Bye Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SpitFire158']Was able to get me some money but i saw that you sold off HotD just fine[/quote]
Oh. Well buy some of my other stuff then. :D

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']LOL, loving this mini-chat room in my Tradelist. We should do this everyday :D[/quote]

I know. We're giving u so many free bumps :)

[quote name='SpitFire158']I know. We're giving u so many free bumps :)[/quote]

Yea, but the plus side of this is that you get to stare at my brother's friend. (She is in sig below)

Take all these posts and do them via PM's. We don't need this constant BS-like bumping when PM's would be more than necessary for this.

Still looking for Dead Rising? I see it says you are done until summer, but figured I'd try to get one more trade before that.

[quote name='jp0213']Still looking for Dead Rising? I see it says you are done until summer, but figured I'd try to get one more trade before that.[/quote]

Yea sure. The next shipping date I have is tomorrow and Friday. So LMK what you want for it.

Just to let people know. I'll do some exceptions for this week. So offer up if you want something. I'll bump when I have time to trade here and there.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Was able to get me some money but i saw that you sold off HotD just fine[/quote]
Oh. Well buy some of my other stuff then. :D

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']LOL, loving this mini-chat room in my Tradelist. We should do this everyday :D[/quote]

I know. We're giving u so many free bumps :)

[quote name='SpitFire158']I know. We're giving u so many free bumps :)[/quote]

Yea, but the plus side of this is that you get to stare at my brother's friend. (She is in sig below)

Take all these posts and do them via PM's. We don't need this constant BS-like bumping when PM's would be more than necessary for this.

Pity bump for a fellow scammee from DrunkPollock. Hurts that you lost that much to him, hopefully you'll have it intercepted and sent back to you.

[quote name='eliter1']CML 4 Black Charge & Play Kit and Halo 3 Controller, can you specify which controller it is.[/quote]

You don't have much to offer. As for the other CAG I don't want to trade CoD4 right now.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Interested in Kane and Lynch?[/quote]

Yea, but not willing to give up much for it. List some games and I'll figure something out.....hopefully.

[quote name='shrike4242']Your TL needed a little editing in the OP. I'm sure you can figure out what it was that was changed.[/quote]

Sorry shrike, I thought it would do that automatically. BUMP again for games in title. Please take them off my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back