Buy my stuff! COMPLETE EARTHBOUND/CHRONOTRIGGER/MEGAMANX/X2/SEALED GEMS!!

oops, sorry! lol leaving it now :)

and for the psp games, im kinda debating and a little hesitant, as they are from my personal collection. i may be persuaded with the right offer tho ;) can send me a pm with your interest, and offer if you like :) most anything could be sold for the right price and offer.

also list updated with new anime haves

it will arrive! stuff is being slow. 2 more people received eysterday from the first lowball. I don't understand why its been so slow, but the packages are slowly making there way :)

Soul Calibur 4 LE, Fear 2, Assassins Creed and Assassins Creed 2
Blacksite Area 51
Darksiders

Not committing to purchase but if you could give me an estimate I can paypal if you have one.

Even prices separate would be nice. Thanks!

prices on them

Ys 7 Premium edition sealed
Ys Ark of Napitism
Ys Oath in Felghana
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
Asthonisha Story
Valhalla Knights 1
Valhalla Knights 2
Star Ocean First Departure sealed
FFI
FFII sealed
Dragoneer's Aria
Legend of Heroes
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Valkyria Chronicles 2 sealed
Crimson Gem Saga
Monster Hunter Freedom 1
Monster Hunter Freedom 2
Spectral Souls
Phantasy Star Portable
Phantasy Star Portable 2
Lunar: Silver Star Harmony LE
Dungeon Seige sealed
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

pm sent slide...hesitant on selling my psp collection tho lol

lowkey - hot pursuit i don't have ?? did i add it by mistake? lol and AC:B CE i duno if i can trade atm, the wife bought it for me as a xmas gift and gave it to me early lol

layzie - will pm you.

lol sorry, i actually ment to delete them after. I had them sealed, and the prices were ALOT lower on them new from amazon, so i brought them to walmart and got a gift card for 127cad for the 3 of them :)

last bump for the night!! buy buy buy!!! help fund my kinect for my boy, and funds to send dv8 to finish paying my ps3!!!!! and then who knows what else!!!! :D no resonable offers will be refused(on most items)

Questions:
1. What do you mean by, your collection is a back up?
2. I would like to bid on Ninja Gaiden 2 for 360 and Devil May Cry 4 for 360. Is that possible?
3. Thanks and also how much will shipping be?

it means i have my full list of games/animes/blu's back up now, i had it all down before when i was doing lowball auctions. But now its just my list, no bids. i will pm you

I have a question for your gamerguy...

Do you like Vanilla ice cream?

Take your time in answering, this will be a life changing decision.

lol. i do like vanilla ice cream. its quite enjoyable.

anyone need a copy of call of duty black ops prestige edition?? still sealed!

na! wouldn't be too bad! :) And to be honest, it was a mistake i purchased it from ontario and its coming. I told my wife, and she told me she already has it for me. So we both bought a copy, at retail. So as much as i doubt it, i would really like to get the retail for it with free shipping. i'll pay shipping price, i just want to cut my losses as much as possible, seeing as both places we got them from won't take them back, so now im screwed lol

i just don't want to be out the full 160 bucks...i know im going to lose some, but if i could get as much as possible i'd be happy. I know this is CAG, i just hope there is someone who wants it, and wants to help a fellow cager out lol

hey Dude, When I get my next check, i'll drop you some funds for a few titles. interested inSplit Second, batman, Gears 2, and a few others.

Thank you much!

No one wants this gaming goodness?? How about a sealed earthboumd?? Sealed panzer dragoon saga?? Sealed suikoden 2?? Sealed mario rpg??? Naa no one wants that gaming glory either

bread's done
Back