Bye Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested in The Prestige BR(pending in) for a 360 game of some sort/that play and charge you got? Pm me and I bet we could work something out.

[quote name='Fatso2027']Would you be interested in The Prestige BR(pending in) for a 360 game of some sort/that play and charge you got? Pm me and I bet we could work something out.[/quote]

I don't even have a PS3 yet and you're getting the Prestige for free from the Blu-Ray training. PEOPLE STOP MAKING ME STUPID OFFERS FOR BIOSHOCK!!!

[quote name='Fatso2027']I wasn't even offering for Bioshock, just some lesser game in general. Calm down.
What is Blu Ray training?[/quote]

That wasn't to you, that was to everyone.

Ok, I didn't realize there were other people. What is the Blu ray training you were talking about? I don't own a Blu Ray player and I'm getting this from a trade.

[quote name='Fatso2027']Ok, I didn't realize there were other people. What is the Blu ray training you were talking about? I don't own a Blu Ray player and I'm getting this from a trade.[/quote]

There was like a Blu Ray training thing that you could do a while back and you get a free Blu-Ray movie for completing it and one of the movies was The Prestige. Anyways I don't even have a PS3 yet.

Oh, ok, I'm not even sure why I offered, I saw something and....well I'm really not sure.
Hey, I was searchign around looking at lists, and saw you ask about Crackdown. I have a copy of the game mint/complete if you want to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back