Buy or Sell inFamous - $35, and MORE @ Gamestaq

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']Hey, can i request that you add guitar hero 5 for 360 and scribblenaust for DS.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='neiname']Flooty - any chance Wet for 360 will make an appearance?[/QUOTE]

Working on adding both Wet and Guitar Hero 5 in the upcoming catalog update this Tuesday.

We're working on making Tuesday our "Gamestaq Update" day, when we add new games to the site.

Flooty... Can you make your own thread? so you can update 1st page and the title instead of relying on this thread?

I already have a thread for Gamestaq's best deals which we can use and I'll update. If you want to give me the green light and I'll update the thread.

[quote name='gi60']Flooty... Can you make your own thread? so you can update 1st page and the title instead of relying on this thread?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']I already have a thread for Gamestaq's best deals which we can use and I'll update. If you want to give me the green light and I'll update the thread.[/QUOTE]

Is there any way to share administrative duties of a thread so more than one user can make updates to the 1st post and the title?

I have a question with a Mario Kart Wii trade in. Do I need to include the Wheel? The box on the site shows a picture, but... I want to be sure.

Quick question about shipping:
I just sold 2 games to gamestaq, and i havent printed out the shipping label. can i put both of them in a regular box? Or do i need to put them in a bubble mail or several bubble mailers? (Can 2 games fit into 1 bubble mailer? )

thanks

About how long does shipping usually take? I just got a PS3 and would love to buy a couple of games off here.

Also, flooty, any chance you guys will have Uncharted up anytime soon? Or are you planning on the site more being used for hot newer titles?

[quote name='kohawk']Quick question about shipping:
I just sold 2 games to gamestaq, and i havent printed out the shipping label. can i put both of them in a regular box? Or do i need to put them in a bubble mail or several bubble mailers? (Can 2 games fit into 1 bubble mailer? )

thanks[/QUOTE]

If you can get both games to fit into one mailer then that would work. They don't have to be shipped separately.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']If you can get both games to fit into one mailer then that would work. They don't have to be shipped separately.[/QUOTE]

I cant use a box?

Flooty, any chance Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 will be added to the sell list this week, I have one to sell. Thanks again.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']I have a question with a Mario Kart Wii trade in. Do I need to include the Wheel? The box on the site shows a picture, but... I want to be sure.[/QUOTE]

Hey - You dont need to include the wheel with Mario Kart. Just the game w/case & manual.

[quote name='kohawk']Quick question about shipping:

thanks[/QUOTE]

You can ship 2 games in one bubble mailer, or one small box. No prob.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']About how long does shipping usually take? I just got a PS3 and would love to buy a couple of games off here. [/QUOTE]

We ship out within 1-2 days usually.
But sometimes a game is on its way from the seller which adds a day or so to the lead time. If that is the case, we will keep you informed.

Sweet, thanks, flooty! Also, how do you decide whether a regular or GOTY edition gets shipped? Is it just whatever you happen to have on hand?

[quote name='Xellos2099']Uncharted would be nice too since people are charging highway robbery price for a used copy nowsday.[/QUOTE]

cant you get uncharted for less than $30 everywhere? On Amazon its 27.99, toss in eca and you are a little over $25, plus free shipping.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Sweet, thanks, flooty! Also, how do you decide whether a regular or GOTY edition gets shipped? Is it just whatever you happen to have on hand?[/QUOTE]

Yup, whatever's available.

[quote name='brighenne']So do I need to wait until my last order changes from processing to complete before I do another sale?[/QUOTE]

Yes, please do.

[quote name='Xellos2099']Uncharted would be nice too since people are charging highway robbery price for a used copy nowsday.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the game request. Will try and get Uncharted up there this week.

[quote name='jallen']i wanna get rid of warhawk for more than $5. can i get some gamestaq love?[/QUOTE]

They tend not to have such old games.

Flooty - how about Dead Space Extraction?

is there any way to know if a shipment was received/transaction completed? Here's my order# 300000443, Flooty. Did it arrive on time? :D

Waiting on NHL 10 to be in stock and waiting for it to drop to around $35 or so. Then I'll probably order a few games.

Overall how are the condition of the cases you guys have been getting on both ends? Gamestaq and the guys buying them?

[quote name='KMunley']Waiting on NHL 10 to be in stock and waiting for it to drop to around $35 or so. Then I'll probably order a few games.

Overall how are the condition of the cases you guys have been getting on both ends? Gamestaq and the guys buying them?[/QUOTE]

So far we are seeing game, case and manual conditions are top notch overall.
Of course we get one or two here and there that are "good" condition, instead of excellent.

[quote name='KMunley']Waiting on NHL 10 to be in stock and waiting for it to drop to around $35 or so. Then I'll probably order a few games.
[/QUOTE]

Considering there's no supply, why would price drop?

[quote name='confoosious']Considering there's no supply, why would price drop?[/QUOTE]

That's the point of waiting. Wait until it's in and then wait a tad longer for a drop.

Gamestaq is awesome, very responsive staff; purchased Valkyria Chronicles from them. Received fast and in "excellent" condition too; 2-3 day shipping after 2-3 day transaction meant about 4-6 days from ordering to reception. Amazing.

Looking forward to their growing selection!

Hey flooty I have a sell order stuck on processing for a few days now..Do you know what the problem could be? Buy Back Order #300000502

I sent in fable 2 and gears 2 and got $36, which is way better than GS or Amazon. One question, they received the games and paid the $36 to paypal, but transaction is still listed as processing. Do i have to wait to send in my next 2 games?

[quote name='g13']Still no way to pay with Paypal?[/QUOTE]
I have 240 dollars im dying to spend and they still havent added the option.

[quote name='OnE3nD']I have 240 dollars im dying to spend and they still havent added the option.[/QUOTE]

cant you guys make one time use credit cards from your paypal account?

[quote name='g13']Still no way to pay with Paypal?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='OnE3nD']I have 240 dollars im dying to spend and they still havent added the option.[/QUOTE]

So sorry guys for the delay on getting paypal checkout up and running.
Ran into some snags integrating it into the checkout process. Its priorty #1, so it should be up any day now.
If you want to buy something now using paypal instead of credit card, just PM me and we can process it manually on our end.

[quote name='equax']Good looks on the site, I'm waiting for demon's soul to appear before I trade in my first two games. :)[/QUOTE]

We just updated the site with some new games (including Demon's Souls)
Check em all out on the blog: http://www.gamestaq.com/blog/?p=323

[quote name='ShadowHero10']Flooty, your are the king.[/QUOTE]

"It's good to be king of your own little town"

[quote name='mitemouse']can we get mini ninjas on there?[/QUOTE]

Just added mini ninjas to our list for the next update.

Unless this was the beta for SwitchGames.com, GameStaq is going to be facing some stiff competition. SwitchGames.com looks to have a better business model.

[quote name='converse']Unless this was the beta for SwitchGames.com, GameStaq is going to be facing some stiff competition. SwitchGames.com looks to have a better business model.[/QUOTE]

Nah.

SwitchGames seems to me like another peer to peer trading site that has me trying to find someone with the game I want and wants the game I have. And of course, everyone overvalues their shitty "LIKE NEW" copy of Lego Star Wars. It's a fancy version of GameTZ or whatever that site is that I don't use anymore.

It's so much easier to just sell something and use the money to buy something. +1 for Gamestaq.

ok so if i sell a game does paypal take out any fees on the money gamestaq sends me even if i have what paypal calls a "business" account (i use it for ebay and have accepted cc payments before)? thanks :)

[quote name='dusbbal2008']ok so if i sell a game does paypal take out any fees on the money gamestaq sends me even if i have what paypal calls a "business" account (i use it for ebay and have accepted cc payments before)? thanks :)[/QUOTE]

Yo - Should be no fees from paypal.
We haven't seen any in a while.
Thank!

bread's done
Back