Bye Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SpitFire158']I'm gonna have to say no. Sorry[/quote]

Well then CML for it. I'd like to snag PGR4 from you as well so I can ship everything all at once.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Well then CML for it. I'd like to snag PGR4 from you as well so I can ship everything all at once.[/quote]
Aren't I holding PGR 4 for you?

[quote name='Scarface7']Aren't I holding PGR 4 for you?[/quote]

Not anymore. I'd buy it but for one, I don't have enough money after all the crap I'm shipping, and two it wasn't the price I agreed on. Also I can get a better deal from elsewhere. I will send you $5 for all your troubles however, because I know that that is fucked up.

Just got HL2: Ep. 1 for free from the same guy you got HL2 from. Once I figure out how to get rid of this steam.dll error I keep getting, I'll make you a deal if you want. ;)

[quote name='Gombay']Just got HL2: Ep. 1 for free from the same guy you got HL2 from. Once I figure out how to get rid of this steam.dll error I keep getting, I'll make you a deal if you want. ;)[/quote]

I'm not going to pay over $5 seeing as I might just buy the whole valve collection.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']I'm not going to pay over $5 seeing as I might just buy the whole valve collection.[/quote]
I'll give it to you for $5 if you want it.

Hey guys, I've recently rented Kingdom Under Fire from Gamefly and I'm hooked on it. I wanted to know if anyone would be willing to trade to trade it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back