone ended up fine with it. Just a suggestion for the OP to look into. :)

U coming down to buffalo anytime soon and how much do think my stuff would be

0_0 - if you don't want it, i'll try and figure out who had a bid on it tomorrow and see if they want it for their bid price, and you pay the extra.ZxT i like that idea.
if you donèt want to, then you can pay in full for the 2, sorry but rules are here for a reason. And a dollar is a dollar in my situation.

starmask - i may be in buffalo in the middle of january beginning of febuary.i will pm you now before i hit the bumk

Going to start invoices now shortly still quite sick tho.

Ambliz you nevergotsniped throughpm, I don't take bids thay wayonlywhat was wrote here

[quote name='gameguy1001']Going to start invoices now shortly still quite sick tho.

Ambliz you nevergotsniped throughpm, I don't take bids thay wayonlywhat was wrote here[/QUOTE]

Oh, I just looked at this page of the thread, the first post makes it seem so. :p

PM sent with details.

i'm packing things up as payments are made. hoping to get all payments by tomorrow so i can have it all packed and sent monday/tuesday!

to those who have not paid, could you please do so ASAP so that i can package it all up and have it sent early this week coming! thank you.

thank you!

still waiting on some payments, hopefully they will be in today so i can get everything shipped. those who do not pay today there items will be delayed untill i can get away from work again. thank you.

About your anime volume predicament, check if you have an F.Y.E. (For Your Entertainment) around anywhere. They tend to carry cheap and individual anime volumes. They will have been pre-owned, but from what I've bought they're always in grand condition.

bread's done
Back