CAG Achievement/Gamerscore Group - EA & 2K strike again - FIFA 10 & NBA 2K11

well i have been working on achievements most of the summer seeing as i lacerated the tip of my finger, i am so close to beating the BIGS, if anyone needs any help with it just post. Can someone suggest a game for me to get all achievements for next?

[quote name='LilPaintballer']well i have been working on achievements most of the summer seeing as i lacerated the tip of my finger, i am so close to beating the BIGS, if anyone needs any help with it just post. Can someone suggest a game for me to get all achievements for next?[/quote]
You should definatly finish up FN3. That game was easy. Any sports game from the 2k6 series is insanely easy as well.

[quote name='xbltheshadow']You should definatly finish up FN3. That game was easy. Any sports game from the 2k6 series is insanely easy as well.[/quote]

for some reason i cant beat the boxer i am fighting. everyone else was cake walk.

I'm interested in getting into this with CAG's and expanding my buddies list online. I don't feel the need to have a huge gamerscore, but I like the achievement chase and really want some people to play with for the multi-player achievements.

I have a HUGE backlog of games, and this is what comes to the top of my mind:
Marvel: UA. Arcade mode wins, play through the game with 4 people
TMNT: complete the full run through online in a party and get the 250 kill achievement
GH III: I'm a "great at medium, mediocre at hard" player. HELP!
UNO: I like Uno. :)
Call of Duty: I have 3 and picked up 4 but it's still in plastic. Multi-player achievements abound!
Undertow: got this free and really think I need a co-op player to even stomach it
Carcassonne: Does anyone else even play this game?

I'll join. Not sure if I'm much help since I haven't played all that many games on-line. Just tell me what to do and I'll be ok.

I usually use x360a.org for my achivement info and boosting. Something over here on CAG would be nice.

I hadn't seen this thread, or the group. I joined.

I'm working my way through Super Contra right now. If anybody can finish the first level without dying, I would love to play with you. The few people I find online with that game lose a couple lives in the first level. -_-

[quote name='Rig']
I'm working my way through Super Contra right now. If anybody can finish the first level without dying, I would love to play with you. The few people I find online with that game lose a couple lives in the first level. -_-[/QUOTE]

the only reason why I haven't bought it yet, too many painful memories from that game. That game use to piss me off so fucking much

[quote name='fart_bubble']the only reason why I haven't bought it yet, too many painful memories from that game. That game use to piss me off so fucking much[/quote]

I actually love these games. They don't take long to complete, and I get a great sense of accomplishment when I make the great run-through.

I now just need the "Perfect first level in co-op" achievement, and the beating the game on one credit achievement. That second one will be much more difficult, but I was able to get it on the original Contra, so I'm not giving up.

whats up everyone, just noticed this thread so i joined the group, i'm not the conventional gamerscore whore, i don't need a high GS (and don't rent or buy easy 1000 games to do that) but what i have an OBSESSION with is getting the 1000/1000 or 200/200 for every game i do own... i even base what games i will play based on if the achievements are every achievable (like i have GR:AW2 but those achievements are too hard so i have never put it in my 360), anyways with that said i do have a crapload of games to boost

Army Of Two (CO-OP & online achievements)
Quake 4 (almost impossible i know for some but i still need the easier ones too)
Ghost Recon 1 (mainly the co-op)
Brain challenge (the 100 wins)
Undertow (all achievements)
Saints row (all achievements)
Rock Band
PDZ
TMNT Arcade
Joust
Robotron
UMK3
Contra
Super Contra
Marathon
GTA4
Burnout Revenge

anyone who needs these achievements msg me :) sorry for the long list

i finally got finished with certain lvl on cod4, now the only achievements left to get are beating the whole game on veteran and all ghilled up

Congrats and best of luck.

BTW, No Fighting in the War Room will make you want to throw a controller at somebody. Then again the TV station did that for me to.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']In lieu of forum functionality on the Group page, I suggest we all post one comment there that includes the current games/achievements we are looking to boost. As you finish off games/achievements and add new games you can simply use the Edit button to keep the message board clean and easy to read.

Post your games lists here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=27

We will continue to use this forum post to discuss achievements and the like.

Also I noticed that the CAG Achievement Whores Group is the largest on CAG! Impressive results in just one week

Finally if anyone missed it on Inside Xbox one of their recent videos detailed 5 games where you can really rack up GS. They showed how you can move the sliders in Madden 06 to get an easy 1000. They also showed Avatar, but only said you should be able to get 1000 quickly, as opposed to showing how you can get it in 2 minutes. See deep down Microsoft loves us Score Whores! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Hi everyone! Using the official group thread I created an Excel worksheet listing everyone's games that they want to boost on.

I don't think anyone saw what I wrote so I thought I'd retype it here. How should I post/display the information in the Excel sheet or is there an easier way to post it? If Excel isn't good enough, then maybe I can stay in contact with GLOCKGLOCK and I'll create an easily visible text where I'll keep the code updated and he can just paste it in the 1st post so everyone can see. That way you guys don't have to keep searching through the thread for updates.

Sound like a good idea? Have a better one? I'm open to ideas. Just want to do my part and contribute to this group while keeping it efficient. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LilPaintballer']i finally got finished with certain lvl on cod4, now the only achievements left to get are beating the whole game on veteran and all ghilled up[/quote]

I have 1000/1000 on COD4 and let me tell you, the last couple levels are just hell. I still think its one of my greatest gaming achievements all time though.

OK, there's twelve hours left to play Legendary Brawl in Halo... Which means only 12 hours left to get ranked FFA achievements much easier. Reply here and send me a friend request, and we can decide when to party up, and then use the language change trick. I only need overkill, but with there also being a Lasers gametype in Legendary Brawl, anyone who needs it can get Two for One. But, yea, if you need any ranked achievements, not just those I listed, we can get them tonight.

Edit: I guess not >_>

Alright, no one answered me before, but here's the beginning of my converting the Excel file for CAG. Here are a few options I've tried. I will work on making it easier on the eyes once we get the basic structure in place. Let me know what you think for now. I'm open to any suggestions.

OPTION #1
  • Battlefield 2: MC
    • Bioshocked360
  • Crackdown
    • Aku
    • Bioshocked360
    • Cleaner7
  • GH:A
    • bigdsinferno
    • Bioshocked360
  • Gears of War
    • Aku
    • Bioshocked360
    • chi bri
    • Cleaner7
  • GRAW
    • Bioshocked360
    • chi bri
    • craven_fiend
    • Cleaner7

OR

OPTION #2
    Bioshocked360
  • Crackdown
    Aku - Bioshocked360 - Cleaner7
    bigdsinferno - Bioshocked360
  • Gears of War
    Aku - Bioshocked360 - chi bri - Cleaner7
  • GRAW
    Bioshocked360 - chi bri - craven_fiend - Cleaner7

OR

OPTION #3 = #1 + #2
    • Bioshocked360
  • Crackdown
    • Aku
    • Bioshocked360
    • Cleaner7
    • bigdsinferno
    • Bioshocked360
  • Gears of War
    • Aku
    • Bioshocked360
    • chi bri
    • Cleaner7
  • GRAW
    • Bioshocked360
    • chi bri
    • craven_fiend
    • Cleaner7

I wish I didn't have to copy and paste so many names and just do it like a spreadsheet, but I don't know how to do this. If anyone does, then send me a PM, please!

I'm definitely interested in this! This idea comes from an Artie Lange fan and I hope a Howard Stern fan, so this thread's built from good stock. I'll definitely join the social group here after posting.

[quote name='eminemobied12'] what i have an OBSESSION with is getting the 1000/1000 or 200/200 for every game i do [/QUOTE]

I'm the same way - not a lot of 360 games, but definitely a completist for the games that I have.

I could use help on the following games:

Gears of Wars (online multiplayer achievements)
Halo 3 (online multiplayer achievements)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance (arcade levels and 4 player run through)
Guitar Hero 3 (online multiplayer achievements)
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (online multiplayer achievements)

[quote name='mrcheapo11']OK, there's twelve hours left to play Legendary Brawl in Halo... Which means only 12 hours left to get ranked FFA achievements much easier. Reply here and send me a friend request, and we can decide when to party up, and then use the language change trick. I only need overkill, but with there also being a Lasers gametype in Legendary Brawl, anyone who needs it can get Two for One. But, yea, if you need any ranked achievements, not just those I listed, we can get them tonight.

Edit: I guess not >_>[/QUOTE]

If I had seen this earlier, I definitely would've taken you up on this - I'm short on the two-for-1, mongoose mowdown, triple kill, steppin' razor, overkill, and killing frenzy achievements. Next time I'll be on top of this thread. I need that freakin' katana!

I'm up for helping people on other games too, provided I have access to them (I can help with Soul Calibur IV and Commando 3 right now) and time (my wife and I are dealing with a colicky newborn).

cleaner, option 1 looks fine to me... i don't think i would like to open the spoiler for every single game that i need help boosting on. i have tons of games that i can help with and need help with myself, so anyone can feel free to send me a message with what they are doing and i will try to hop in (depending on if i am playing with friends or not) if i have the game. i am pretty sure i posted my collection in the social group, so anything off of that i can help with.

Alright 2 votes for #1 so far.

I offered the other options so you wouldn't have to scroll through the whole list in case you were just looking to play one game. I'll go with whatever the majority is. Either way, I'll continue working on converting the list and have it up for the weekend! (Probably... I'm also a Lazy Ass Gamer!)

[quote name='Cleaner7']Alright 2 votes for #1 so far.

I offered the other options so you wouldn't have to scroll through the whole list in case you were just looking to play one game. I'll go with whatever the majority is. Either way, I'll continue working on converting the list and have it up for the weekend! (Probably... I'm also a Lazy Ass Gamer!)[/quote]

Hello eveyrone, I'm finally back to this after being away from the thread for a while.

Cleaner7, nice work on putting together the list. Option 1 is probably a good one to go with. I just worry if the list gets too long I only have the 1st post reserved, but let's go with it for now until it becomes a problem. When you finish up with it send it over via PM and I'll add it to the OP and the Group Thread.

^Alright, I'm officially up-to-date with the list as of now so I'll PM it after this post.

I was hoping that if the list gets too long then hopefully the 2nd and 3rd posters would be willing to allow us to continue the list there.

Otherwise, that's what options 2 and 3 are for in case the list gets too long and hard to read. It's a lot of code so I'm not sure. I guess we'll see.

So I know the official list hasn't been updated yet, but I'm online right now and looking for someone (anyone!) to play online with. It doesn't have to be just for boosting either. I play for fun too! :)

Since I'm kind of impatient, I'll post the list here until GLOCKGLOCK gets online, reads my PM, and pastes the code into the 1st post.

Edit: OP updated. No need to show this.

I finally updated the OP with the boosting list. Thanks to Cleaner7 for compiling the list!

One issue I do see is that only CAGtags are listed. It might be helpful if you listed names as: CAGtag (GamerTag)

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I finally updated the OP with the boosting list. Thanks to Cleaner7 for compiling the list!

One issue I do see is that only CAGtags are listed. It might be helpful if you listed names as: CAGtag (GamerTag)[/quote]

Nice updates Glock and Cleaner, I'm in the mood for some boosting this week so I can get rid of some games.

Glock is there a good time for us to boost some stuff, we seem to have a load of games in common (Blacksite, PGR3, Aegis Wing, Frontlines, Dark Sector, The Outfit etc), I see you online quite a bit but I don't want to be that guy bugging you on Live all the time.

That goes for anyone else, add me on Live then message me if you see me online. I'll be happy to help folks out.

Just joined... I believe, lol

Also does anyone know if the Overlord servers are down... like Def Jam's?

I kinda have some games I'm willing to help people out in. I need some help with some games as well.

Tags: KingBroly/KingBroly

XBLA
Carcassone
Castle Crashers
N+
TMNT Arcade
Bomberman
Doom
Undertow

Retail
Halo 3
Gears of War
Grand Theft Auto IV (don't know if it's even possible)
The Orange Box

forgot to list my games
Would like help in:
Beautiful Katamari
Crackdown
Gears of War
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grid
Guitar Hero 2
Guitar Hero 3
Project Gotham Racing 3
Project Gotham Racing 4
Rockband
Saints Row
Soul Calibur IV
Virtual Tennis 3

Aegis Wing
Bomberman Live
Carcassone
Contra
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
TMNT 1984
Undertow
Uno
Yaris

I can help people with Halo 3, if needed

[quote name='benjamouth']Nice updates Glock and Cleaner, I'm in the mood for some boosting this week so I can get rid of some games.

Glock is there a good time for us to boost some stuff, we seem to have a load of games in common (Blacksite, PGR3, Aegis Wing, Frontlines, Dark Sector, The Outfit etc), I see you online quite a bit but I don't want to be that guy bugging you on Live all the time.

That goes for anyone else, add me on Live then message me if you see me online. I'll be happy to help folks out.[/quote]

Feel free to message me if you are online and looking to boost something. The past month I was mostly working through some single player games I got from GameFly, but I'm not renewing b/c I have a pretty good backlog that I'd like to get through so that means boosting the games I have listed.

I'm usually on after 9pm EST during the week and weekend but I'm usually checking messages and can hop on earlier sometimes.

I might be on a little bit later tonight, but we can work on some of the games when I'm on later if that is cool.

KingBroly
Doom
Undertow
TMNT Arcade

Mr. Capcom
Army of Two

Benjamouth and Glock
You guys know I'm interested in Dark Sector, Outfit and finishing up Blacksite.

I like to boost over the weekend because I can put the most time into games then.
Anyone around this weekend for the labor day holiday let me know.

Okay then I guess. Here's a rundown of what I need for those 3 games:

TMNT Arcade
- Real Ultimate Power

Doom
- Episode Two (I'm doing this by myself right now)
- Episode Three, Four, Rampage, Rookie, Destroyer

Undertow
- Swim Pals, Navy of One, Frenzy, Arsenal, Hyrdopwnage, Deep Six, Life Aquatic, Lord of the Deep

[quote name='flybrione']
Benjamouth and Glock
You guys know I'm interested in Dark Sector, Outfit and finishing up Blacksite.

I like to boost over the weekend because I can put the most time into games then.
Anyone around this weekend for the labor day holiday let me know.[/quote]

Glock and I boosted a few achievements on Blacksite last night (thanks Glock), there's 145 worth you can do with just 2 people in a player match. I'll happily do those with you if you want, I should be around this weekend at various times. For the rest we need 4 people so we can do Ranked matches.

[quote name='KingBroly']Okay then I guess. Here's a rundown of what I need for those 3 games:

TMNT Arcade
- Real Ultimate Power

Doom
- Episode Two (I'm doing this by myself right now)
- Episode Three, Four, Rampage, Rookie, Destroyer

Undertow
- Swim Pals, Navy of One, Frenzy, Arsenal, Hyrdopwnage, Deep Six, Life Aquatic, Lord of the Deep[/quote]

If you want to add me KB I have those three games, I can deffo help you get the Doom multipler stuff as I've already done them. I can probably help with the Undertow ones as well.

I'll be around this weekend. I'll send you a message if I see you online. I need Doom 50 and 100 online kills and Blacksite Flag running I have most of the other ones except for ranked.

I need all achs in Undertow I have not yet even played it since getting it for free way back when.
Lets get an Undertow group together!

[quote name='flybrione']I'll be around this weekend. I'll send you a message if I see you online. I need Doom 50 and 100 online kills and Blacksite Flag running I have most of the other ones except for ranked.

I need all achs in Undertow I have not yet even played it since getting it for free way back when.
Lets get an Undertow group together![/quote]

Yeah I need the Doom 100 kills as well.

AN Undertow group would be good. I tried to find a game online the other day and got nothing (Player or Ranked). I'd have thought it would easy to find a game for something that most people on Live got for free. Maybe it's just that bad.

Yea I would be down to do Undertow or Doom (don't have it yet, but was considering it since they dropped the price).

Benjamouth, Thanks for helping with Blacksite yesterday. I actually just jumped in a random match after we were done and boosted some of the ranked achievements with some randoms. The 50 wins/flag captures are pretty easy on the Iraq map. Just set it to 3 captures to win. The wins on other modes are pretty quick on the Mosque level. Benjamouth/BigMes, I can help you guys with them but we need one more. I'll be on later tonight.

BigMes, I'll be on this weekend so we can boost some things. I still need some of the co-op achievements for GH:A.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Yea I would be down to do Undertow or Doom (don't have it yet, but was considering it since they dropped the price).

Benjamouth, Thanks for helping with Blacksite yesterday. I actually just jumped in a random match after we were done and boosted some of the ranked achievements with some randoms. The 50 wins/flag captures are pretty easy on the Iraq map. Just set it to 3 captures to win. The wins on other modes are pretty quick on the Mosque level. Benjamouth/BigMes, I can help you guys with them but we need one more. I'll be on later tonight.

BigMes, I'll be on this weekend so we can boost some things. I still need some of the co-op achievements for GH:A.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good I will be online starting Friday ready to boost.
I took the day off for an extra long weekend :cool:.

We can do whatever GH:A sounds good too!

well i have over 60 games to work with for online that i need achievements in, i have plenty more that i have finished that i can help with as well. i have cleared room on my friends list if you want to add me (slimjim0725)... just about any game i have in my played games i own, maybe 5-6 that i no longer have or have loaned to people. just send me a message with the FR and let me know it is someone from this site and what for and i am willing to help out.

i need some boosting help looking 2 hit 20k im @ 12k so send friend requests if u can help me out i can get just about any game so thanks

Sorry I've been MIA the past week, but my laptop crashed and now it's working again.

I'll be updating the code with all the new additions and then sending it to Glock to update the OP. And good suggestion about including GTs. I was thinking of that too, but don't want the list to be crowded. What if we have a master list at the beginning with everyone's CAG name and Gamertag for reference. If they want to send a Friend Request then they can refer to the master list. What does everyone think about that? In the meantime I'll update my old list with any newcomers so they're not left out while waiting for the OP update.

And I'm down for boosting or just playing all weekend. Definitely down for some Undertow!
Send me a FR. My GT is:
IXI NIKKI IXI

[quote name='rayg5533']i need some boosting help looking 2 hit 20k im @ 12k so send friend requests if u can help me out i can get just about any game so thanks[/QUOTE]

I'm updating the list with everyone's Gamertag and I don't see yours, rayg. Please post it or send me a PM with it. Thanks! And that goes for everyone else too!

On another note, I'm thinking of putting people's GTs in italics if they don't need to boost for that game, but own it and are willing to help others with it. Sound like a good idea?

The updated list will be up within the hour (or maybe 2 if it takes longer than I expect).

Edit: Here's the most recent list. My browser froze while I was converting everyone's GTs into a visually attractive link so I lost all the code and was almost done. :bomb: Once I finish the coding tomorrow I'll PM the finished code to GLOCK and he'll update the 1st post again. List updated. Please see post #1 for it!

bread's done
Back