CAG Achievement/Gamerscore Group - EA & 2K strike again - FIFA 10 & NBA 2K11

Any of the names originally suggested for the group were good. Plus it's easier to just refer to that list rather than have everyone on my friend's list. Just cleared up some space just in case.

And don't forget to post the best time(s) for you to play if you have one/some! Those will be added to the next update.

As for the Gears boosting, again I can setup a few boosting sessions for the weekend, preferably Saturday. I set one up on GSW for 3pm MST and my cousin wants to do one after midnight on Saturday/Sunday morning. I'm down for both! Please send me a message or FR if you want to participate!

[quote name='Cleaner7']Any of the names originally suggested for the group were good. Plus it's easier to just refer to that list rather than have everyone on my friend's list. Just cleared up some space just in case.

And don't forget to post the best time(s) for you to play if you have one/some! Those will be added to the next update.

As for the Gears boosting, again I can setup a few boosting sessions for the weekend, preferably Saturday. I set one up on GSW for 3pm MST and my cousin wants to do one after midnight on Saturday/Sunday morning. I'm down for both! Please send me a message or FR if you want to participate![/QUOTE]

i will try to be there for both, i don't have anything else going on that i know of. i am trying to finish off my private match ones (the new maps and annex mess) and then i am going to start working on getting kills, even if i do end up sucking pretty bad.

edit: i am still going to try and make it to both of the gears boosting sessions today, but if i am not online it is because my power got knocked out by the tropical storm "hanna".

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen, behold!

Bungie: New H3 achievements part of title update

• Vidmaster Challenge: Lightswitch (0GS) – Get to the rank of Lieutenant in any playlist in the new EXP progression system.
  • Vidmaster Challenge: 7 on 7 (0GS) – Enter into any ranked or social playlist with 7 EXP on the 7th of the month.
  • Vidmaster Challenge: Annual (0GS) – After 9/25/08, complete Halo on 4-player Legendary LIVE co-op, with Iron, and everyone in Ghosts.
  • Double Double (25GS) – On a Legendary map, get two Double Kills during any ranked or social match.
  • Poor Yorick (25GSs) – On a Legendary map, get 3 Oddball melee kills during any ranked or social match.
  • Came...From...Behind (50GS) – On a Legendary map, get 3 assassinations during any ranked or social match.
  • Defend This (50GS) – On a Legendary map, get a flag melee kill during any ranked or social match.
  • Flag Dropped (25GS) – On a Legendary map, get 2 flag carrier kills during any ranked or social match.
  • Road Rage (25GS) – On a Legendary map, get 5 Warthog chaingun kills during any ranked or social match.
  • Look Both Ways (50GS) – On a Legendary map, get a Splatter Spree during any ranked or social match.
Looks like we might have a potential group project.

Yea, thank goodness these New Halo 3 achievements don't have to be in ranked matches. I would definitely be down to group up for these.

You can add me to the list of boosters, my gamertag is Mr Dim. The games I want to boost include:

Castle Crashers (40 arena wins)
FIFA Street 3
GRAW 1
GRAW 2 (co-op and multiplayer)
The Outfit
Battlefield Bad Company
Battlefield 2 (need at least 4 people, already have 1)
NBA Live 07 (just co-op achievement)
MX Vs ATV
Hour of Victory (need a group of 6 people)
Shadowrun (need at least 8 people)
Burnout Paradise (need 8 people)
Saints Row (need only last 2 ranks, need 2 dedicated people)
WCP All In
Timeshift
Sega Rally
WWF 2007
Medal of Honor Airborne
Burnout Revenge
Puzzle Quest
Need For Speed Carbon
Monster Madness
Blitz
Halo 3 (new achievements only, have 1000 ATM)

Just to note: I am only available on weekends. I am busy the rest of the week.

You can take me off the list for GH3, I have 1000 now.

Can you add me to the list for these?

Castle Crashers
Call of Duty 3
Halo 3's new achievements (already have 1000)
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition
MLB 2K7
Perfect Dark Zero
Quake 4
Stranglehold
Undertow
Worms

and take me off of NBA Homecourt, Thanks!

I did a system link on Orange Box and got all of the MP achievements except light 5 people on fire in 30 secs and obviously get in a game with 7 people on your friends list. Takes a few hours, but pretty simple.

I'm updating my list right here so...yeah. I'm listing the ones I need for 100%, but not necessarily the ones I want to try and get.

Retail games
Grand Theft Auto IV:
Almost every MP achievement including record times
The Orange Box:
Sniper, Medic, Hardcore (long way off from this one)
Gears of War:
Hardcore co-op 3, 4, 5 (I need to be Dom), Insane 1-5, COG tags 66%/100%, every MP achievement except for bonus 250

Arcade games
TMNT Arcade:
Real Ultimate Power
Doom:
50, 100 kills, co-op eps. 3-4 (Possibly on UltraViolent for 1-2 as well)
Bomberman Live:
5 wins in a row, 25 Zombie frags
Ikaruga:
Beat level 3, 4, 5 bosses
Undertow:
Swim Pals, Navy of One, Frenzy, Arsenal, Hydropwnage, Deep 6, Life Aquatic, Lord of the Deep
Castle Crashers:
Medic, Arena Master, Glork

[quote name='DomLando']I would def be up to group up and do those.[/QUOTE]

Halo 3 Boosting Group CONFIRMED! Anyone want to do them that weekend? I'm looking at September 27th since the achievement update is on the 25th. Also, October 7th will be a must for the 7 on 7 achievement. Are those dates okay for mostly everyone else? The 1st one is flexible, but the 2nd one has been determined by Bungie, well at least every month.

If you already have 1000 GS in Halo 3 and are only interested in boosting for the NEW achievements, then please specify that. I've already done that for dim and the others that have posted expressing interest.

And I'm updating the list with any new games people have added right now, as well as removing dim from GH3. That brings up a good point... If you no longer need help boosting on a game, then please contact GLOCKGLOCK or me so we may remove you from the list. We are trying to keep it as up-to-date and organized as possible.

On another note, the boosting session for Gears is starting in 1 hourNOW!. Please send me a message or FR to make sure that we save you a spot!

Looks like the 2nd SERIOUSLY achievement boost isn't going to happen at midnight MST.

Thanks to Inuyasha and Bioshocked for helping me again today!

I should be on all night so check out the list and see if you want to boost or play anything with me. :)

[quote name='whitedeath']kingbroly- i can help you with the tmnt arcade game just send me a friend request[/QUOTE]

cleaner and i are actually both working on this, when are you on?

Heres a list of what I need, willing to help others too:

Big Bumpin - All online achievements
N+ - All Multiplayer Achievements
DOOM - 50 and 100 Kills Online
UNO - Win 40 Games
Orange Box - Play with 7 friends, Turret, 1,000 kills (already have around 800)
Prey- All online ones
Sonic 2 - 10 wins onlines

Add me if your down for any

whitedeath, I sent you a FR. Inuyasha and I played earlier today and picked up a couple of achievements. We still need to beat the game in Co-op and can help you with any other achievements.

And if anyone wants to Inuyasha, GLOCK, and I are boosting on Perfect Dark Zero right now. Send a message or FR if you want to join!

[quote name='j1mb07']Heres a list of what I need, willing to help others too:

Big Bumpin - All online achievements
N+ - All Multiplayer Achievements
DOOM - 50 and 100 Kills Online
UNO - Win 40 Games
Orange Box - Play with 7 friends, Turret, 1,000 kills (already have around 800)
Prey- All online ones
Sonic 2 - 10 wins onlines

Add me if your down for any[/QUOTE]

i'd be down for big bumpin, uno, orange box, prey, and sonic 2. send me a FR and i will try and help out, try and keep in mind that i am a popular person (just ask cleaner), so if i don't help out one night, don't take it personal, i am trying to help as many people as i possibly can as well as still make time for other online friends that don't boost.

mr.dim, sorry i didn't get back over to help with anything else tonight, i got tied up in a bunch of games i needed achievements for with cleaner and a couple of others, so i will try and help you out more tomorrow since you can only play tomorrow. to everyone else, i will be willing to help out basically all during the week and when i am not playing with mr.dim tomorrow.

I guess I should go ahead and get Halo 3. Maybe I'll get it from Gamefly this week. I just got Castle Crasher also. So I'm down to just play that online this week.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'm down for the Halo 3 achievements. I just wish I could get the last online one, kill 4 in 4 secs on ranked free for all.[/QUOTE]

it was difficult to be able to boost for this game, we tried with 3 people and if i made it in with one person, the other didn't make it. i suggest changing the language and setting it to my language only (set this up before changing the language and make it a difficult language). i would be willing to help, i need a lot of the achievements for this game, but myself and cleaner ran into people that were boosting in that same language almost every room we made it in. i managed to get this one as did cleaner, so it is possible.

edit: i also would really like to get a group together for gears to boost all the online achievements except seriously (though it works towards it). i tried this with cleaner the other day and it could be done pretty easily with enough people, the only problem is when randoms get in the room and screw things up. if anyone is willing to help, even if they have it done i would really appreciate it and i am willing to help anyone that does with any of my games, even if i have already finished it.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']

edit: i also would really like to get a group together for gears to boost all the online achievements except seriously (though it works towards it). i tried this with cleaner the other day and it could be done pretty easily with enough people, the only problem is when randoms get in the room and screw things up. if anyone is willing to help, even if they have it done i would really appreciate it and i am willing to help anyone that does with any of my games, even if i have already finished it.[/quote]

I can help with that, next weekend should be fine (hopefully, very unpredictable schedule this week).

Sorry Cleaner7 about not responding the the msg you sent to me over Live about GOW boosting. I think i was away when you sent that msg, so didn't get to see it until I pressed the xbox button on the controller.

I also would like to get the online achivements for Saints Row. IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan, the method that you posted before should work, if anyone wants to get in on that, let me know so we can set up something for everyone.

[quote name='mike.m']I guess I should go ahead and get Halo 3. Maybe I'll get it from Gamefly this week. I just got Castle Crasher also. So I'm down to just play that online this week.[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you do get it and I'll add it to the list.

The list is officially updated! If anyone has anymore updates, additions, or removals, then you have until tomorrow night before I send the updated list to GLOCKGLOCK.

ZerotypeX, don't worry about it. I was juggling boosting sessions with Inuyasha all night. We managed to get a lot done! :)

Oh and I finally got my last Halo 3 achievement last night for getting a triple kill with the sword. (I already had Overkill, Inuyasha. Just wanted to help you get it.) Thanks again to everyone for helping/participating. We realized that you don't actually boost on PDZ since you're just killing bots you're still actually playing the game.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']I can help with that, next weekend should be fine (hopefully, very unpredictable schedule this week).

Sorry Cleaner7 about not responding the the msg you sent to me over Live about GOW boosting. I think i was away when you sent that msg, so didn't get to see it until I pressed the xbox button on the controller.

I also would like to get the online achivements for Saints Row. IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan, the method that you posted before should work, if anyone wants to get in on that, let me know so we can set up something for everyone.[/QUOTE]

i am down for it and willing to take the time to rank up the trash accounts. just remember that everyone has to be dedicated into doing this, at least until we get a couple of kingpins that will still help the others get their rank. i would be glad to get the kingpin achievement first and let everyone kill it, you can ask the cleaner, cochese, and others if anyone needs proof that i will help with something i am already done with. so we have you and me zerotype, i have seen glockglock playing it, maybe he would be willing to jump in, though i don't know if he cares to do a time consuming one like that.

edit: also, if anyone has medal of honor airborne, mr dim and i have been playing it and i must admit it is a rather fun game when you can get in a room. i would be willing to help people get some achievements in that as well, as long as they are willing to help me out with a few things too on it. it would be awesome to get a group of us that are doing it, i think the highest amount of people mr dim and myself saw playing at once MAYBE hit 80, so it shouldn't be hard to get into the same match either.

one more thing, is there a mr. chempa in this group that just hasn't added anything? i just got a FR that i accepted, but if it isn't someone from here, i am going to remove them.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']cleaner and i are actually both working on this, when are you on?[/quote]

I can get on any time, but I must say that I haven't played TMNT Arcade in a LONG time (despite what my gamercard says), so I'm pretty sure I'd suck it up the first time through.

[quote name='KingBroly']I can get on any time, but I must say that I haven't played TMNT Arcade in a LONG time (despite what my gamercard says), so I'm pretty sure I'd suck it up the first time through.[/QUOTE]

no worries, i wasn't doing to well myself in this the other night, my excuse is that it was almost 4 am, but i was still doing bad regardless. after i finish this one annoying achievement in WCP All-In with mr dim, i am playing some CoD 4 tonight, but i am up for boosting tomorrow (probably after 4-5) for anyone that needs help with something or wants to help me.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']one more thing, is there a mr. chempa in this group that just hasn't added anything? i just got a FR that i accepted, but if it isn't someone from here, i am going to remove them.[/quote]

Thats me, just posted on the page before this :D sorry I didnt clarify

[quote name='j1mb07']Thats me, just posted on the page before this :D sorry I didnt clarify[/QUOTE]

that is cool man, i just didn't know who it was and after hearing some stuff from others, i don't think i will keep any random friend request. i have seen most of the names from this thread and never saw yours, so i just wanted to make sure.

Alright so it looks like we are doing more Gears Weapon/Seriously boosting this week. What time works best for everyone else? I have one set up for 1 am on Thursday MST. We can do something earlier if people prefer.

There is also a Hardwood Spades boosting happening on Saturday around midnight/Sunday morning. This is for the Moonshot and Consecutive Win achievements. We can also shift the date/time around if another time works better for most of you.

And I can't get on until after 6 pm Arizona time during the Weekdays.

I should be around for boosting this week at various times, mostly in the evening.

I'm not really too worried about boosting my own score, a few achievements in Gears or Halo 3 would perhaps be nice, but I'm always happy to help other people out.

Dim2192 (or anyone who needs them), if you want to get the Sega Rally cheesemints knocked out we can do them pretty quick, all you need is 10 ranked wins.

Inuyasha, if you want to get some Wartech, C&C3, BFMEII achievements or whatever this week let me know.

Glock, let me know if you want to do some more Full Auto this week or something.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Alright so it looks like we are doing more Gears Weapon/Seriously boosting this week. What time works best for everyone else? I have one set up for 1 am on Thursday MST. We can do something earlier if people prefer.

There is also a Hardwood Spades boosting happening on Saturday around midnight/Sunday morning. This is for the Moonshot and Consecutive Win achievements. We can also shift the date/time around if another time works better for most of you.

And I can't get on until after 6 pm Arizona time during the Weekdays.[/QUOTE]

i would like to be in both of those game cleaner, but that gears one is 3 am my time as it is, so a little earlier would be best for me on that one. i would like to be in the hardwood spades one as well, i think i could be there at 2 am my time since it shouldn't require nearly as much work as gears.

benjamouth, i am down for those sometime, i know whitedeath wanted to work on a couple of those with me as well. just remember everyone, even if i finish a game off, i am still willing to help out with it as long as others are willing to do the same for me. not everyone can make it to every session for boosting and while i understand that most of you may want to just move on to another game, try and help others out if you get the chance and have the extra time.

I'm down for some Gears weapons (and possibly series of tubes) achievements this week. Should be readily available during most days, assuming my son is in a good mood.

You can add me to the list my gamertag is SWAMP WIZ. The games I need help in are:

Battlefield Bad Company
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Crackdown
Gears of War
Half-Life 2: The Orange Box
Halo 3
Prey
The Darkness

Arcade games:
Aegis Wing
Doom

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']
benjamouth, i am down for those sometime, i know whitedeath wanted to work on a couple of those with me as well. just remember everyone, even if i finish a game off, i am still willing to help out with it as long as others are willing to do the same for me. not everyone can make it to every session for boosting and while i understand that most of you may want to just move on to another game, try and help others out if you get the chance and have the extra time.[/quote]

Yeah no problem dude, obviously it's better to pair up with someone else who doesn't already have the achievements, but I'm around if required.

The BFMEII multiplayer ones are quite easy to get as you can just quit out and it counts as a win for the other person. One of the C&C3 multiplayer cheesemints is easy (there are only 2) but the other one is play multiplayer for 100 hours, don't think I'm prepared to burn my 360 out trying to get that one.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'm down for some Gears weapons (and possibly series of tubes) achievements this week. Should be readily available during most days, assuming my son is in a good mood.[/QUOTE]

we can work on the series of tubes today if you want. we just need to set it up for 1 round at a time, i would say the best way to do this is get a big enough group of us together, that way we can go for the around the world achievement as well. we could easily set up 1 round, 1 minute, meet in the middle and just let one team win the map, play the same map and let the other team win and move on to the next. after everyone got the around the world achievement it would go really quick, we could also let people that need the most points in a ranked match get it this way.

edit: benjamouth, i wasn't trying to direct that at you just so you know. you have already helped me with vampires rain even though you were done. also, i know it is best to pair up with someone that doesn't have the achievement, but it is also nice to have someone that knows how to do it quick, even if it is only to show someone how to do it. i completely understand if someone wants to get rid of the game as well, but if you have finished it and know a quick way to boost it, at least show it to me so i can help others out since i do not get rid of my games.

[quote name='eminemobied12']whats up everyone, just noticed this thread so i joined the group, i'm not the conventional gamerscore whore, i don't need a high GS (and don't rent or buy easy 1000 games to do that) but what i have an OBSESSION with is getting the 1000/1000 or 200/200 for every game i do own... i even base what games i will play based on if the achievements are every achievable (like i have GR:AW2 but those achievements are too hard so i have never put it in my 360), anyways with that said i do have a crapload of games to boost

Army Of Two (CO-OP & online achievements)
Quake 4 (almost impossible i know for some but i still need the easier ones too)
Ghost Recon 1 (mainly the co-op)
Brain challenge (the 100 wins)
Undertow (all achievements)
Saints row (all achievements)
Rock Band
PDZ
TMNT Arcade
Joust
Robotron
UMK3
Contra
Super Contra
Marathon
GTA4
Burnout Revenge

anyone who needs these achievements msg me :) sorry for the long list[/quote]

still need these... plus Unreal tournament 3 and Castle Crashers

plus if anyone needs Gears or Halo achievements (mainly campaign but mp as well) lmk and i can help since i'm 1000/1000 in halo and just Seriously short of 1250/1250 in GoW

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'm down for some Gears weapons (and possibly series of tubes) achievements this week. Should be readily available during most days, assuming my son is in a good mood.[/quote]

easy way for the Series of Tubes is set a 1 round 1 minute Warzone match on Rooftops and everyone will join to "boost" but once the match starts just kill everyone (or get killed who cares) and the match will take 1-2 minutes each... then u can join a 1/1 warzone on rooftops and actually boost (i'm a douche and there are always ppl boosting almost anytime of the day and i love joining and messing it up when someones "steps out of line" with a stupid comment)

btw i got my achievements legit so since i've had this game since day one (i'm overly proud of this especially since i suck with torque and hammer)

also same goes for the around the world achievement, this i did do with a 1/1 (i actually joined a tyro station by mistake and the guy started it and when we lost i got the achievement), just start a match on every map 1/1 warzone and for some reason ppl join it...

[quote name='eminemobied12']easy way for the Series of Tubes is set a 1 round 1 minute Warzone match on Rooftops and everyone will join to "boost" but once the match starts just kill everyone (or get killed who cares) and the match will take 1-2 minutes each... then u can join a 1/1 warzone on rooftops and actually boost (i'm a douche and there are always ppl boosting almost anytime of the day and i love joining and messing it up when someones "steps out of line" with a stupid comment)

btw i got my achievements legit so since i've had this game since day one (i'm overly proud of this especially since i suck with torque and hammer)

also same goes for the around the world achievement, this i did do with a 1/1 (i actually joined a tyro station by mistake and the guy started it and when we lost i got the achievement), just start a match on every map 1/1 warzone and for some reason ppl join it...[/QUOTE]

i figure we will go for the around the world achievement on the first playthrough for series of tubes, and then just do a small map like rooftops or gridlock for the next people to host and just keep doing that over and over. i too have had the game since day one, but i didn't play a whole lot of online other than rainbow six vegas and i don't care for sci-fi shooters online as much. obviously that same thing goes for halo, which is why i never got the online achievements from them. all of my vegas and vegas 2 achievements are legit, i just need a few more in vegas 2 which i will likely boost since they are game modes that none of my friends play.

by the way, i would be willing to help with a lot of those games that you have, the graw 1 achievements will probably be the most difficult to get, but i know cleaner, myself, mr.dim, and i think whitedeath need to work on this one, that would mean setting up a night on the weekend would be best since mr.dim is only able to play then.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Sounds like a plan. Now to get a group together.[/QUOTE]

i know i can get some people i play CoD 4 with to do this with us. we won't go for weapon or seriously achievements really, though you can work on whatever you want. it won't really be boosting since we will play it like a normal match, you just won't have to worry about overly good players against you that you won't get a kill against. obviously cleaner has groups set up for boosting seriously and weapon achievements, we can try and get something set up for a more reasonable time for people who can't make 1-3 am matches, i am on a lot more often than others and i am willing to do this at any time.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i would like to be in both of those game cleaner, but that gears one is 3 am my time as it is, so a little earlier would be best for me on that one. i would like to be in the hardwood spades one as well, i think i could be there at 2 am my time since it shouldn't require nearly as much work as gears.

benjamouth, i am down for those sometime, i know whitedeath wanted to work on a couple of those with me as well. just remember everyone, even if i finish a game off, i am still willing to help out with it as long as others are willing to do the same for me. not everyone can make it to every session for boosting and while i understand that most of you may want to just move on to another game, try and help others out if you get the chance and have the extra time.[/QUOTE]

We can definitely push the Gears boosting up by an hour or 2. Sorry for the late boosting sessions, but that's the only time my cousin in on. I'm willing to do more during the day on weekends if enough people are willing to.

And glad you want to help on Spades. That makes 3 dedicated people so we need 1 more!

[quote name='Cleaner7']We can definitely push the Gears boosting up by an hour or 2. Sorry for the late boosting sessions, but that's the only time my cousin in on. I'm willing to do more during the day on weekends if enough people are willing to.

And glad you want to help on Spades. That makes 3 dedicated people so we need 1 more![/QUOTE]

i can probably make one that is at 1 am, i know on thursday i will likely go play some basketball that night with some friends, but i will try some a little after for that. also, to anyone i boost with tomorrow, i don't know if i am going to talk much when i play, so please pick something that doesn't require much communication at least. i know i am going to be finishing up the online stranglehold with whitedeath, i am willing to help others with this and we may end up needing 2 more people at least for the 4-6 player maps, though i can not confirm this one for sure. it is easiest to do in a private chat and just do a 1v1 which is why we didn't get you in benjamouth, but i will still help you get the ones that we don't get with the 4 people even when i am finished.

whitedeath, i didn't get to play stranglehold anymore tonight, i ended up talking to someone instead of playing games, i will try and do it quick tomorrow to unlock john woo (which i recommened anyone playing this game online to boost play through enough of the single player to get john woo in the unlock shop).

cleaner, i ended up ordering college hoops 2k7 off of ebay for like $8 shipped, so i can help with some of those achievements that yo haven't finished (if there are any), i may end up adding some new games to my list soon just to keep you updated.

edit: scratch that whitedeath, i couldn't sleep and finished up the first playthrough of stranglehold (i didn't even know i was at the end of the game when i stopped playing, i basically had a total of 2 rooms left before i was done.) managed to get john woo and 1 other random character for the online skins, so i can get my john woo character achievements in the online now.

^ Cool. I have 2 guys that have been helping me on College Hoops 2K7 but we could definitely use some more help.

And I'm thinking of picking up a really cheap game on Gamefly. The cheapest that I'm sort of interested in are Blacksite: Area 51, The Darkness, and The Club. Now I still need to finish up The Darkness since I had it before and am thinking it'd be best to go with that one. Anyone else have it that would want to work on the multiplayer achievements? I hear there is no online community and we need 6 players to start a match so I want to make sure we can even get them.

[quote name='Cleaner7']^ Cool. I have 2 guys that have been helping me on College Hoops 2K7 but we could definitely use some more help.

And I'm thinking of picking up a really cheap game on Gamefly. The cheapest that I'm sort of interested in are Blacksite: Area 51, The Darkness, and The Club. Now I still need to finish up The Darkness since I had it before and am thinking it'd be best to go with that one. Anyone else have it that would want to work on the multiplayer achievements? I hear there is no online community and we need 6 players to start a match so I want to make sure we can even get them.[/QUOTE]

what a surprise, i have the darkness as well and need the online achievements for it. i am going to pick up blacksite if i can find it very cheap, i know whitedeath and glockglock were both trying to get that one done too.

Has anyone decided anything for Gears of War? I know I'd have a long way to go to get anything from multiplayer there...100% of everything...but I'd still like to try, at least for the easier ones.

bread's done
Back