Bye Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='richierich']Which halo actionclix did you want?[/quote]

Sorry, not interested anymore. And if you were thinking about the 2 pack things that are on clearance I already have 100 of them.

[quote name='robstar']How much for these three games shiped
Burnout: Paradise,
The Orange Box,
Lost Odyssey[/quote]

Sorry, currently not selling recent releases. I'd say about $130 Shipped once I beat them.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Interesting idea.

Free bump.[/quote]

Thanks bro. I have Rock Band Drums and if I don't end up opening them I'll trade them to you.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Thanks bro. I have Rock Band Drums and if I don't end up opening them I'll trade them to you.[/quote]
Sounds good, thanks!

Do you by any chance remember that Texas Hold 'Em XBLA tourney on the A360P forums a LONGGGGG time ago?

Well if you do, I was mscrew. Haha, you and homerunhitter rigging it haha.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Sounds good, thanks!

Do you by any chance remember that Texas Hold 'Em XBLA tourney on the A360P forums a LONGGGGG time ago?

Well if you do, I was mscrew. Haha, you and homerunhitter rigging it haha.[/quote]

OH ****!!! That was you bro? Damn I wondered what happened to you. Damn, buy yea no one got anything because Impact never gave anyone codes.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']OH ****!!! That was you bro? Damn I wondered what happened to you. Damn, buy yea no one got anything because Impact never gave anyone codes.[/quote]
HAHA! I know right. That was some funny shit.

I know, I was kinda pissed about it then. Now, I could care less.

[quote name='SpitFire158']200 Microsoft Point Card

What does that mean?

200 points?[/quote]

Yea.

As for Highlight: A360P is pretty much crap now. Some mods suck and shouldn't be there. Monsters are getting lazy and not updating the site as much, and noobs always joining and spamming.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']
As for Highlight: A360P is pretty much crap now. Some mods suck and shouldn't be there. Monsters are getting lazy and not updating the site as much, and noobs always joining and spamming.[/quote]
Yeah, I looked at it the other day. That grull27 kid is annoying and some of Off-Topic Threads were pretty lame (not yours of course, ha). CAG is pretty good IMHO. You seem to be doing well in regards to trading.

Oh yeah, and Jabbawockeez ftw!

I am interested in Lost Odyssey & Army of Two if they are in good shape and complete. Think we can work out some kind of trade for one or both?

[quote name='bryenfury']Out of curiosty do you trade just for fun or is this like a business thing?
Free Bump :).[/quote]

Fun of course. I'm planning on stopping trading until summer after the trade between me and this other guy goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back