CAG Achievement/Gamerscore Group - EA & 2K strike again - FIFA 10 & NBA 2K11

i have a list of 60+ games that i want to boost on and have even more that i have finished, but can help with. it would be a lot for you to add cleaner, but i have the list typed up for myself if you want me to send it to you so you can add me to the "master list". i haven't added my arcade games either, i usually don't play them often.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i have a list of 60+ games that i want to boost on and have even more that i have finished, but can help with. it would be a lot for you to add cleaner, but i have the list typed up for myself if you want me to send it to you so you can add me to the "master list". i haven't added my arcade games either, i usually don't play them often.[/QUOTE]

If it's all typed up then go ahead and PM me your list. If you want to separate what you need help with and what you're willing to help with, then that's cool too. I'm leaving it all up to you (and others) about what games you want to list. Don't worry, I can handle your list. Thanks for the concern. :bouncy:

And it looks like I'll fix those links right now and add cochese/update Zero's lists. I'm thinking that I'll wait until tomorrow to give the final code to GLOCK so I can give InuyashaFan time to PM me the list as well as anyone elses. I forgot to check the official group page so I'll be updating according to that too.

Alright the list is up-to-date again but I'm giving Inuyasha a chance to specify about some of the games on his list. I'll be PMing GLOCK with the code later tonight to allow for any more edits. The next update will probably be next weekend or whenever it calls for one. Again, once he updates the 1st post then I'll take this one down. Code sent. OP updated. List deleted. Please refer to the 1st post.

NOTE: If it says "UNCONFIRMED" next to your name, then it means that I couldn't differentiate between which game in a series you wanted to play/boost on.

PLEASE be specific when mentioning some games. EXAMPLES: Guitar Hero (Do you mean 2, 3, and/or Aerosmith?), Lost Planet (Extreme Condition or Colonies?), Soul Caliber (1 or 4?), etc.

I added abbreviation recommendations next to about 1/2 of the games on the list to help some people out.

If you own a game on the list and it isn't listed, then please notify me or GLOCK because I only listed what was specifically posted.

Thank you and sorry for being so anal, but I'm trying to keep the list as organized as I can. :bouncy:

And I'm always taking suggestions!

Here's the list... List deleted. Please see post #1 for most up-to-date list!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized you weren't at the top of the list, Bioshocked. Just added you and it will be in the update that GLOCK posts.

And cochese is looking to getting a group together for MUA tonight. I'm down for that and/or playing Undertow. Post here if interested along with a time that works for you. We are both available all day for gaming so we can work around YOUR schedule. :)

Also, I have someone who's looking to do some College Hoops 2K7 boosting today, specifically giving each other good feedback. He said he'll get on in about 5-6 hours from now and I'll also be on. Send me a message or Friend Request if you want. It shouldn't take long and I'm willing to help with other achievements as well. Already sent flybrione a message on Live since I know he has that game.

Throw me down for some Gears, once I get the online and 100% achievements in Lego Star Wars, I'll be going to another game and its likely to be Gears. But that and The Bigs have my attention right now.

Speaking of The Bigs, finally got the perfect game achievements, woohoo. The next hardest is going to be 15 straight perfect pitches. That game is going to take me a while to finish up.

Edit: I'll have to take a look at what Arcade games I've got, but I know I've got UNO, TMNT, Carcossone (sp?), and Undertow. A few others that escape me at the moment. And as for the games listed in my sig, only ones I don't have are NCAA 09, GTAIV, and Vegas 2.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Alright, I'm too sick to stay up and play for tonight. How do you guys feel about a run-through of Ultimate Alliance tomorrow night at 5 or 6 EST?[/QUOTE]

i will try and hop in there as well. i've been up for the last like 10-11 hours playing that game (taking breaks here and there). i had to completely restart where i was because of the costume glitch (if you get disconnected from live, it takes away costumes you have unlocked while online). i didn't notice it until i had already overwritten my save, so half of my night was wasted. anyways, i will likely finish it up tomorrow for my first full play through and try and hop in the multiplayer with anyone that is on.

anyone have vampire rain. i need to do the online

it is 9.99 used @ gs so no excuse and it will take under one hour to do all them for each of who ever helps me

as for games hit me up if it is on my card and i don't have it done and u want to let me know

Okay, I hadn't been keeping up with this thread but I've got a few games I'd like to get out of the way.

Hellboy - I know a lot of you probably don't have this. There is a glitch for those who have actually completed it online already.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance - I honestly don't like this game much, but MP might get me to finish it.

[quote name='whitedeath']anyone have vampire rain. i need to do the online

it is 9.99 used @ gs so no excuse and it will take under one hour to do all them for each of who ever helps me

as for games hit me up if it is on my card and i don't have it done and u want to let me know[/quote]

I've got it WhiteDeath, but I think you need either 4 or 6 people to do a Ranked match, which with a game as bad as this may be difficult to organise.

[quote name='benjamouth']I've got it WhiteDeath, but I think you need either 4 or 6 people to do a Ranked match, which with a game as bad as this may be difficult to organise.[/QUOTE]

i would be down for vampires rain as well. i actually have barely played the game at all (3-4 minutes tops), but i would be willing to do this game as well.

wow, i didn't notice i left this game off of my list. cleaner, would you mind adding this one for me as well? it seems like i am not the only one who forgot this game at least.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i would be down for vampires rain as well. i actually have barely played the game at all (3-4 minutes tops), but i would be willing to do this game as well.
[/quote]

Probably the same as me, played a few mins of the tutorial level, and decided I wouldn't be playing it again.

Be nice to get some of the cheesemints, so I won't have totally wasted my $8.

[quote name='benjamouth']Probably the same as me, played a few mins of the tutorial level, and decided I wouldn't be playing it again.

Be nice to get some of the cheesemints, so I won't have totally wasted my $8.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure you don't need a certain number of people to do ranked matches in vampire rain. The online is very easy to get 700 gs quickly. I have this game too and would be interested in boosting it with other cags as well.

Anyone want to do them tonight?

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I'm pretty sure you don't need a certain number of people to do ranked matches in vampire rain. The online is very easy to get 700 gs quickly. I have this game too and would be interested in boosting it with other cags as well.

Anyone want to do them tonight?[/quote]

I'm available tonight.

EDIT - You were right Glock, only 2 people are required for Ranked matches, found a guide for the multiplayer stuff, doesn't seem too hard.

i am down to do it whenever. i am probably going to be in the marvel ultimate alliance group tonight, but i am willing to do it any other time than when that is set up for.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Alright, I'm too sick to stay up and play for tonight. How do you guys feel about a run-through of Ultimate Alliance tomorrow night at 5 or 6 EST?[/quote]

Later is better for me, usually not on until 9pm EST or so.

Looking for a few people to get the Triple Kill achievement in Turok. If anyone wants to do it let me know. I need a few other online achievements, I would also help with any you need.

well i am about to take a nap, if we are going to do either MUA or Vampires Rain tonight, i will probably be on around 10 pm EST to play.

I might be around at 10 ET, gotta work on staying up to get used to it at work this weekend. I'll try to hop on MUA if I get on, not too sure what I've got left to do achievement wise.

I'm down for doing MUA tonight. 10 pm EST sounds alright. I don't know how late I can stay on though since my car is in the shop for I may have to stay with my sister tonight so she can drive me to school in the morning. The earlier the better for MUA.

Oh and I didn't PM GLOCK last night because I was having computer issues again. I think I'm going to have to buy a new one. :( Anyways, just updated the list and am PMing NOW!PMed the list to GLOCK. It is twice as long as the last update!!!

If anyone is up for Wartech achievements let me know. I can't even get into a ranked game (waited over an hour once) as no one plays this game.

Inuyasha and I are on now if anyone is ready to do the MUA achievements. We need 21 more peopleperson!

Edit: Bioshocked, Inuyasha, and I are getting on.

Otherwise if anyone wants to play PDZ, R6V, SCDA, Gears, Lost Planet: EC, or HL2 then that's cool too!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']We are going to try vampire rain now if anyone is interested.[/quote]

Who's we heh? Just want to know so that I'm not wasting time on MUA.

I thought I was an Achievement whore, until I saw some of the Gamerscores in this thread.

Holy shit.

Also, count me in if anyone needs help with some Halo 3 achievements. I'm an expert at getting all the single player ones now.

[quote name='mike.m']Who's we heh? Just want to know so that I'm not wasting time on MUA.[/quote]

Benjamouth and I are boosting it, if you want in jump on and send me a FR. ;)

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Benjamouth and I are boosting it, if you want in jump on and send me a FR. ;)[/quote]

Ah, I don't have Vampire Rain. Was hoping to knock out some MUA stuff, but it can wait. I'm on a mission to finish up Orange Box.

If anyone wants to schedule a MUA session for tomorrow I'm down after 5pm PST. I'll be on COD4 for a bit tonight since a friend is on and its getting close to bedtime. :)

Inuyasha, Bioshocked, and I were playing with some other guy on MUA, but he just quit. We could use another player if anyone wants to join RIGHT NOW. We are almost at the part where you can just keep entering and exiting Stark Enterprises and each time counts towards the achievement. It won't take long!

I just sent mike.m a FR.

Alright, we just got the 4 player achievement for Inuyasha, Bioshocked, mike.m, GLOCKGLOCK, some random guy, and myself. Thanks everyone for helping out!!! If anyone else needs help with the achievement, then I am willing to help you as long as I have the game and we can find 2 other people to help.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Inuyasha, Bioshocked, and I were playing with some other guy on MUA, but he just quit. We could use another player if anyone wants to join RIGHT NOW. We are almost at the part where you can just keep entering and exiting Stark Enterprises and each time counts towards the achievement. It won't take long!

I just sent mike.m a FR.

Alright, we just got the 4 player achievement for Inuyasha, Bioshocked, mike.m, GLOCKGLOCK, some random guy, and myself. Thanks everyone for helping out!!! If anyone else needs help with the achievement, then I am willing to help you as long as I have the game and we can find 2 other people to help.[/quote]

Yeah thanks for that. Now if only some of you had Hellboy. :)

[quote name='Cleaner7']Inuyasha, Bioshocked, and I were playing with some other guy on MUA, but he just quit. We could use another player if anyone wants to join RIGHT NOW. We are almost at the part where you can just keep entering and exiting Stark Enterprises and each time counts towards the achievement. It won't take long!

I just sent mike.m a FR.

Alright, we just got the 4 player achievement for Inuyasha, Bioshocked, mike.m, GLOCKGLOCK, some random guy, and myself. Thanks everyone for helping out!!! If anyone else needs help with the achievement, then I am willing to help you as long as I have the game and we can find 2 other people to help.[/QUOTE]

i am willing to help anytime i am not playing battlefield, call of duty, or rainbow six vegas 2. just send me a message and i am there.

i am trying to think of a way that we could organize a certain night for each game that at least requires a lot of people to boost with. something like gears of war, halo, and gta (there are others too) would be easiest to boost with if we can a large group all together for one night. i know it may sound difficult, but like this past night with marvel ultimate alliance, because we didn't really have a full group to start with we had to spend a lot more time trying to find people that wanted to get the achievement that could have easily been spent just getting the achievement and moving to the next thing.

for smaller games where you can do 1v1 fairly easy, that is kind of a waste to try and set up a dedicated night since it should be fairly easy to find 1 person out of everyone that is willing to help. another example would be the "master of ceremonies" achievement on rainbow six vegas (the original). you have to set up a dedicated server and get 16 other people in the room, that achievement is basically impossible now that vegas 2 is out without setting up a dedicated night where everyone can knock it out at once. i will try and figure something out later on today, i need to get some sleep now... anyone else that can come up with something would be great too.

[quote name='Cleaner7'][We are almost at the part where you can just keep entering and exiting Stark Enterprises and each time counts towards the achievement. It won't take long![/quote]

Dang. Thwarted by the common cold and you guys have all the fun without me. Can you guys do me a quick favor and explain which part this is? It would be nice if I could just hop on and snag that achievement.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i am trying to think of a way that we could organize a certain night for each game that at least requires a lot of people to boost with. something like gears of war, halo, and gta (there are others too) would be easiest to boost with if we can a large group all together for one night. i know it may sound difficult, but like this past night with marvel ultimate alliance, because we didn't really have a full group to start with we had to spend a lot more time trying to find people that wanted to get the achievement that could have easily been spent just getting the achievement and moving to the next thing.

for smaller games where you can do 1v1 fairly easy, that is kind of a waste to try and set up a dedicated night since it should be fairly easy to find 1 person out of everyone that is willing to help. another example would be the "master of ceremonies" achievement on rainbow six vegas (the original). you have to set up a dedicated server and get 16 other people in the room, that achievement is basically impossible now that vegas 2 is out without setting up a dedicated night where everyone can knock it out at once. i will try and figure something out later on today, i need to get some sleep now... anyone else that can come up with something would be great too.[/QUOTE]

Ha! I was also thinking of this earlier tonight while we were boosting. There's actually a site dedicated to organizing these types of boosting nights *cough*
*cough*. I just set up a Gears of War "Seriously" achievement boosting night for this Saturday and there's a R6V "Master of Ceremonies" boosting set for tonight that I'll try to join. However, I do know that the site isn't for everyone and it might be a pain to go on there and then come on here. Just throwing out our options.

If we don't want to go that route, then maybe we can post a calendar/list with nights we want to boost on certain games. I'd be willing to do that. I guess we could vote and see what time is best for the majority or we can just set a time/date and see who shows up. We'll have to see.

--------------------

On another note, sorry we missed you, cochese! I have a save right at the part where you can do the achievement so maybe I can join a match with you and you can save there too. Either that or we can just find 2 more people who need the achievement and set it up. Again, it doesn't take very long and I'm happy to help.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Ha! I was also thinking of this earlier tonight while we were boosting. There's actually a site dedicated to organizing these types of boosting nights *cough*
*cough*. I just set up a Gears of War "Seriously" achievement boosting night for this Saturday and there's a R6V "Master of Ceremonies" boosting set for tonight that I'll try to join. However, I do know that the site isn't for everyone and it might be a pain to go on there and then come on here. Just throwing out our options.

If we don't want to go that route, then maybe we can post a calendar/list with nights we want to boost on certain games. I'd be willing to do that. I guess we could vote and see what time is best for the majority or we can just set a time/date and see who shows up. We'll have to see.

--------------------

On another note, sorry we missed you, cochese! I have a save right at the part where you can do the achievement so maybe I can join a match with you and you can save there too. Either that or we can just find 2 more people who need the achievement and set it up. Again, it doesn't take very long and I'm happy to help.[/QUOTE]

the only problem i see with that other site is that it will not be a full list of CAG's, which could make it even more difficult for some people to get the achievement later on. i am signing up for that site now, maybe if we are short on people we could find someone from that site as well. cochese, i am willing to help you out with that too, but we will need to find a fourth person still.

Glock, thanks for helping with Vampire Rain last night. At least I've got something to show for my $8 :)

Whitedeath, did you get all the achievements you wanted in Vampire Rain? We were struggling a bit cos you didn't seem to have a mic. If you need to get anymore send me a FR and I'll gladly help you out.

That goes for anyone else who wants Vampire Rain achievements, I have all the MP ones but I'm happy to help out anyone who doesn't.

Don't leave it too long though, I'll be looking to trade in it as part of GS's "Trade 3, get an extra $15 credit" in the next couple of weeks.

bread's done
Back