Bye Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SpitFire158']i wonder what shipping would be on that many games....[/quote]

I'll let you know on Friday when I ship them out. Estimated $70 according to USPS.com with First Class instead of Parcel.

No trading either.

Rule number 9 on the trading faq
  1. The following items are not for sale, trade or purchase on CAG: * Betas for games. Most TOS's/EULA's for the beta say that the beta discs can't be sold/given away, during the beta or after the beta has expired. Depends on the terms of the EULA/TOS for the beta, though if planning to sell/trade them on CAG, please provide a copy of the EULA/TOS

[quote name='Fatso2027']CML for Vegas 2? Maybe I'll get lucky[/quote]

Sorry broski, nothing.

Alright fellow CAGs. Doing some last minute trading this week then I'm dunzo until summer. Need to stop trading and playing games that I've got.

[quote name='SpitFire158']if that true cml yet again for

call of juarez
Just Cause
Army of two
Dead or Alive 4
Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II[/quote]

Sorry, all the games I wanted before I'm getting from other trades.

[quote name='FeNoM91']ARmy of Two for $40 TRU gift card?[/quote]

I'd do it for both gift cards you have.

Also people, I have 4 more trades that I can do. So yeah if you want anything and don't wanna wait then you should tell me now.

Still looking for Dead Rising? I see it says you are done until summer, but figured I'd try to get one more trade before that.

[quote name='jp0213']Still looking for Dead Rising? I see it says you are done until summer, but figured I'd try to get one more trade before that.[/quote]

Yea sure. The next shipping date I have is tomorrow and Friday. So LMK what you want for it.

Just to let people know. I'll do some exceptions for this week. So offer up if you want something. I'll bump when I have time to trade here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back