Buy New Super Mario Bros get 50% OFF ANY Wii Game inc. Wii Fit, "Hero" Bundles, etc!

[quote name='AwRy108']If you didn't get your money back, you're a fool. Worst case scenario, you need to get the BBB all over that.[/QUOTE]

I'm no fool...they've strung me along saying it would ship by the end of November. I actually wanted the toy for my daughter so I was hopeful it would ship, but it hasn't. Trust me I wont accept paying 27 bucks for a 10 dollar filler if they don't get me the toy soon. Regardless, it seems like they have a pattern of pulling this BS.

My copy of NSMB finally shipped after ordering it on the day this post was put up. The Tony Hawk Ride I ordered still says "located in stock." Those fucks better ship it soon and at the half price it should be.

hey guys, I just got my shipping confirmation. I ordered NSMB, DJ Hero Wii, and some pla-doh set filler. The grand total on the shipping confirmation was $96.12! Looks like it's gone through!

Item: 6474782 Description: New Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo Wii Quantity: 1 @ $42.67 Status: Shipped via: UPS Standard Ground
Item: 6332393 Description: DJ Hero Turntable Bundle for Nintendo Wii Quantity: 1 @ $42.67 Status: Shipped via: UPS Standard Ground

people who had mario ship and are concerned about what they're gonna be billed should see what taxes and shipping they got charged(if any for shipping), If its like my experience with them it is for the full amount of the order, you should be able to calculate how much they are going to charge you for the half off game by calculating the tax.

[quote name='Thorgouge']My copy of NSMB finally shipped after ordering it on the day this post was put up. The Tony Hawk Ride I ordered still says "located in stock." Those fucks better ship it soon and at the half price it should be.[/QUOTE]

Yup I just got the same email that Mario shipped and no update on Tony Hawk. Hopefully we get an update tomorrow.

My entire order shipped at the prices quoted in my email. I ordered SMBros, DJHero and a hot wheels filler. All shipped for about $100, so there is hope for everyone.

Thank you for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com. We are happy to report that your order has been shipped.

Here is a review of your shipped order:
Item:6474782Description:New Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo Wii Quantity:1 @ $42.98Status:Shipped via: UPS Standard Ground

Item:6332393Description:DJ Hero Turntable Bundle for Nintendo Wii Quantity:1 @ $42.98Status:Shipped via: UPS Standard Ground

I can confirm I am also in the only shipped NSMB and Tony Hawk is still in limbo. They're CSR people are going to hate me soon if they try to cancel the other half of my order and charge me in full for NSMB.

[quote name='AwRy108']If you didn't get your money back, you're a fool. Worst case scenario, you need to get the BBB all over that.[/QUOTE]

In case you're not aware, the BBB has zero power to do anything. As someone already reported, TRU supposedly already has an "F" rating with the BBB, so your complaint isn't going to make things worse for them. If they do overcharge people, you need to contact your credit card company and the fraud division of the state attorney general's office in your state. It probably won't make a difference, but at least your complaint will go to an organization that has some power to act if they so choose.

My Mario shipped for the $43, no word on Tony Hawk. Hopefully Tony Hawk ships tomorrow for the $52. Has anyone had their Tony Hawk shipped?

of course its out of stock, cause jerks online have to purchase more than one copy of NEw Super Mario bros and try and take overly advantage of the deal.

The BBB has no actual power to do anything. I complained about a rebate company that flat out lied to me about a rebate delay and kept telling me they were more delays (even though they granted another rebate that I had sent at the EXACT SAME TIME), and the only e-mails I kept getting from the BBB was how they tried to contact the company and didn't get any response. Several of those e-mails later, the rebate company is gone.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']The BBB has no actual power to do anything. I complained about a rebate company that flat out lied to me about a rebate delay and kept telling me they were more delays (even though they granted another rebate that I had sent at the EXACT SAME TIME), and the only e-mails I kept getting from the BBB was how they tried to contact the company and didn't get any response. Several of those e-mails later, the rebate company is gone.[/QUOTE]

That's more due to the nature of rebate companies. They're shady as hell.

The BBB aren't the police or your own personal judiciary. They just put the pressure on companies.

I had rebate issues in regard to a cable rebate and the BBB sorted it out for me ASAP and I got my money super fast, so I had the exact opposite experience than you.

But everything the BBB tries to do for you is dependent on the company caring about BBB ratings. Some smaller companies try really hard to get great BBB ratings because its a form of legitimacy they don't instantly have like mega-companies.

Places like shady rebate companies, or giants like Toys R Us, might not give a shit because their futures don't depend on any BBB ratings.

Just wanted to let everyone know there might be a bit of YMMV on getting this deal to work with one of the bundles in store. I work at TRU & the signs that printed out for this promo say the 50% off game must be of equal or lesser value. Now, the register will let it work with more expensive titles (as we all know) but some of the employees won't even do it because of what the sign says. Good luck though.

[quote name='Gertle627']Just wanted to let everyone know there might be a bit of YMMV on getting this deal to work with one of the bundles in store. I work at TRU & the signs that printed out for this promo say the 50% off game must be of equal or lesser value. Now, the register will let it work with more expensive titles (as we all know) but some of the employees won't even do it because of what the sign says. Good luck though.[/QUOTE]

If all they have to do is scan both items and it is automatically adjusted, I dont see a way they can decline you. You are purchasing two items they have for sale, you cant control what they ring up as. ;) Now unless they have to enter a special sku or something to reflect the cheap prices, that i do not know.

I'm going to have to give up on this deal online. Anything that isn't crap is OOS. All I want is 2xNSMB. Don't look like that it is going to happen. Anyone else have luck with that?

BBB is for business not for consumer. Check with anyone else here that has managed or owned retail stores. They call us up and tell us how it will earn us more money and how they will argue on our behalf to try and get us to sign with them.

They are NOT a consumer watchdog group.

[quote name='gomikeoh']my order shippied. dj hero and nsmb. gg. i win.[/QUOTE]

Awesome man, good for you, can't wait till mine ships out!

Just got my NSMB. That was ridiculously fast for free shipping. I got the email that it shipped last night, so hopefully Tony Hawk finally ships tonight.

[quote name='SadExchange82']Still waiting on my order to ship, hopefully today though.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat, although my card was charged the "right" (from my perspective) amount.
I guess the good news is that I'm not cancelled yet.

My Mario shipped, with $5 off since the $15 off coupon was split up between the two games, but the second game has yet to ship (even though it's been "located in stock" since Sunday) so I'm starting to get worried.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']I'm in the same boat, although my card was charged the "right" (from my perspective) amount.
I guess the good news is that I'm not cancelled yet.[/QUOTE]

Well, my credit card is still in the pending department since Sunday, wo we'll see. Strange how some are going through though. Ahh, still waiting.

Mine has shipped:

Item:6474782
Description:New Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo Wii
Quantity:1 @ $43.47

Item:6332393
Description:DJ Hero Turntable Bundle for Nintendo Wii

Item:4534260
Description:SanDisk 2GB SD Memory Card
Quantity:1 @ $13.03

Subtotal: $99.97
--------------------------
Shipping:$2.49
Sales Tax $6.15
-------------------------- -------------------------------
Order Total:$108.61

[quote name='Gaming-Module']Mine has shipped:

Item:6474782
Description:New Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo Wii

Item:6332393
Description:DJ Hero Turntable Bundle for Nintendo Wii

Item:4534260
Description:SanDisk 2GB SD Memory Card
Quantity:1 @ $13.03

Subtotal: $99.97
--------------------------
Shipping:$2.49
Sales Tax $6.15
Order Total:$108.61
-------------------------- -------------------------------[/QUOTE]
When did you place your order?

[quote name='Gaming-Module']I placed it Nov. 30.[/QUOTE]

That worries me as I placed my order on the 29th and my charge has been pending since then.

What do you believe I should do, I ordered my NSMB and Wii Fit Plus on Sunday morning and it still says pending on my credit card, called them, everything's ready to go, but under toys r us, it still says Items located in Stock. I'm worried that if I contact them, I bring attention to my order, and have them not give me the deal, what do you believe I should do? Just wait and wait, or contact toys r us?

[quote name='SadExchange82']What do you believe I should do, I ordered my NSMB and Wii Fit Plus on Sunday morning and it still says pending on my credit card, called them, everything's ready to go, but under toys r us, it still says Items located in Stock. I'm worried that if I contact them, I bring attention to my order, and have them not give me the deal, what do you believe I should do? Just wait and wait, or contact toys r us?[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine 8am Monday and I am in the same situation.

I was going to call too, but I didn't for the same reason -- I didn't want to draw the attention of a higher-up. I figure the only chance of not getting this cancelled is for someone's order to slip out the warehouse loading dock on the palms of peons.

Just think of it this way. Its the holiday season...busy as hell. On top of that, think of how many people ordered because of this glitch, escalating their orders that much more. just give it time.

Will do guys, thanks a lot for the advice, will wait and keep ya updated. Just excited and worried that others who apparently ordered after me have already had their orders shipped, but I'll wait and see.

I ordered on Nov 30th too, still waiting for a shipping notification. I paid through google checkout so if they try and cancel I'll have them to defend me... I hope.

I called last night after receiving my NSMB even though Tony Hawk hadnt shipped yet (Placed my order on Nov. 29). The rep. said that they had a ton of orders on the big game bundles in the past week and just to be patient. Im glad they're not canceling orders, but I would've liked to know that processing was gonna take this long and I probably would have paid the extra couple bucks for quicker shipping.

bread's done
Back