CAG Achievement/Gamerscore Group - EA & 2K strike again - FIFA 10 & NBA 2K11

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']what a surprise, i have the darkness as well and need the online achievements for it. i am going to pick up blacksite if i can find it very cheap, i know whitedeath and glockglock were both trying to get that one done too.[/quote]

Yea, I have Blacksite & the Darkness and would be willing to boost either.

I'll probably trade Vampire Rain in next week so if anyone wants help with the Achievements (you can get 650 points in about 30 mins) then give me a shout this week.

I have a strange request, if anyone has Bomberman Act Zero would they be willing to boost it with me, it's one of those games that I have a bee in my bonnet about getting more points in.

I'll be around tonight if anyone wants to boost anything.

[quote name='benjamouth']I have a strange request, if anyone has Bomberman Act Zero would they be willing to boost it with me, it's one of those games that I have a bee in my bonnet about getting more points in.

I'll be around tonight if anyone wants to boost anything.[/quote]

Have Bomberman:AZ and will boost it! :D

I will probably never get Seriously on Gears of War, unless I go on insane streaks and get over a few hundred a day. I am pretty sure I've killed just over 1000, and haven't really played it too much.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Have Bomberman:AZ and will boost it! :D[/QUOTE]

as do i and i will help either of you as well. glockglock, i had my gamertag on busy and never saw those messages about SoF Payback, sorry i didn't message you back. either way, it is basically only possible to get the player match achievements unless we can get a group of 6 for the ranked matches which is very unlikely. it is best to only do with 2 people as well so you can just private chat the other person and make things go quick.

craven_fiend, i am in the same boat as you for the most part about gears, i suggest just playing it all the time, even while nobody is boosting so you can get it quicker. i will try to play with you as much as possible, but i have a ton of games and people trying to get me to boost or even just play games with them.

I have Blacksite, Darkness, Solider of Fortune Payback, FEAR Files, PDZ, UT3 and Turok for FPS boosting.

I have most of the online achs in Blacksite and Darkness just need a few odd ones and I have a few in PDZ. I have no achs in any of the other games because I have not played them yet. I am willing to boost Friday Nights, Saturdays and sometimes on Sunday.

I am always around during the week but I try to finish up a single player game achs. I'm willing to do some boosting but not too late because of work.

[quote name='flybrione']I have Blacksite, Darkness, Solider of Fortune Payback, FEAR Files, PDZ, UT3 and Turok for FPS boosting.

I have most of the online achs in Blacksite and Darkness just need a few odd ones and I have a few in PDZ. I have no achs in any of the other games because I have not played them yet. I am willing to boost Friday Nights, Saturdays and sometimes on Sunday.

I am always around during the week but I try to finish up a single player game achs. I'm willing to do some boosting but not too late because of work.[/QUOTE]

i will try to boost with you on friday, i usually boost with mr.dim on the weekend since that is the only time he plays and he has a lot of the games i do. if we can get a decent sized group for SoF Payback, i would love to get the ranked match achievements and i am willing to help with the player match ones as well. i won't do this for just anyone, people have to help me with games as well because this game is so bad that i can't sit through the player matches too often. i don't have any online in the darkness and could use some boosting partners for that and i can help with PDZ since i need more in that as well.

I'd be down for some Darkness online Achievements. I've got some other games that I rarely play, that I'd like to knock some achievements out, such as Shadow Run (can't really get into this one) and a few others.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I'd be down for some Darkness online Achievements. I've got some other games that I rarely play, that I'd like to knock some achievements out, such as Shadow Run (can't really get into this one) and a few others.[/QUOTE]

some of the shadow run ones will probably be impossible... like the ones that deal with playing against someone from the computer unless someone on here has it. i too would like to knock out shadow run and other games as well, i have been working on a bunch of them with whitedeath, but even when i am done with them, feel free to ask me if i am willing to help. the only ones i will require someone to help me with another game for are ones that are either terrible games or just time consuming games.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on much this week, but as usual, school keeps me busy so it's best to contact me on the weekends or weeknights.

And today I came home to find my dog gone. Either she got out of the yard or someone stole her. I'm not sure, but I'm really down about it. She's been in my family for the past 3 years or so and now I'm at a loss.

Since I have no desire to do homework I will update the boost list some more. The next update will now be this weekend since I've slacked on getting it up sooner. Sorry. It looks like I'll try to get ahold of The Darkness to help you guys boost.

sorry to hear that Cleaner7, hope your dog just found a way out of your yard.

I should be available to boost tomorrow if anyone wants to, my games are on the front page.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on much this week, but as usual, school keeps me busy so it's best to contact me on the weekends or weeknights.

And today I came home to find my dog gone. Either she got out of the yard or someone stole her. I'm not sure, but I'm really down about it. She's been in my family for the past 3 years or so and now I'm at a loss.

Since I have no desire to do homework I will update the boost list some more. The next update will now be this weekend since I've slacked on getting it up sooner. Sorry. It looks like I'll try to get ahold of The Darkness to help you guys boost.[/QUOTE]

that sucks about your dog, sorry to hear that. well i won't be on much tomorrow night anyone, it will be late if anything, but friday night is looking like a good night to boost for me. cleaner and glockglock, anytime you 2 need help with that list, feel free to send me a message if you can't do it, i don't have much to do until the end of the month when i finally get a car again.

also, sorry to people if it seems like i am ignoring boosting with you, but the 3 people i boost with most seem to really get things done quick so that we don't have to sit through hours of the same stuff. i am thinking about updating my list to everything that i have that has online, even if i have it done so that people can message me if they need help. the problem with the list right now is that once someone finishes it, they take it down and we can't really see if they will help or not. maybe a second list of games they have completed but are willing to help with should be made? i just don't want to make it to where i can't help someone or find someone to help me because of this, but it is really up to everyone else. i would be willing to make the list myself if people sent me a message of what they completed, but still have or can easily get in order to help.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Have Bomberman:AZ and will boost it! :D[/quote]

Sweet, thanks Dude.

i just picked up SOF:payback for $13 from Amazon so count me in for the bosting on that one.

I should be around this weekend, if anyone needs some cannon fodder in something like Gears I'm happy to do that. As I said I'm not too worried about padding my own score but I do like to help out others.

So feel free to send me a message anytime you see me online.

EDIT - Sorry to hear about your dog cleaner, I hope you get her back.

[quote name='benjamouth']Sweet, thanks Dude.

i just picked up SOF:payback for $13 from Amazon so count me in for the bosting on that one.

I should be around this weekend, if anyone needs some cannon fodder in something like Gears I'm happy to do that. As I said I'm not too worried about padding my own score but I do like to help out others.

So feel free to send me a message anytime you see me online.

EDIT - Sorry to hear about your dog cleaner, I hope you get her back.[/QUOTE]

if we can get a group of 6 together to do the ranked match achievements than i would be down. all of the player match achievements were fairly easy, just time consuming, but i would be willing to help if necessary.

First off, Cleaner, I hope you get your dog back!

Second, I have SoF and will boost that. Benjamouth maybe we can do the private match ones, and get Inyuasha and some of the others together to knock out the ranked ones.

Third, I finally got off my ass and created a Silver account for the CAG GamerScoreWhores! The GT you want to send a FR to is CAG GSW. Or you can just click this link below!

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/...3d0%26GamerTag%3dCAG%2520GSW>=CAG+GSW&act=AddAdd the CAG GSW Group to your friends list!

This should make it easy to find others to boost and will make it a bit easier by not having to add a ton of people to your friends lists!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']First off, Cleaner, I hope you get your dog back!

Second, I have SoF and will boost that. Benjamouth maybe we can do the private match ones, and get Inyuasha and some of the others together to knock out the ranked ones.

Third, I finally got off my ass and created a Silver account for the CAG GamerScoreWhores! The GT you want to send a FR to is CAG GSW. Or you can just click this link below!

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/...3d0%26GamerTag%3dCAG%2520GSW>=CAG+GSW&act=AddAdd the CAG GSW Group to your friends list!

This should make it easy to find others to boost and will make it a bit easier by not having to add a ton of people to your friends lists![/QUOTE]

that is awesome glockglock, i am adding it right now. also, what do you think about that idea for the games completed, but willing to help with list? like i said, it can become almost impossible to find someone if we just keep removing from the current boosting list once we are done with it and i personally don't have a problem helping someone with a game i have finished. not everyone would have to participate obviously, but i think it would be in the best interest for everyone to at least have a decent list to work with like that, otherwise i will just not update my list unless the servers get taken down.

Did a little research we need 6 people for the 4 ranked SOF achs. All the rest can be done in player matches. I say we can start Friday night if everyone is interested. I can play late night on Friday.
We can probably get most of these done in one night except for the hosting and possibly the ranked ones. They all seem pretty simple.

Also I keep forgetting but I have Call of Juarez also for FPS boosting.

[quote name='flybrione']Did a little research we need 6 people for the 4 ranked SOF achs. All the rest can be done in player matches. I say we can start Friday night if everyone is interested. I can play late night on Friday.
We can probably get most of these done in one night except for the hosting and possibly the ranked ones. They all seem pretty simple.

Also I keep forgetting but I have Call of Juarez also for FPS boosting.[/QUOTE]

can we come up with 6 people by friday night? i know i can be there, that leaves you and glockglock on that list as well. who else do we have? benjamouth probably doesn't have this game yet since it seems like he just ordered it the other day from his post and whitedeath only rented it and i know he can't be there tomorrow night. either way, lets figure out a good day for everyone and i will be there, i am about to leave to play b-ball tonight and monday night won't be good since i am going to get a haircut, but other than that i have no plans really.

Thanks for everyone's support! My dog was returned to me late last night as I was falling asleep. It looks like whoever took her (I think my neighbors) have a glimmer of a conscience after all. I was a wreck last night and now I'm just relieved and happy that she's back home where she belongs.

Now back to business!

I agree with you Inuyasha about some people boosting, getting all the achievements they can, and then wanting to be taken off the list. Unfortunately, this is their choice and we can't force them to keep the game or help anyone. This has already occurred to me and that's why I've italisized people's names who are willing to help but don't necessarily need help themselves. Will it be better if I make them a different color to make them stand out more or something similar? Any suggestions are helpful.

Glad GLOCKGLOCK finally got around to making the Silver account. ;) I just added the GT so please accept!!! Thanks again for doing that, GLOCKGLOCK.

Again, the list will be updated and sent to GLOCKGLOCK on Sunday night. I promise! This will give me enough time to edit it in case we cant to make some improvements.

Inuyasha, let me know when you get CH2K7 in. I've been able to get 2 more people besides you to join me and the 2 others in boosting for the online achievements. The hardest is playing ranked matches online for 10 hrs because you actually have to play that long in game AND the rankings along with time are reset every month so we are on a time limit. I've got about 2 hours in so far. It's not too bad since I enjoy playing. We will just have to play for an hour a day for a 1/3 of the month. Not impossible.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Thanks for everyone's support! My dog was returned to me late last night as I was falling asleep. It looks like whoever took her (I think my neighbors) have a glimmer of a conscience after all. I was a wreck last night and now I'm just relieved and happy that she's back home where she belongs.

Now back to business!

I agree with you Inuyasha about some people boosting, getting all the achievements they can, and then wanting to be taken off the list. Unfortunately, this is their choice and we can't force them to keep the game or help anyone. This has already occurred to me and that's why I've italisized people's names who are willing to help but don't necessarily need help themselves. Will it be better if I make them a different color to make them stand out more or something similar? Any suggestions are helpful.

Glad GLOCKGLOCK finally got around to making the Silver account. ;) I just added the GT so please accept!!! Thanks again for doing that, GLOCKGLOCK.

Again, the list will be updated and sent to GLOCKGLOCK on Sunday night. I promise! This will give me enough time to edit it in case we cant to make some improvements.

Inuyasha, let me know when you get CH2K7 in. I've been able to get 2 more people besides you to join me and the 2 others in boosting for the online achievements. The hardest is playing ranked matches online for 10 hrs because you actually have to play that long in game AND the rankings along with time are reset every month so we are on a time limit. I've got about 2 hours in so far. It's not too bad since I enjoy playing. We will just have to play for an hour a day for a 1/3 of the month. Not impossible.[/QUOTE]

first i will start off by saying i am glad you got your dog back, i am sure that had to be terrible for you since you seem to care for your dogs a lot. second, i don't expect people to keep the game or anything like that, but i feel as long as they have it and they aren't busy with something else, shouldn't they be willing to help with it? my view is that someone obviously helped them with the game and if it is a game like soldier of fortune where me and whitedeath seemed to be the only 2 people in the world playing that game online, it can be extremely difficult to find someone to boost with. i am not going to say we should force people to do this, i just think we should seperate the games somewhat (different color, whatever) in order to know if someone is finished with it, but willing to still help on it. i obviously don't want 50 friend request for me to help with the original rainbow six vegas, but i am also willing to help out someone that helps me with other games. last thing i will say is about CH2K7. how long can you set the half for? i mean you could probably just turn off the shot clock and all the other rules and just have your character with the ball stand in the back of the court near your hoop without worries to work towards the 10 hours, though i can't say that would work for sure.

edit: can you customize a ranked game? even if the answer is no, you could probably do this in spare time while you are working on other things (watch a movie, whatever). just leave your 360 running the whole time and go do whatever for the time length of the game, come back and set it up again and then go do something else again.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']can we come up with 6 people by friday night? i know i can be there, that leaves you and glockglock on that list as well. who else do we have? benjamouth probably doesn't have this game yet since it seems like he just ordered it the other day from his post and whitedeath only rented it and i know he can't be there tomorrow night. either way, lets figure out a good day for everyone and i will be there, i am about to leave to play b-ball tonight and monday night won't be good since i am going to get a haircut, but other than that i have no plans really.[/QUOTE]

Whenever is fine by me. I'd like to work on possibly cranking out some of the ones we can get in player matches maybe this weekend if anyone is interested.

Guys nice work on Blacksite. Lets see if we can maybe wrap it up soon.

I have the same feelings that you do about helping others, but not all do so in the meantime I will italisize (I'm pretty sure that's not a real word, but I'm using it!) the name and make it a different color than the rest. When I first started putting the names in italics I thought about making them bold or changing their color but I figured if you drew attention to these people them everyone would send them a Friend Request or message first knowing that the person is experienced with the game. Hopefully that won't be the case here.

For CH2K7 I heard that you can NOT really edit many (if any) settings for a ranked game. You can for player matches, but I believe the achievement is for ranked online play. What we've been doing is just dribbling the ball in place to run the shot clock out and then shooting and repeating the process. Let me know when you get it so we can setup a league and tournament for you to win.

[quote name='flybrione']Whenever is fine by me. I'd like to work on possibly cranking out some of the ones we can get in player matches maybe this weekend if anyone is interested.

Guys nice work on Blacksite. Lets see if we can maybe wrap it up soon.[/quote]

Yeah thanks for the Blacksite boosting last night gents and and extra thanks to Glock for boosting some of the Bomberman:Act Zero achievements with me.

Inuyasha is right in that I won't have SOF until Monday, I'm happy to finish Blacksite or whatever else this weekend.

[quote name='benjamouth']Yeah thanks for the Blacksite boosting last night gents and and extra thanks to Glock for boosting some of the Bomberman:Act Zero achievements with me.

Inuyasha is right in that I won't have SOF until Monday, I'm happy to finish Blacksite or whatever else this weekend.[/quote]

Yea, we boosted Bomberman :hot: (very painful) and I have 1000 in Hour of Victory :cold: so you know I will boost anything, anytime. ;)

At this point we just need to grind through the 50 wins in Blacksite.

I should be on tonight around 9-10pm EST so I'll be up to boost whatever, just shoot me a message.

[quote name='Cleaner7']I have the same feelings that you do about helping others, but not all do so in the meantime I will italisize (I'm pretty sure that's not a real word, but I'm using it!) the name and make it a different color than the rest. When I first started putting the names in italics I thought about making them bold or changing their color but I figured if you drew attention to these people them everyone would send them a Friend Request or message first knowing that the person is experienced with the game. Hopefully that won't be the case here.

For CH2K7 I heard that you can NOT really edit many (if any) settings for a ranked game. You can for player matches, but I believe the achievement is for ranked online play. What we've been doing is just dribbling the ball in place to run the shot clock out and then shooting and repeating the process. Let me know when you get it so we can setup a league and tournament for you to win.[/QUOTE]

i think you are misunderstanding what i am saying about the games here. i just think we need to have some type of list that doesn't interfere with the games we are currently working on. i mean i know not everyone wants to go out of their way to help someone, but i would prefer that i have my "to do list" and then my "will help list" there. i won't say that i am always going to be willing to go out of my way, but if people see i have the game they can at least send me a message asking if i would mind helping. i would hope that i wouldn't get a ton of friend request for a game i have finished, only simple messages where i would prefer to get a friend request with a message for a game i am not finished with.

i mean, i would be more than happy to show people quick ways to do stuff on games i have finished, but i don't want to have to sit in every session every single time to help out unless they are going to help me with something. anyways, take it how you want, but i would say that we should have a second list with this and only people willing to do this can post the games they actually have and have finished for online multiplayer. if they choose not to, so be it, i can't read their mind to find out what games they still have and don't have and i don't expect everyone to be willing to participate. the thing is, if you look at some of this list for games to boost, there is 1-2 people on the list for some of the game and if someone has that game finished, we can't tell if they have it and are willing to help or not (obviously if they are not they do not post it). i am sure that applies a lot with me since i have so many games, i am probably the only person on half of the list and someone that may have one of those games to help me boost it and get it out of the way would be a big help, in return i would help them with any game they choose that i have as well.

if the problem is that no one wants to make this list, i would be happy make the list and just have people pm me the list the same way the did for you. as they get rid of them (selling, whatever) than they let me know and i update the list, simple as that.

edit: i am going to try and get a copy of blacksite tonight when the car gets back, so i will try to boost it with you glockglock, flybrione, and benjamouth (i don't think whitedeath will be on until really late).

If enough people want to have that list them I'm willing to do it. We just need the people! I haven't seen anyone express interest in it yet so let's see if enough people want to do it then I'll make it.

I won't be on tonight, well in the usual sense. Right now I'm getting ready to go to my friend Tom's house for a party. I'm bringing my HD because I have a ton of RB songs and we're going to be playing that while we drink and play games. So if you see me on and I don't respond, then don't take it personally, but I'm busy or it's someone else on.

[quote name='Cleaner7']If enough people want to have that list them I'm willing to do it. We just need the people! I haven't seen anyone express interest in it yet so let's see if enough people want to do it then I'll make it.[/QUOTE]

that is fine with me, i just know that once people start taking them down off of their list it gets more and more difficult to find someone to boost with. i say that we would require people to try and find someone on the "to do" list first before asking someone else to help, it just makes it easier when two people can get it done at the same time instead of one person going to someone who finished it when there is someone that needs it done available to do it. either way, it is just an idea and could easily be changed around to how everyone likes it, i just think we need something in place instead of just taking things down that we finish so no one knows what they can help with.

next, sorry about blacksite, it doesn't look like i am going to get to rent it since my blockbuster didn't have it in. i will try and find one cheap still, but it will probably be a while.

I know a few of the games people have asked if I wanted to help with, I don't have. I'm still willing to knock out some Orange Box stuff because I'm almost done with it and I think I'm going to sell it. In the meantime, I have Too Human and Unreal Tournament 3 from Gamefly and I still have yet to get to Darkness or Dark Sector. Now that I'm done with OB, I'm free to hit up those games too.

[quote name='IAmTheBiggestInuyashaFan']myself and mr.chempa are trying to boost big bumpin' right now, do we have 2 others that have this game that are willing to do it?[/quote]

I would but I'm in the middle of a game right now , other wise I'd help out.

Anyone up for boosting on Hardwood Spades tonight? I know Inuyasha was interested before so if he is willing then we have 2 more people including myself and my cousin and we will need 1 more. The goal is to get the Moon achievements. Otherwise we can work on the 25 wins in a row. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm also down for playing TMNT Arcade if anyone wants to play or boost at that.

Just a reminder: The updated boosting list will be sent to GLOCKGLOCK tomorrow night so you still have 1 more day if you need me to make any changes before the next update.

Sorry, no TMNT for me tonight. I'm going to try and get some more Tales of Vesperia in. I want to setup a Bomberman Live game tomorrow night for boosting, involving regular and Zombie matches so we can boost for those. We need a minimum of 4 players or 2 players with 2 controllers each for most of 'em.

I might try and set something up for Doom next weekend too for co-op.

^ What achievements do you need?

Shout out to flybrione for helping me out with TMNT and CH 2K7 last night.

Reminder: Any updates in the next 6 hrs will be included in the latest update. Everything else will have to wait!

I need 5 wins over XBL with 4+ players in a row and 25 Zombie frags. I'm gonna open up a game at 10 or so. I guess I'll make it a private match, if achievements can still be gotten there.

Also, next time anyone wants to do TMNT, let me know. I still need Real Ultimate Power to finally get 200 in that one.

Sorry I couldn't get on until really late last night. I've been tutoring my cousin on Sunday nights and it ended up taking a lot longer than I expected because he has a test this week and we wanted to make sure he had everything down.

I just added you to the Bomberman LIVE list, flybrione. If that was incorrect and you really meant Bman: Act Zero, then let me know.

Inuyasha, I was reading through the last couple of pages for the update and realized that you were right and I was totally misunderstanding you before about the "Need Help" and "Done, but Willing to Help" list. I've decided to implement your suggestion and that will be in tonight's update!

We have 2 options. 1) Leave the list the same, but put the person's name who's willing to help in italics and in a different color or 2) create an entirely new list. The only drawback I see is that now the list will obviously be longer and it may confuse some people. For now I've decided to send version 1 to GLOCKGLOCK. We will see how that goes. Feedback is appreciated!

Halo 3 did present a challenge because of its new achievements. We have some people who need help with the regular achievements and assumably the new ones, people who only need the new one and have completed the original ones, and then people (like me) who only need the new achievements, but are still willing to help with any one the old ones. This is a unique case so please take a look at this one and let me know if you like it or not.

Yeah, I'm slacking again, but again, I was tutoring my cousin last night and didn't have time to send it out. It's being sent out in the next 15 minutes and then will be up when GLOCKGLOCK posts it. Nevermind. The code is wayyyyyy too long. GLOCKGLOCK, please PM me your email address and I'll just send it as one chunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone down for Mercenaries or TMNT right now or later tonight?

Inuyasha, I got a FR from a Jimmy9227. I see you on his friends list and he said a friend told him to add me as a friend. When I asked him if you were the friend he said no. Since I don't accept random FRs I was going to take him off, but 1st I wanted to see if you had a reason (if you did tell him to add me) for wanting us to be friends.

What time is good for you? I'm on now.

Oh and if anyone wants to play College Hoops 2K7 for a couple of hours, then I'm down. We can get you your online wins achievements, Inuyasha, if you're interested.

I will probably get on at half time of the football game, so...15 to 20 minutes from now. I cant tell you how to get Turtle Soup, but you need a second controller because it is heavily, heavily glitched.

#1 - Start 2 players locally
#2 - The profile you want to get the achievement must die at the start of level 1 without moving him
#3 - Play through the game with Player 2 until the very end of Krang, then revive player 1
#4 - Kill Krang, and let Shredder kill Player 1 without being turned into a baby turtle and don't move him
#5 - Get Shredder to remove his helmet, then bring back Player 1, don't move him (You get to this point, you basically have it)
#6 - Kill Shredder with Player 2 while keeping Player 1 alive, revive if necessary

Unfortunately my 2nd controller randomly stopped working awhile back and all 4 lights on the Guide button blink when I turn it on. That's a good method though!

Oh and GLOCKGLOCK hasn't sent me his email address yet so if anyone bought Rock Band 2 this weekend and wants to be added to the list, then I can do that.

Actually, from everything I know about it, it's the ONLY way to do it. Or the only good way. Anyway, I'm getting on to play some TMNT.

Man, that was a nice try, but those 2 dicks screwed everything. If they had any clue what they were doing, we would've done it. Plus, at the end of that game, the lag = wow, just horrendous. HORRENDOUS. If we got 2 more CAG's who knew how to play, we could do it.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Anyone down for Mercenaries or TMNT right now or later tonight?

Inuyasha, I got a FR from a Jimmy9227. I see you on his friends list and he said a friend told him to add me as a friend. When I asked him if you were the friend he said no. Since I don't accept random FRs I was going to take him off, but 1st I wanted to see if you had a reason (if you did tell him to add me) for wanting us to be friends.[/QUOTE]

i didn't tell him to send you one, i think i told chempa to add you maybe a while ago when we all played TMNT, but that is the only person i remember saying that to. i have a couple games to boost with jimmy and he is in these forums, i was the same way about it as you until he posted in here. anyways, i am about to hop on, i will play some college hoops if you want, if not i will likely play some CoD 4 on my other account.

I need a few achievements in TMNT as well if anyone wants to help me out send me a FR. I will help out in anything I can in return.

bread's done
Back