CAG Achievement/Gamerscore Group - EA & 2K strike again - FIFA 10 & NBA 2K11

Hell yes, man! I am so happy right now! Props to Cleaner 7 and his friends for helping me get Real Ultimate Power. Going into the final level I didn't think I'd get it, and despite losing Michaelangelo extremely late (like 3 hits later it was over) it was awesome! I don't need to play TMNT Arcade anymore, but if you need a 4th player, let me know and I can run some tank damage :)

I gave Positive feedback to Cleaner 7 and his friends for helping me out! Awesome, just awesome!

[quote name='KingBroly']Hell yes, man! I am so happy right now! Props to Cleaner 7 and his friends for helping me get Real Ultimate Power. Going into the final level I didn't think I'd get it, and despite losing Michaelangelo extremely late (like 3 hits later it was over) it was awesome! I don't need to play TMNT Arcade anymore, but if you need a 4th player, let me know and I can run some tank damage :)

I gave Positive feedback to Cleaner 7 and his friends for helping me out! Awesome, just awesome![/QUOTE]

just a little FYI, cleaner is a female. also, that was great cleaner, i got a couple on TMNT tonight myself, well worth the play. sorry for dropping in the first game, glad i could stick around for the second one the whole time though.

Lol. Glad you finally got your achievement, Broly. No problem. I'm actually in love with that game again and don't mind playing it a lot. I think my cousin and I are going to go for Turtle Soup this weekend using the method you suggested. By the way, I'm a girl!

Perfect timing too, Inuyasha. Glad we were able to get you some achievements as well. We'll work on College Hoops 2K7 tomorrow night.

Wait, what? Once again, I am baffled. My apologies. I thought Cleaner was like an elementary schooler or something while playing. Never brought it up though.

[quote name='KingBroly']Wait, what? Once again, I am baffled. My apologies. I thought Cleaner was like an elementary schooler or something while playing. Never brought it up though.[/QUOTE]

you would think with her gamertag you may have figured it out, but whatever. anyways to cleaner, i will try to hop on a little earlier than i did tonight to play either TMNT or college hoops 2k7 (probably 2k7 since there is the time limit for that achievement). i usually don't wake up until mid-afternoon since i am up all night, so it will likely be after 4 or 5 (my time) before i get on.

Sorry I couldnt help last night in TMNT I was in the middle of a long setlist in Rock Band 2. When I was done you were finished. If you still need help I'm willing to help out. Tonight or any other time. Thanks.

Cleaner definetly Bomberman Live, thanks for adding me.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Unfortunately my 2nd controller randomly stopped working awhile back and all 4 lights on the Guide button blink when I turn it on. That's a good method though!

Oh and GLOCKGLOCK hasn't sent me his email address yet so if anyone bought Rock Band 2 this weekend and wants to be added to the list, then I can do that.[/quote]

Just sent you over the email. Thanks for keeping the list updated!

Did we determine if we have 6 for Solider of Forturne ranked achievements. Woodmeister and I did some of the player match achievements last night and I know we had a bunch of people interested in getting 6 for the ranked achievements.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Just sent you over the email. Thanks for keeping the list updated!

Did we determine if we have 6 for Solider of Forturne ranked achievements. Woodmeister and I did some of the player match achievements last night and I know we had a bunch of people interested in getting 6 for the ranked achievements.[/quote]

I'll be on for SOF or any other boosting tonight.

Sorry I missed your last update Cleaner, when you do another one can you add the following for me

Games I'd like to boost

1942: Joint Strike
Aegis Wing
Battlefield 2: MC
Big Bumping
Blacksite
Blazing Angels 2
BOMBERMAN Act:Zero
Bomberman LIVE
Burnout Paradise
Burnout Revenge
Call Of Duty 3
Call of Juarez
Castle Crashers
Command & Conquer 3
Condemned 2:Bloodshot
Culdcept SAGA
Dark Sector
DEAD OR ALIVE 4
DOOM
FlatOut UC
Full Auto
Galaga Legions
GRAW 2
GRID
Guitar Hero II
Guitar Hero III
Halo 3
Kameo
LOST PLANET COLONIES
NBA Homecourt
NCAA 07
Perfect Dark Zero
PGR 3
PGR 4
Quake 4
Rainbow Six® Vegas 2
Saints Row
SEGA Superstars Tennis
Soldier of Fortune
Splinter Cell D.A.
Stranglehold
Stuntman: Ignition
Test Drive Unlimited
The Club
The Orange Box
The Outfit
Ticket to Ride
TigerWoodsPGATOUR® 08
Timeshift
Turok
UEFA CL 2006-2007
Ultimate MK3
Undertow
Virtua Fighter 5
Virtua Tennis 3
WAR TECH:SenkoNoRonde
Winning Eleven 2007

Games I'm happy to help out with

Command & Conquer 3
Marvel Ult. Alliance
SEGA Rally
DEF JAM: ICON
F.E.A.R.
Rainbow Six® Vegas
Battlestations: Midway
Gears of War
Star Trek Legacy
Smackdown vs RAW 2007
LOTR, BFME II
G.R.A.W.
Tiger Woods 07
TMNT Arcade

Last edited by a moderator:
i am pretty sure we only have 4 at the moment for SoF and could get whitedeath to rent it again if we can come up with one more. we have glockglock, benjamouth, flybrione, and myself that i know of for it.

benjamouth, you any good at the original vegas? i was going to try and help cleaner with it sometime and could use another good player for t-hunt to help boost her rank up. also, i have a ton of the games on your list, i will send you a message on here with what we can work on.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']i am pretty sure we only have 4 at the moment for SoF and could get whitedeath to rent it again if we can come up with one more. we have glockglock, benjamouth, flybrione, and myself that i know of for it.

benjamouth, you any good at the original vegas? i was going to try and help cleaner with it sometime and could use another good player for t-hunt to help boost her rank up. also, i have a ton of the games on your list, i will send you a message on here with what we can work on.[/QUOTE]

I still have and would be willing to play R6 Vegas for boosting rank. I still need the officer and elite achs and hosting achs in that game. I would say I'm pretty good at the game. I can clear some maps by myself. Plus I need a few more achs in R6 Vegas 2 as well. I have all the clancy games and would be willing to play them anytime.

I need to play some Rock Band today for the new DLC songs but anytime during the week or weekend I'll be around.

[quote name='flybrione']I still have and would be willing to play R6 Vegas for boosting rank. I still need the officer and elite achs and hosting achs in that game. I would say I'm pretty good at the game. I can clear some maps by myself. Plus I need a few more achs in R6 Vegas 2 as well. I have all the clancy games and would be willing to play them anytime.

I need to play some Rock Band today for the new DLC songs but anytime during the week or weekend I'll be around.[/QUOTE]

the hosting ones for the original vegas may be difficult, i got that one during the time it was extremely lively (before CoD 4 and Vegas 2) and still had a little trouble coming up with the full 16 to get in the room. i have everything in vegas, but i am more than willing to help anytime someone ask as long as they are helping out with other games too even if they may have finished it. i only need a few in vegas 2 myself, just like hostages and attack & defend ones.

I sent out quite a few FR's for this boosting group and tried to PM everyone I FR'd, but since my CAG name doesn't match my XBL name, if you see a request from Shinobi Hanzo, it's from me.

I'd certainly like to get some boosting going for the multiplayer or online achievements for Halo 3, Gears of War, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, or Guitar Hero 3. Just PM me if you want to boost some time!

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Just picked up some cheap clearance games, add these to my list.

College Hoops 2K7
Vampire Rain
Madden 07
NCAA 07[/QUOTE]

we can knock vampires rain out fairly quick tomorrow if you want. the game is pretty bad, but it is a quick 650 GS (all of the online achievements). i am likely boosting some college hoops with cleaner tonight, but since she already has 5 hours done out of the 10 that she needs, i will help after we get hers until we both get ours.

I want to put a group together for Bomberman Live achievements on Thursday between 9 to 11pm. 4 controllers total are necessary (not players) but more than that is fine. Planning on doing regular 5-round matches until whenever then Zombie matches so people can get the win 5 rounds in a row achievement and the 25 zombie frags achievement. If people need anything else, list it.

Didn't get on last night and it looks like I now have GLOCKGLOCK's email and a significant list from benjamouth. Which NCAA 07 is that, benjamouth and Bioshocked? Football or March Madness? Sorry, but I don't own any so I need the specifics.

I was going to email it right now, but I'll hold off until tonight to include any posts that get here before I send it. Update TONIGHT around 7 PST!

[quote name='Cleaner7']Didn't get on last night and it looks like I now have GLOCKGLOCK's email and a significant list from benjamouth. Which NCAA 07 is that, benjamouth and Bioshocked? Football or March Madness? Sorry, but I don't own any so I need the specifics.

I was going to email it right now, but I'll hold off until tonight to include any posts that get here before I send it. Update TONIGHT around 7 PST![/quote]

Thanks Cleaner it's NCAA March Madness for me.

I should be around to boost Bomberman Live on Thursday night

I am interested in bomberman I need the following:

Completely Unstoppable!
Remain undefeated for five consecutive 4+ player Xbox Live games.
You die so good!
Score 25 Frags in an Xbox Live Zombie Match.
The Bomb!
Win 30 Xbox Live games.
Did I just win…AGAIN?!
Go on a winning rampage and win 10 consecutive matches in a Ranked Tournament.
Girl Power!
With a full female outfit win an Xbox Live 4+ player girl only match.
The Good, The Bad and The Bombed
With the full cowboy outfit, Frag another cowboy in an Xbox Live match.

I also do not have four controllers. I have two. I have not played in a while so I will try to boot this up today to get some more costumes. Not sure how many I collected before.

Hey guys! The list is now complete, but I am just waiting on Bioshocked to tell me which version of NCAA 07 (Football or March Madness) he has so I can include it in the list. Once he does that, then I will email the list immediately to GLOCKGLOCK. There have been some minor changes and I'm thinking of some other ways to clean up or improve upon the list if anyone has any suggestions. One that I've recently considered is having mini-pictures of specific achievements for each player and game that way you have an idea about what people are aiming for. The main drawback is space and games that have mostly online achievements making it really time consuming. I may do a sample just to get feedback. Good idea? Bad? Feedback appreciated!

I'll be on tonight for some CH2K7. I think I'm around half way through the 10 hour achievement. The easiest way for me is to play 3 games a night since that equals around an hour. Do that for 10 nights of the month and you've got it! It's not as bad as it seems.

If I'm not doing that or playing Mercenaries 2, then feel free to ask me for help on any games I've listed, including TMNT and Bomberman. Those games are a lot of fun so I don't mind playing.

Also, I see we have have 3 people for R6V and I can get 2 more so that's 5. I'll post in some message boards to set up a boost night for the Master of Ceremonies achievement. How about next weekend on Saturday? Is that good for you guys? I say next weekend (not this) so we have enough time to gather people and they'll have enough warning.

Two requests (Both Rock Band 2):

1. Need booster for Comeback Kid: Defeat the last player that defeated you over Xbox LIVE in either Score Duel or Tug of War.

2. Need Hard/Expert Drummer, Singer, Bassist for Million Point Club:Earn more than 1,000,000 points in a single song. We can do 1.000.000 on Green Grass And High Tides. I can also play Expert Bass, so if you prefer guitar, that is fine.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Also, I see we have have 3 people for R6V and I can get 2 more so that's 5. I'll post in some message boards to set up a boost night for the Master of Ceremonies achievement. How about next weekend on Saturday? Is that good for you guys? I say next weekend (not this) so we have enough time to gather people and they'll have enough warning.[/quote]

If you guys/gals need an extra for R6V shoot me an invite. I plan on revisiting the first one soon since the chivos I have are on another tag.

cleaner, i sent you a message with my list. took off a few that i can't get anymore and added a few i forgot to put in the first time, added arcade, added games i have finished but can help with as well. anyways, i've already said i can help with the original vegas, anyone that needs to reach "elite" i will play some terrorist hunt with as long as we can get a couple others that need it as well. there is one map in that is extremely easy to do terrorist hunt on, the beginning of the level is by far the most difficult part of the whole thing. i will have to put the game in to remember which map it is, it was either lvu campus or library and there was a trick to get most of the enemies to rush you in the security office which only has 2 doors.

Alright guys, I got all the lists that people sent me through PM as well as any last updates on here. The list is officially closed and being sent off to GLOCKGLOCK right now. Any updates you guys post or PM will be included in the next update.

I'm getting online now if anyone wants to play College Hoops 2K7 or Mercenaries 2. I also take suggestions!

i am away from my 360 right now, so if i don't answer that is why. i will probably be on in around 45 mins. or so and will play some college hoops with you if you aren't busy in a game.

[quote name='flybrione']I am interested in bomberman I need the following:

Completely Unstoppable!
Remain undefeated for five consecutive 4+ player Xbox Live games.
You die so good!
Score 25 Frags in an Xbox Live Zombie Match.
The Bomb!
Win 30 Xbox Live games.
Did I just win…AGAIN?!
Go on a winning rampage and win 10 consecutive matches in a Ranked Tournament.
Girl Power!
With a full female outfit win an Xbox Live 4+ player girl only match.
The Good, The Bad and The Bombed
With the full cowboy outfit, Frag another cowboy in an Xbox Live match.

I also do not have four controllers. I have two. I have not played in a while so I will try to boot this up today to get some more costumes. Not sure how many I collected before.[/quote]

Okay, so we're up to 4 controllers (2 people with a total of 4 controllers for tomorrow) then. Basically, the first 2 sets of 5 will be 4-player Girl matches (That's 5 in a row for you and me) then the next...9 minutes will be a Zombie match and I'll dress as a Cowboy so you can get that. I guess you can have the win there to help with your 30 wins total.

I forget if guests can be in ranked Bomberman matches, but if they are, it'll just be a quick 1 10-round set. That way, you get 30 towards your Xbox Live 30 goal (16 wins total for the night). If not, for this last one, we still need 2 more people.

If you need more than what I said for the 30 XBL wins, just let me know and we can go from there.

cleaner, sorry for not talking at all... my headset was screwing up and i didn't even figure that out until someone sent me a voice message after you got offline. i finally fixed it and also found my extra headset, but i know that had to be annoying with me not talking at all, i just figured you were busy doing other things and just had the headset off.

No problem. I did have the headset off and figured you did as well, lol. Thanks for playing and I'll be on around 7:30 tonight to play some more if you want to.

[quote name='KingBroly']Okay, so we're up to 4 controllers (2 people with a total of 4 controllers for tomorrow) then. Basically, the first 2 sets of 5 will be 4-player Girl matches (That's 5 in a row for you and me) then the next...9 minutes will be a Zombie match and I'll dress as a Cowboy so you can get that. I guess you can have the win there to help with your 30 wins total.

I forget if guests can be in ranked Bomberman matches, but if they are, it'll just be a quick 1 10-round set. That way, you get 30 towards your Xbox Live 30 goal (16 wins total for the night). If not, for this last one, we still need 2 more people.

If you need more than what I said for the 30 XBL wins, just let me know and we can go from there.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a FR for tonight. I might need to play a couple of games myself before we play at 9 to get a few more costumes. I think I am missing a part for the cowboy.

[quote name='Cleaner7']No problem. I did have the headset off and figured you did as well, lol. Thanks for playing and I'll be on around 7:30 tonight to play some more if you want to.[/QUOTE]

cleaner, i am on now and ready to play whenever you get on. also, about the RSV master of ceremonies boosting, i don't know if i can make it that saturday. either next saturday or the following (not completely sure) i am going over my older sisters for her step sons and my nephews birthdays (they are doing it the same day). 4 birthdays in the same month is just killing me...

edit: also, i am glad that you had your headset off... otherwise i would have been trying to figure out why no sound was coming through my speakers at all when you talked (that is how i figured it out from the message from that one person).

[quote name='Cleaner7']Hey guys! The list is now complete, but I am just waiting on Bioshocked to tell me which version of NCAA 07 (Football or March Madness) he has so I can include it in the list. [/quote]
Sorry for getting back to you so late, I have the Football version.

Also, add me to the list for Rock Band 2.

[quote name='flybrione']I sent you a FR for tonight. I might need to play a couple of games myself before we play at 9 to get a few more costumes. I think I am missing a part for the cowboy.[/quote]

That was a good boosting session for both of us. I hope you get 60 Costume Orbs soon (it should be quick if you set it to 3-4 minute matches). I have 200/200 in Bomberman Live now :) so another Arcade game is down. Maybe Doom will be next.

[quote name='Dynasty1756']**Signed Up** & Joined the Group...

There are a couple of games I would love to boost online for achievements[/QUOTE]

Welcome! If you can PM me a a list of the games you own and would like to boost, then I'll add it to the next update. Or you can just post the list in here and I'll get it from there plus this way everyone can see it before the next update.

I'm on now if anyone wants to boost on CH2K7. Otherwise I could use a coop partner on Mercenaries 2. I rented it and have to return it tomorrow morning so I want to get my last 2 coop achievements (call 20 airstrikes and destroy 200 objects as a gunner).

[quote name='KingBroly']That was a good boosting session for both of us. I hope you get 60 Costume Orbs soon (it should be quick if you set it to 3-4 minute matches). I have 200/200 in Bomberman Live now :) so another Arcade game is down. Maybe Doom will be next.[/QUOTE]

I got it a few minutes after we finished the online achs. I think it took one and a half games to get at 2 mintues / 9 rounds. Thanks again I finshed another arcade game!
Next I am going to try the turtle soup tonight to finish that up with your tip.

Thanks for the video! I'll definitely be going for the achievement this weekend when my cousin comes over.

I'll be on again tonight to work on the CH2K7 achievements. Looking to get Bioshocked and Inuyasha on his alternate account so I can get my last 2 feedbacks for the achievement. We'll also have to set up the leagues and tournaments for you guys as well as for flybrione.

Also, I kept Mercenaries so tonight will be my last night with it. PLEASE help me if you have it and I can help you with whatever you need. I have the developer achievement if anyone needs that as well.

The list in the OP has been updated! Thanks again to Cleaner7 for keeping it up to date for all of us! :applause:

Also I am in the mood to boost after playing RB2 all week, so if you catch me on tonight or over the weekend send me a message and let's boost some games! I need to work on this backlog!

Um...Ikaruga has online co-op. Also, my name should be removed from under Bomberman Live and TMNT Arcade. Although posting the video link for Turtle Soup in the OP would definitely be a help to those who need it (or a link to the post).

^ Sorry, I don't own Ikaruga and I looked at the achievements online and all were single player so I didn't think it was for boosting. Can you earn the achievements in co-op? Either way, I will update it though. Thanks for the heads up!

Also, you want to be taken off of those two games? Does that mean you're not willing to play it with others now that you have all the achievements? I don't mean to put you on the spot, but this is what Inuyasha was talking about before. I automatically put you under the "Completed, but Can Help" list since I knew you were done with them, but I can definitely take you off if you don't want to play them again. No more questions asked.

A note: If you message GLOCKGLOCK and tell him to edit the list for you, then that's fine, but I also need to be notified by you or him about it. Basically when I send him my current list the error will still be on there since no one told me about it and I don't have time to go look at whatever changes he has made because I wasn't aware that he was making small changes to the list until right now. It will keep confusion and errors to a minimum if I know about these updates. I'm not trying to be mean or come off as power hungry where I need absolute control over the list. That's not the case. I'm just trying to keep the list organized and as up-to-date as possible and I hope everyone can understand.

If there are any other errors or if anyone wants me to change their status on any games, then I will change it for them on the next update. I've gotten a few big lists lately so I'll send another updated list to GLOCKGLOCK within the next few days.

Phew! I hope that all came out okay.

As requested, I updated Ikaruga and took you off TMNT and Bomberman Live, Broly.

The list is updated again. Been getting quite a few long PMs the past couple of days, lol.

Thanks for helping me again last night, Inuyasha! Finally got my 10 hr achievements on CH2K7, but I can continue helping you or anyone else who still needs the achievement. I believe they reset the stats (including how many hours played) on the 1st of every month so it is time sensitive if you've accumulated a few hours and don't want to start from scratch.

And thanks for helping on Vegas too! I'll be on today/tonight if anyone wants to get R6V achievements.

Anyone want to boost Lost Planet: EC online?

I just sold it on Goozex and will ship it in a few days. The last achievement I need is getting to level 50 online (I'm around a 36 and it didn't take too long to get there). I can help whoever helps me with any other online achievements. Thanks!

Hmm...I didn't realize there was a 'completed, but still willing to help category'. I guess you could put me in that one for Bomberman and TMNT, because I am willing to help people.

I want to put a call out there for Doom boosters, both in multiplayer and co-op. If we have 4 players, maybe we can start on Ultra Violent.

bread's done
Back