BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

In case anyone's interested, your current top 4 in the race for free shipping:

fwbweux - $120
ZxT Vendetta - $100.50
blackdog60 - $53
starmask2k3 - $50

fw is also the only one with the maximum number of raffle entries, 5. And all of this fifty cents at a time. :D

4. Guitar Hero 5 - Mint/Complete (Comes w/ unused coupon for $5 off GH games. Expires 3/31/2010) - deadbodyman11 $23
5. Sacred 2 - Sealed- deadbodyman11 $20
21. Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition Steelbook - Near mint/Complete, some wear on manual and a few spots on steelbook - deadbodyman11 $6
43. Final Fantasy III (VI) - Cart-only in custom printed UGC - deadbodyman11 $13
55. Borderlands Brady Guide - Sealed - deadbodyman11 $6.50

[quote name='battousai11']hey

just noticed this but ZXT outbid me on Mana Khemia on psp $19 is actually his bid

also

.hack// Roots - $21[/QUOTE]

Another example of me having something right on my sheet but wrong on the OP. Fixed, thanks for letting me know!

Also, dbm, I'm tempted to disregard your bids until you bring Felicia Day back as your avatar. ;)

Bump, now seeing the Azumanga-daioh DVD you STOLE from me! :cry:

Also, I am surprised Earth Defense Force has a bit of a bidding war. I went from loving that game to hating it to kinda loving it again. Good luck Butt Virgin!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Bump, now seeing the Azumanga-daioh DVD you STOLE from me! :cry:

Also, I am surprised Earth Defense Force has a bit of a bidding war. I went from loving that game to hating it to kinda loving it again. Good luck Butt Virgin![/QUOTE]

EDF2017 is amazing. Whoever wins it will love that game especially if they have a buddy to play with. Good luck to those bidders!

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']EDF2017 is amazing. Whoever wins it will love that game especially if they have a buddy to play with. Good luck to those bidders![/QUOTE]

The underground levels made me want to turn my 360 into a human and then stab it to death... But the first seven or eight levels make you go "Wow... This game is fucking amazing!

Playing on Hardest and...Insane was it? That is crazy. All the levels on those difficulties made me want to throw my Xbox out the window. Especially some of the evels with those ant mound things. GRRRR. Making me want to play the game again :)

[quote name='bvharris']
Also, dbm, I'm tempted to disregard your bids until you bring Felicia Day back as your avatar. ;)[/QUOTE]

What, you don't like ellie? I thought you were an office fan?
Don't worry though, Felicia will be back, I'm just looking for a new pic.
Also, $17 on FF3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='deadbodyman11']What, you don't like ellie? I thought you were an office fan?
Don't worry though, Felicia will be back, I'm just looking for a new pic.
Also, $17 on FF3[/QUOTE]

I do like her, just no one tops Felicia. :D

Chairman, I coulda swore I added that.

I'll update in a couple minutes, gotta bust out my two copies of the ME2 CE first. :D

Updated. Sorry for a few bid screw-ups, it's been a busy day.

Oh, and..

Even Gaius Baltar agrees that is one sexy CE.

picture.php

Yes, this is how I picked which one to open. :D

[quote name='punkmaggit']Looks like a great lowball!! If I still had a job, I'd be bidding on ALOT of those items. :) Best of luck bvharris![/QUOTE]

Thanks. I still remember your lowball fondly. ;)

Alright, so Azumangaman (who I'm guessing would know :D) had kindly informed me that the Azumanga-Daioh DVD I'm listing is a bootleg. Anyone who knows me can tell you I know nothing about anime, so I had absolutely no idea. I won it from another lowball on here, and whoever that was never mentioned it. I'm going to leave it in, since it's still, you know, an actual item, but I've contacted Chairman and he'll have the option of retracting his bid. If he does, I'll start it back over at $0. Sorry about this, but I really had no idea.

I've had a couple of inquiries about the UGCs housing my N64 and SNES games. They're very high quality cases with printed cover art, making these is a hobby of mine. Between the case and ink, each case typically runs me about $3, but the cases themselves are extremely hard to come by these days.

Here's some pics of FF3:

[IMG-L=6005]11509[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6005]11510[/IMG-L][IMG-L=6005]11511[/IMG-L]

The reason Mog looks washed out in the first pic is the flash, I can't do anything about being a terrible photographer. :D He actually looks quite nice on the box.

I have a question about Spore. I didn't look into it too much but I know there are limited installs and I just wondered how times you had installed it.

I'm keeping my bid in, but if anyone wants to outbid me, they're welcome to it.

I've wanted some Universal Game Cases for a while. My old games would look so much better with them. The only ones I've been able to find on the net are these, and I don't think they're the same, so those covers from thecoverproject.net might not fit. Plus, I don't want 100 of them. I printed out some for VHS cases, but they didn't look right at all.

[quote name='mistymayem']I have a question about Spore. I didn't look into it too much but I know there are limited installs and I just wondered how times you had installed it.[/QUOTE]

Just once. And it had the key and everything, I checked.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I'm keeping my bid in, but if anyone wants to outbid me, they're welcome to it.

I've wanted some Universal Game Cases for a while. My old games would look so much better with them. The only ones I've been able to find on the net are these, and I don't think they're the same, so those covers from thecoverproject.net might not fit. Plus, I don't want 100 of them. I printed out some for VHS cases, but they didn't look right at all.[/QUOTE]

Those are the ones. They're on perpetual backorder though, and you can only buy them by 100. I have a ton of them, I might throw some in the next lowball (or you can buy some before then ;)).

[quote name='deadbodyman11']There, is that better?[/QUOTE]

guildmusicvideo.jpg

This would have been better, but I'll take it.

Bids updated. Night y'all.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']You would! ;)

$9[/QUOTE]

Thanks ZxT for putting me over $500! It's almost like someone asked you to bump something up by fifty cents before they went to bed. :D

[quote name='bvharris']
guildmusicvideo.jpg

This would have been better, but I'll take it.

Bids updated. Night y'all.[/QUOTE]

I was going to put it but it was way too big to fit.
Thats what she said

[quote name='theloserboy']Wow, didn't realize Abyss was worth that much to some people. Free bump, good luck with your sale.[/QUOTE]

It's a pretty rare game, it's still well below ebay price I believe. I'll leave the selling of it up to ZxT though, since it's his game. :D

I've revised my payment policies again. I won't be asking anyone to cover paypal fees on purchases. However, you are welcome to do so if you like, and I also encourage you to explore the other payment options I have available.

20. Dragon Quest VIII - Complete with outer box + FFXII demo, box shows typical shelf wear + price sticker - $6
21. Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition Steelbook - Near mint/Complete, some wear on manual and a few spots on steelbook - $7

The next post will be the 1000th post in this thread. A bonus raffle entry for whoever makes it a bid. :D

And hey, a bonus entry for whoever makes the 1000th reply (post 1001) a bid as well. Just not the same person twice.

bread's done
Back