BzzAgent--- Free products to test out

I haven't gotten this email yet, but I've seen it mentioned on SD. So, great for new members, but how do I get free whisky as an existing agent? This is way better than milk:

Know any guy friends or colleagues who'd be interested in a smooth whisky that's great alone or in a no fuss, sophisticated cocktail?

If so, let them know about the new campaign we're launching soon! As long as they're 25 or older, there's a good chance they'll qualify to try some of this whisky for free!

Forward this email to guys you know so they can quickly sign up for BzzAgent at the link below.

Guys: Learn more and join now!

Or, simply copy and paste this link: www.bzzagent.com/go/whisky

all i got was some diet crap which tasted really bad

and the site is a little raciest i chose Asian in one of the surveys and it immediately said thank you for taking the survey...wth the survey was supposed to be 25 min and i got 10 sec. and i didn't get the points.

Did you guys use your bacon burger coupons already? Theres a week left. I'm going to try to use it for take out, I think my closest Chili's has a pick up window or something like that.

I referred a co-worker and it took him forever to get a campaign but he finally got one and its Harmony ONE universal remote. I checked my acct and didn't get this...did anyone here get one, are they going to be sending a free remote to the agents?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I referred a co-worker and it took him forever to get a campaign but he finally got one and its Harmony ONE universal remote. I checked my acct and didn't get this...did anyone here get one, are they going to be sending a free remote to the agents?[/quote]

I wish I did, I've been wanting to get a universal remote recently, and a free one would be perfect.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I referred a co-worker and it took him forever to get a campaign but he finally got one and its Harmony ONE universal remote. I checked my acct and didn't get this...did anyone here get one, are they going to be sending a free remote to the agents?[/QUOTE]

Well they gave the tooth brush for free, but the charged for the Plantronics headset (at a discount), so maybe the first group will get it for free and other will have to pay a portion of the cost. I really hope I get into that campaign!

Well, I used to be an over-active member of BzzAgent so I gave it a rest for a while.
but when I signed in yesterday for a little checkup, I had the campaign for the Harmony One Logitech Universal Remote!
So to answer some questions, yes it is completely free and they get sent directly to your door.

i signed up a while back and have maybe got 1 or 2 campaigns, i never got frogpond thing if you do more of that stuff do you get more campaigns?

I signed up about a month ago and my first campaign is the Harmony ONE remote. Thanks to this post. I would have never heard about the site otherwise.

Man, I get these crap campaigns for trackshack and Claritin and other people are getting whisky and remotes? I'm starting to be over the bzzagent thing. It was fun for a while to try to build my rank, but the only thing I've really gotten out of it was the amazon gift certificates through gonegoing.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']Woot! I got in on the Harmony One universal remote as well. I can't wait to try it out hehe.[/quote]

From the report it does seem like they'll be sending the remote right? Damn...its going to suck to miss out on this one.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']From the report it does seem like they'll be sending the remote right? Damn...its going to suck to miss out on this one.[/quote]

Yea. They even included an "unboxing of the Harmony One remote" video for you to watch at the end of the survey LOL!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']From the report it does seem like they'll be sending the remote right? Damn...its going to suck to miss out on this one.[/quote] Well they have an unboxing video, hopefully that's not just a teaser.

I'm kinda sad I didn't get in for the remote. I could really use one, and I have a lot of power in pushing electronics on people. :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn...I hope that I didn't miss out and I get an invite soon...I would love to have one of these.[/quote] I got the invite at 7am this morning. People got them earlier than I did, so I'm hoping you get one too!

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I got the invite at 7am this morning. People got them earlier than I did, so I'm hoping you get one too![/quote]

Sweet! That gives me hope.

I got in on the remote after filling out the survey on the main page that had to do with what electronics I own and how many remotes I use to control my entertainment system.

I rarely get anything from Bzzagent. Filled out so much this past year. Guess im just filling in the wrong things :bomb:

I got the trackshack.com thing recently though. thats about it.

I also got in after filling out the technology survey.

I feel kind of guilty, because I already own a perfectly good 550, but hey, I'm a sucker for shiny FREE new technology.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I got an invite- do we know if we are getting the actual remote or is this another $50 coupon and DVD deal?[/QUOTE]
I don't think they would have installation video and directions to a .pdf manual if they were just mailing a coupon.

From the site:
Questions:

If you have any questions while you are setting up your Harmony® One give a call to this number dedicated for BzzAgent questions: 1-888-LOGI BUZ (1-888-564-4289). You can call Monday through Friday 9:00am ET to 10:00pm ET or 10:00am ET to 5:30pm ET on Saturdays and Sundays.

You can also download the PDF user's manual for your Harmony® One for additional help or use the help wizard on the installation cd that came with your remote.

fuckity fuck damn... I got my remote invite nine hours ago, just checked my email and it's full already. I actually sent a bitchy email to "Jono". This was the first campaign I was actually interested in after slogging through organic milk and shitty websites.

[quote name='mephitical']fuckity fuck damn... I got my remote invite nine hours ago, just checked my email and it's full already. I actually sent a bitchy email to "Jono". This was the first campaign I was actually interested in after slogging through organic milk and shitty websites.[/quote]
Keep the email and try again a few times a day. They may open it up again.

[quote name='mguiddy']Keep the email and try again a few times a day. They may open it up again.[/quote]
Seriously? That's good to know - thank you! I'll keep trying.

I got the reference number from SD.

If you go here and put "BZZ 20422" in the reference field and select your country and zip, you can see if (possibly) your remote is on it's way.

There are two on their way to my town that should be there the first of May, hopefully one is mine.

[quote name='mguiddy']I got the reference number from SD.

If you go here and put "BZZ 20422" in the reference field and select your country and zip, you can see if (possibly) your remote is on it's way.

There are two on their way to my town that should be there the first of May, hopefully one is mine.[/quote]

Thanks for that! I signed up for the remote campaign yesterday.

Looks like there's one on its way to me. Scheduled delivery is Friday.:)

[quote name='mguiddy']I got the reference number from SD.

There are two on their way to my town that should be there the first of May, hopefully one is mine.[/QUOTE]Thanks for that! Three on the way to my area, delivery scheduled 5th and 6th!

It's official... I just got this in an email.
each Kit contains a Harmony One universal remote control (that's right - it's free for you to keep and show-off to friends and family).

Some guy on slickdeals confirmed it yesterday that he received the $250 remote. Can't wait...I'm in the second batch so I should see it next week hopefully. I tried the tracking thing and there was one in my city, I called ups to "confirm" my address and found out it wasn't mine. Oh well, just gotta wait a little bit longer.

I got this email, Tee-Hee:

"Welcome to the Logitech® Harmony One® BzzCampaign. Your home entertainment system is about to become the coolest one in the neighborhood. If you haven't received your BzzKit yet, don't worry...it's on the way! And, your patience will be rewarded: each Kit contains a Harmony One universal remote control (that's right - it's free for you to keep and show-off to friends and family).
While you're waiting, head over to the Campaign Homepage to watch a cool video showing the unboxing of the Harmony One®. There's plenty of special links and helpful information about the Harmony One® there, too.
Happy Bzzing!
BzzAgent Jono"

I am so excited that my nipples are getting hard, I am going to rub my new remote all over them and put the video on youtube.

I wonder if this remote will work the 360's HD-DVD functions and PS3's blu-ray functionality?

It should work with the X360 with no problems, the PS3 is Bluetooth so it may not work. I've heard of people buying an infrared adapter for the PS3, having that on would work.

I think I might have answered a questionnaire saying I already had one, so no dice for me on the remote. Just to clarify, it will work with anything that uses an IR signal (360 included) and will NOT work with anything else (i.e. nothing Bluetooth like the Wii or PS3).

Also, it is awesome.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']I think I might have answered a questionnaire saying I already had one, so no dice for me on the remote. Just to clarify, it will work with anything that uses an IR signal (360 included) and will NOT work with anything else (i.e. nothing Bluetooth like the Wii or PS3).

Also, it is awesome.[/quote]

A friend of mine that got in answered that he had one too and he got invited. I didn't get the questionaire, just got the invite.

bread's done
Back