Buy NOS energy drink get Batman Beyond Skin!!

Borellius

CAGiversary!
Hey all, just like title says, Buy a Nos energy drink and redeem code for a point in their reward series catalog. The skin is 1 point which is 1 drink. They had 10000 codes for the skin and half have already been claimed. If you can find a coupon for a dollar off the drink you can use that to get it cheaper. If anyone knows where to get the coupon please post as i tried about 12 different gas stations and none had the coupon. I don't think im missing anything, so good luck.

Edit: i did forget something, IF this has already been posted please delete. Another thing, The Nos energy drink should have a yellow banner at the top of the can that says Reward series or something like that. IF it doesnt then dont get it cause you dont get anything.

I bought a 5 hour energy (orange flavored) around noon today, and that shit made me drowsy. I wasted 2.60 on it. Buyer beware.

[quote name='Borellius']How fast did you drink the can, I drink my slow and not in big gulp, I didn't know this until my wife pointed it out but it says not to drink more than one can every 6 to 8 hrs.

On a side note i remember when i pulled an all nighter (26 hr drive to san diego) and I drank like 6 to 8 cans of different drinks from red bull to rockstar and boy i couldn't sleep for almost two days even though i was tired, and if i did close my eyes i was so jittery it was restless sleep. Felt like i was going to die or something.[/QUOTE]
The first can I drank yesterday at about 4 PM was pretty quick. The caffeine in Monsters don't do anything for me; I drink 'em for the taste. So I drank it like I would drink a Monster.

The second one that kept me up all night I drank slow, maybe over a period of 2 hours?

I was able to score a 2 for $3 deal on my NOS. Not one of my preferred energy drinks, but got the code and got the skin. SWEET! I did come to the determination that I am definitely not a fan of NOS. I'll stick to my AMP or MONSTER! But the skin is sweet!!

My boss at work drinks the stuff so I got a free code today, woot! Thanks OP and whoever posted the picture of the can.

[quote name='pjgamer007']Got one, thanks OP! The can is blue and orange, I kinda like it. Maybe I'm weird..[/QUOTE]

I liked mine also but not enough for the 2.99 I paid for it. Also unliked monster and some others that I drank it around 3 pm and I was able to get to sleep around midnight. I didn't get the jitters like I do with some drinks. Also didn't get heartburn like I do with some.
Still over priced though.

I can't find NOS anywhere! If anyone drinks this stuff regularly and wants to donate an extra code to me (what a kind and considerate CAG you would be), I'd appreciate it. In the meantime, the hunt is still on!

[quote name='Dysheekie']I can't find NOS anywhere! If anyone drinks this stuff regularly and wants to donate an extra code to me (what a kind and considerate CAG you would be), I'd appreciate it. In the meantime, the hunt is still on![/QUOTE]

If I get one tonight at work I'll have it by morning, no guarantees though.

[quote name='Dysheekie']I can't find NOS anywhere! If anyone drinks this stuff regularly and wants to donate an extra code to me (what a kind and considerate CAG you would be), I'd appreciate it. In the meantime, the hunt is still on![/QUOTE]

If you are still needing a code I'm about to go out for one in a few minutes I think. They had a bunch of them when I went in yesterday and I actually like NOS HAHA. Anyway I'll check back with you later, but if someone has allready giving your a code by then let me know so that I could give it to someone else that might need one.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']is the skin really only selectable in the challenge maps? that's lame. I wanna be Terry McGennis in the story mode![/QUOTE]

From how I have read it it seems you can use it in single player after completing the game. I haven't played my copy yet so I'm not 100% sure on that.

[quote name='Unseen77']From how I have read it it seems you can use it in single player after completing the game. I haven't played my copy yet so I'm not 100% sure on that.[/QUOTE]

Hm. I suppose that's better...
Any idea if you can change difficulty when doing new game+? i.e. I'm playing on normal now; can I go to hard on new game+ and use the beyond skin then?

[quote name='Jcaugustine']The Batman Beyond codes are going for $0.99 - $1.99 on Ebay.[/QUOTE]
I sold 2 of them for a total of about $35

[quote name='ChaosLaw']Hm. I suppose that's better...
Any idea if you can change difficulty when doing new game+? i.e. I'm playing on normal now; can I go to hard on new game+ and use the beyond skin then?[/QUOTE]

is on new game + enemies are WAY smarter and almost all are packing heat (guns). Bosses play a bit differently. I havent beaten the game yet (Im with mr.freeze currently) but it tells you on the menu.

I'm not into energy drinks,but I'm a huge fan of Batman Beyond,so I said to myself: screw it get the drink,code,done.

Getting close to finishing my first playthrough and am thus far NOS-less. If any generous and/or NOS addicted gamers would be willing to offer up a code I'd surely pay it forward somewhere along the line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone registered on the NOS site recently? I am trying to register and everytime I enter my information, it just cancels out and says there was an error. "Oops! Something went wrong. Please mouse over the error icon next to the highlighted fields below to see details." Unless this drink has taken my vision away, I see no error icon. Anyone else run into this? I am having the same problem on Firefox and IE.

Thanks for the offers - you guys are great! I still haven't gotten a code yet, so if anyone has one it would be appreciated. If I get more than 1, I'll let whoever sent it know so that it can be passed on to someone else. Thanks again!

[quote name='Dysheekie']Thanks for the offers - you guys are great! I still haven't gotten a code yet, so if anyone has one it would be appreciated. If I get more than 1, I'll let whoever sent it know so that it can be passed on to someone else. Thanks again![/QUOTE]

I have 2 cans. If you can get us both registered on the NOS site, the extra code is yours. PM me if interested.

Just got back from a city 3 hours away and wouldn't you know they had the coupons for $1 off nos. going to Walmart to try and use them later hopefully it works since its a manufacturers coupon, but it says stripes on it.
$.98 nos here I come.

[quote name='JoeZiggadigga']Anyone registered on the NOS site recently? I am trying to register and everytime I enter my information, it just cancels out and says there was an error. "Oops! Something went wrong. Please mouse over the error icon next to the highlighted fields below to see details." Unless this drink has taken my vision away, I see no error icon. Anyone else run into this? I am having the same problem on Firefox and IE.[/QUOTE]

Site is currently down. I have a few people who want their codes too. Especially the guy who paid $12 :whistle2:#

This skin seems to go as low as $3 to $4 on eBay. Is NOS any cheaper?

[quote name='joebootoo']Getting close to finishing my first playthrough[/QUOTE]

Minus the optional stuff, is the game really that short?

[quote name='Rebelphoenix']Anyone else not able to log into the site at all?[/QUOTE]

fuck man!!

I finally got a damn nos code and now I can't log in...

[quote name='aznhero913']fuck man!!

I finally got a damn nos code and now I can't log in...[/QUOTE]

I knew this post was coming after your earlier post about finally getting a can. I'm pissed too.

If anyone wants a code for $1.75 (cost of NOS here) just PM me. I will be more than happy to do the leg work for a free NOS. Don't want to have a CAV pay the ridiculous eBay prices.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']If anyone wants a code for $1.75 (cost of NOS here) just PM me. I will be more than happy to do the leg work for a free NOS. Don't want to have a CAV pay the ridiculous eBay prices.[/QUOTE]
$1.75?! i paid $2.50 for my can. damn, that's messed up haha.

Well I got a can for $2.10 and I drank it this morning (woke up way too early for a family emergency). I crashed so hard at about noon today...slept most of the afternoon. I got the skin though. :)

i kinda want to drink a NOS due to how terrible people are saying it is. Just wanted to make sure i can at least get a code for my effort :rofl:

[quote name='Japakneez']i kinda want to drink a NOS due to how terrible people are saying it is. Just wanted to make sure i can at least get a code for my effort :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I had the new citrus flavor...it was alright...kind of like a tarty Mt Dew.

[quote name='Japakneez']i kinda want to drink a NOS due to how terrible people are saying it is. Just wanted to make sure i can at least get a code for my effort :rofl:[/QUOTE]
i strongly urge you not to drink a whole can. if anything take a sip so you can realize, just by taste, that the shit is horrible for you haha.

Just found some, they were buy one for $2.59 or two for $3. I chose two... So, have one PS3 code available for the low low price of free. PM me and I'll pass it along.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you like soda with a kick, NOS is one of the best. I try every new energy drink I can find and I think NOS is the best tasting of them all so far.
[quote name='cancerman1120']I had the new citrus flavor...it was alright...kind of like a tarty Mt Dew.[/QUOTE]
Citrus is their original flavor, not new.
[quote name='malfuncti0n']i strongly urge you not to drink a whole can. if anything take a sip so you can realize, just by taste, that the shit is horrible for you haha.[/QUOTE]
If someone doesnt realize these things are bad for them, they deserve what they get. I know they are not good for me, but who cares? You only live once, live how you want to before life passes you by! lol
[quote name='tttBARBWIREttt']Lol horrible pssh, I drink one every day! Better than coffee for sure.[/QUOTE]
Finally someone around her actually agrees with me. I can't believe all the hate. I would have thought most gamers would love energy drinks so they could stay up longer to play their favorite games!

[quote name='Japakneez']That's it i got to get one. Im going to down it quick. My night will probably go down like this...

:beer:

:whee:

:wall:

:puke:

:joystick:[/QUOTE]

:applause: thats a good night!

[quote name='wrencrest']I
Citrus is their original flavor, not new.

[/QUOTE]

According to the can and the website "Charged Citrus" is a new flavor. Must be different from the original somehow.

[quote name='joebootoo']Just found some, they were buy one for $2.59 or two for $3. I chose two... So, have one PS3 code available for the low low price of free. PM me and I'll pass it along.[/QUOTE]

Joebootoo was kind enough to send me his code; thanks again!

[quote name='cancerman1120']According to the can and the website "Charged Citrus" is a new flavor. Must be different from the original somehow.[/QUOTE]

ah, your right. I just assumed you meant the original flavor. I should have known better as we all know what happens when we "ass u me."

[quote name='wrencrest']ah, your right. I just assumed you meant the original flavor. I should have known better as we all know what happens when we "ass u me."[/QUOTE]

No you were right according to what I wrote...I just said citrus...it was my first NOS so I never knew about the original. :)

The first time I ever had these was the other day, and I think they are actually pretty good. This is coming from someone who never drinks energy drinks and barely ever has soda.

[quote name='malfuncti0n']$1.75?! i paid $2.50 for my can. damn, that's messed up haha.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Once in a while I can find them for $1.25 at local stores, but they are very few and far between. But my local Speedways stock them always and their 2/$3.50.

I'm Making a trip tomorrow to grab some cans so I'll post this again

If anyone wants a code for $1.75 (cost of NOS here) just PM me. I will be more than happy to do the leg work for a free NOS. Don't want a CAG have to pay the ridiculous eBay prices.

bread's done
Back