Buy New Super Mario Bros get 50% OFF ANY Wii Game inc. Wii Fit, "Hero" Bundles, etc!

Not to mention people on SD got to this before we did. Don't call.... wait it out. I'd only be worried if they only sent NSMB and not your tony hawk/wii fit/dj hero. Then you call as you ordered a deal but only got the first part.

[quote name='rapsodist']My order shipped! NSMB Wii, Wii Fit Plus bundle, and Judge Death action figure for a grand total of $96.54. :D[/QUOTE]

Now when did you place your order, because you pretty much ordered the same as me, with the exception of me ordering batteries instead of the Judge Death action figure.

[quote name='sadunk']Not to mention people on SD got to this before we did. Don't call.... wait it out. I'd only be worried if they only sent NSMB and not your tony hawk/wii fit/dj hero. Then you call as you ordered a deal but only got the first part.[/QUOTE]

I fell under that category and decided to give them a call. The rep just told me that the item is still in the warehouse waiting to be shipped. She did mention that they have been receiving a lot of orders but rest assured that it - the rest of my order at least - will be shipped out in due time. Hopefully it'll ship out soon.

Got my Mario and DJ Hero, already sold Mario on ebay for $50 bucks...so I basically got DJ Hero for 45 bucks total---of course that's selling for about 90 bucks---hmmm...

I'm guessing they aren't letting the bundles go at half off anymore? Either they stopped it or I just can't figure it out.

Also, can you not get 2 copies of Mario for $75 with this deal?

Add one more to the list, I got my shipping confirmation for Tony Hawk about the same times the 2 guys above me did. 55.xx on the invoice. Sweet.

[quote name='SadExchange82']Now when did you place your order, because you pretty much ordered the same as me, with the exception of me ordering batteries instead of the Judge Death action figure.[/QUOTE]

My order was placed Nov. 29 at 1:41 a.m. Good luck!

[quote name='rapsodist']My order was placed Nov. 29 at 1:41 a.m. Good luck![/QUOTE]

Very excited as my order has finally shipped and it'll be here Monday. Thanks everyone for the advice and thanks original poster for the great deal found.

Yay! The second half of my order finally shipped! Though since they were both "located in stock" at the same time, why would they take a couple days difference to ship out?

My DJ Hero and NSMBW finally shipped tonight at 6pm from Groveport, OH. My shipping confirmation email from TRU still says my total is $151 but I still have that $80.41 pending on my credit card. We'll see once it actually posts.

Box was waiting for me on the porch when I got home. It's really nice to have a free copy of NSMB and a much needed 2GB flashcard for my Wii virtual console/ware stuff. :)

[quote name='Pyloric']I'm guessing they aren't letting the bundles go at half off anymore? Either they stopped it or I just can't figure it out.

Also, can you not get 2 copies of Mario for $75 with this deal?[/QUOTE]

you CAN indeed buy 2 NSMB for 75.00 in-store and I have multiple times. YOu also are allowed to return the full priced mario and end up getting the 2nd nsmb for only 25.00. This is easily attainable due to the new HOLIDAY staff and lax return policy of the holidays. you could also technically get store credit at other stores (walmart, bb,target) and make 25.00 on the deal.

[quote name='confoosious']if you're getting DJ Hero and near a TRU, why not just go get the DJ Hero plus gift card?

Effectively the same thing and you don't have to buy SMB.[/QUOTE]

what's the gift card you speak of?

[quote name='spidergraf']you CAN indeed buy 2 NSMB for 75.00 in-store and I have multiple times. YOu also are allowed to return the full priced mario and end up getting the 2nd nsmb for only 25.00.[/QUOTE]

So this would work with any game, right? Thinking of picking up this and Punch-Out and if I can get both for $50 total - SWEET!

[quote name='spidergraf']you CAN indeed buy 2 NSMB for 75.00 in-store and I have multiple times. YOu also are allowed to return the full priced mario and end up getting the 2nd nsmb for only 25.00. This is easily attainable due to the new HOLIDAY staff and lax return policy of the holidays. you could also technically get store credit at other stores (walmart, bb,target) and make 25.00 on the deal.[/QUOTE]

Or you could just walk into the back room of the store and steal a bunch of copies or hijack the truck before it gets to the store. Dude, you're talking about return fraud. Not welcome here at all.

[quote name='kennypowers']I called last night after receiving my NSMB even though Tony Hawk hadnt shipped yet (Placed my order on Nov. 29). The rep. said that they had a ton of orders on the big game bundles in the past week and just to be patient. Im glad they're not canceling orders, but I would've liked to know that processing was gonna take this long and I probably would have paid the extra couple bucks for quicker shipping.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean, but I went for expedited shipping initially for Mario and Wii Fit and it was an extra $30. In the end, I opted to wait. Should be here tomorrow, fingers crossed.

NSMB sold out before I checked out, but I still managed to get Mario Kart for $25... Still, this experience left a bad taste in my mouth. Don't think I'll be buying from them for a while.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Ignore this post.[/QUOTE]

Haha... As soon as I quote, I get this.

But yes, it is return fraud. Obtaining a game for $25 by ways of this promotion (buying a full price game) and then returning the full price game is return fraud.

Looks like I did only end up getting charged the $80.41 from Google for the DJ Hero + NSMBW. Now only if when the package arrives if it has everything it is supposed to in the box......

is the deal over. added mario bros to cart. then added wii fit. and i got the 50% taken off Mario Bros. I thought it was suppose to be for the 2nd item you added? any help

Yes. This deal is now over since the glitch arose from New Super Mario Bros. being the only game that started the 50% off process. Now every game has it and makes the lesser of the two the reduced one.

[quote name='wacekar7']Got my NSMB and DJ Hero bundle today.....they sent me DJ Hero for Xbox 360. They're lucky I planned on selling it anyway.[/QUOTE]

I'd love to get a 360 or PS3 version instead of the Wii version, lol.

[quote name='wacekar7']Got my NSMB and DJ Hero bundle today.....they sent me DJ Hero for Xbox 360. They're lucky I planned on selling it anyway.[/QUOTE]
Wish I had of got a 360 bundle instead. I'm still happy with getting it for under $50

bread's done
Back