CAG Burnout Paradise PS3 Night [6/14 @ 3PM - 9PM EDT ]

Ok so does anyone know if that save swap trick works for the Kit glitch? I might try that today.
Also TctclMvPhase just message me with a time (If you haven't already) and we can get going on that. I don't care who hosts tbh, I need the trophy for invite, but It'd prolly be better if you hosted until I get a mic. nbballard I'll be on tonight for the most part minus from 9-11:15 (Raw lol) and Wednesday should be good too.

[quote name='ArJay2k8']Ok so does anyone know if that save swap trick works for the Kit glitch? I might try that today.
Also TctclMvPhase just message me with a time (If you haven't already) and we can get going on that. I don't care who hosts tbh, I need the trophy for invite, but It'd prolly be better if you hosted until I get a mic. nbballard I'll be on tonight for the most part minus from 9-11:15 (Raw lol) and Wednesday should be good too.[/quote]

I originally heard about the save/swap concept in relation to the KITT glitch. So I would imagine it works. It can't hurt though. If I get a chance, I'll try it tonight (although I'm kind of scared to do it...)

Just tried the save/swap trick and it worked like a charm. Got the trophy the first time I got a Burnoutx3.

Im glad to hear it works. I am missing a few early trophies as well (D License, 10 Gates, First Super Jump) but was afraid to swap for obvious reasons.

@ ArJay2k8: I haven't sent you a message yet, but I will as soon as I get home. Tonight is my best night so Ill add you and nbballard ASAP, I get home about 5PM EST. I will try to get my mic to work so that I can host. If you want to send me an invite right away, I believe I can just decline and it still counts for the trophy.

I usually get home around 6pm CST. My wife is going to have a friend at the house tonight- and they will definately be using me gaming TV. I don't know how long that will last though. If I can get on, and see anyone else, I'll definately jump into a game.

Yea Phase, I was a little worried myself, but all went well. Right now I just got all roads ruled with the Bike, so all I need for 101% for that is the online challenges. I'm gonna switch back to a car though and try and get the last 7 Road Rages I need for Elite.
Ballard, Knowing me I'll be off and on for the most part of the day/night, so even if Phase is gon by then we can work on some 2 player challenges whenever you do sign on, if you want.

thanks for helping guys- i got 6 of 10 timed challenges, i should be able to pick the other 4 up some times this week. I tried to go into a random room and grab them after you guys went offline- but those guys weren't trying to do the challenges.

[quote name='ArJay2k8']Yea Phase, I was a little worried myself, but all went well. Right now I just got all roads ruled with the Bike, so all I need for 101% for that is the online challenges. I'm gonna switch back to a car though and try and get the last 7 Road Rages I need for Elite.
Ballard, Knowing me I'll be off and on for the most part of the day/night, so even if Phase is gon by then we can work on some 2 player challenges whenever you do sign on, if you want.[/quote]

You don't need online challenges for 101% Bike. You just need all Paradise Awards.

Thanks to ArJay, Mister and nbballard for playing tonight. After playing I went back and did the save game swap to clean up the last of my trophies for the platinum. Now Im all set for this Sunday's motorcycles.

I usually play something on PS3 for an hour or so each weeknight so feel free to message me for more multi.

[quote name='KingBroly']You don't need online challenges for 101% Bike. You just need all Paradise Awards.[/QUOTE]

I got all the paradise awards and the platinum paint for the cars and all the races for the bikes but my stat shows 100%. Are there specific paradise awards for just the bikes to get to 101%?

101% for Bikes is..
All road rules, day & night, all burning rides & midnight rides and 2 sets of multiplayer challenges.

Will there be bike challenge time during the next cag burnout night? If not, anyone interested in doing some with me some night?

[quote name='nbballard']i think Sunday is supposed to be all bikes, all the time.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I'll try to make it on sunday then unless anyone wants to do a mid week burnout night.

i am definitely down for some burnout during the week. i might even want to do some tonight. Something always seems to come up on Sunday. annoyingly right before I join the festivities either my nephews will call me over or my sister will have some task for me. who knows maybe i'll have better luck during the week

[quote name='Wolfkin']i am definitely down for some burnout during the week. i might even want to do some tonight. Something always seems to come up on Sunday. annoyingly right before I join the festivities either my nephews will call me over or my sister will have some task for me. who knows maybe i'll have better luck during the week[/QUOTE]

I'll add you to my friends list. If you're on between 6-730ish pm EST, we can hook up to do some bike challenges. Anyone else who want's in is more than welcome to join tonight.

[quote name='Breakpoint']Anyone see that Burnout might get 3D graphics?

A bummer for me since my tv is under 100Hz.[/quote]

I bought a tv specifically with this in mind (3-d gaming that is). I'm excited.

I'll probably be on tonight as well. Whoever hosts feel free to add/invite me. ArJay2k8
Ugh I tried to figure out what hz my tv is but the specs online didnt say. It's a 32in Westinghouse (Crap I know lol)
EDIT: Nevermind I found the manual...only 75 hz :(

Last edited by a moderator:
It is with sad duty to report that I will not be able to host CAG Burnout this Sunday, or the following Sunday. The reason being is that I'm going on vacation for the first time in 6 years.

So let me put it more bluntly: CAG Burnout Bikes is delayed by 2 weeks, unless someone else wants to host.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']No problem, thread updated. I might be taking a vacation soon also which might have me away from my PS3 for a while, so I understand. ;)[/quote]

Well, you're clearly not on vacation from your weekly Avatar changing. :bomb:

Since Kingbroly can't host, I may be able to host a bike only game this sunday, but will probably be much earlier in the day. Most likely around noon EST for 1-2 hours doing challenges both timed and not. Anyone interested?

hum... that might actually work better for me. I can't play for long on Sunday (have to attend a birthday party)

I only need 2 more bike challenges for the trophy- so i might pop in if I have a minute and it isn't full

Myself I haven't even played online with the bike yet. So I need all the bike trophies lol. Can we use the toy bike for this? Cuz I need the online trophy for it as well. Figured I might as well kill 2 birds with one stone.

Somewhat OT - but I had a Burnout question. If I buy the legendary cars pack, can I use them to complete the regular license challenges or do they have separate challenges like the bikes?

[quote name='stuffedmonkey']Somewhat OT - but I had a Burnout question. If I buy the legendary cars pack, can I use them to complete the regular license challenges or do they have separate challenges like the bikes?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can use them for any of the regular license challenges.

I'll be hosting a game on Sunday 3/21 at 12PM EST to 1-2PM. Bikes only. We'll be doing challenges, both timed and freeburn.

Ok with Boston College out of the NCAA Tourney I have no excuse to miss this now lol. Back to my question, can I use my toy bike for this or no?

The group is now full.

Anyone want to join a Burnout DLC PSN share?

Party Pack $9.99
Legendary Cars $7.99
Toy Cars $12.99
Boost Specials $7.99

So, $8 each for everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah really dude it's getting hard to recognize you i see these random avatars and then voila it's Mana.

well I was all set to host this sunday but I got called away for a sleep over so yeah not only will it not happen I won't be getting my a-class license as planned

[quote name='Torrwin']Anyone want to join a Burnout DLC PSN share?

Party Pack $9.99
Legendary Cars $7.99
Toy Cars $12.99
Boost Specials $7.99

So, $8 each for everything.[/QUOTE]

I'd do that... let me know if you have enough people and I can send teh paypalz.

[quote name='stuffedmonkey']I'd do that... let me know if you have enough people and I can send teh paypalz.[/QUOTE]

yeah im up for it too, its too expensive at the moment. But Ill definitely pitch in for a gameshare.

Woo got my Elite finally today. I'm a little perplexed though. After that the only "award" I needed to get was for the 20x boost, which I then proceeded to get. I got my Platinum finish and 60/60 awards. I already had all roads ruled time and showtime, how come I still only have 100%? Shouldn't I have 101? Then once I get all the online events I get 102, right? Or so I thought. Anybody help me out here on what I could be missing?

Is anyone up for bikes this evening? It would be a bit later than when we met last Monday...around 8 or so EST?

If you are down just message me as I will likely be playing GTAIV most of the night and may not be back to check out this thread.

In case you do read this....I might be able to play for a little while. Raw starts at 9 but I DVR it, so I think I can swing it. I'll message you over PSN if I can.

I'm up for some bikes tonight. Need a little break from Killzone 2 *8 EST is iffy for me but I'll join in if I can make it.

Anybody down for some Car challenges today/tonight? I'm on now and will be for awhile. Just message me on PSN if you want to.

Hey is there a night dedicated to Burnout Paradise that most of you play on? It can get really frustrating trying to find games where everyone is on the same page trying to crank out the challenges. I mean it took 25 minutes yesterday for me and 6 other guys in the room to corral one guy to do the jump at the beach where one guy has to jump the other 7 guys. Something that should've taken 5 minutes at the most and thats assuming one person was as far away as possible from the beach and crashed every other block. Now while this is an extreme case I do get more of these rooms than ones like I got the other day in which we cranked out 15 challenges in less than an hour. I know that not having everyone on voice chat can make it hard to get everyone on the same page but if any game is possible it Burnout Paradise. Anyways this has gone on longer than intended and my question is.....Is there a night when there are enough of you online to play burnout paradise to do the online challenges? Thanks and have a good one....

It's usually Sunday, and hosted by KingBroly, but he's been away on vacation. I still need the majority of the challenges on 4-8 for freeburn and 2-8 for timed. Feel free to add me and we can try to get something going. PSN is ArJay2k8

I am up for challenges as well. My skills aren't quite up to Arjay's but I generally get the job done.

I am around most nights from 6-10. Even if I am playing another game just send me a message. I know how hard it is to find reliable gorups for this challenge, so I would be glad to help out a fellow CAG.

If you have a time/day in mind just post it and I will try to be there.

I guess I'll host this Sunday at 6pm, bikes. Someone else needs to volunteer for hosting duties in the future though, as my bandwidth is really taking a dive due to Burnout :(

As soon as I can get a mic, I can start hosting. It's just a matter of me getting one, which now I haven't had the money lol. That is of course, unless someone else wants to step up and host, or even alternate weekends.

Someone flaked out, so we're looking for one more person to complete a Burnout Paradise DLC sharing group.

We will be purchasing the following DLC:
Party Pack $9.99
Legendary Cars $7.99
Toy Cars $12.99
Boost Specials $7.99

So, that would be $8 each for everything, and we will also be purchasing any future DLC that is released. Please send me a PM if you are interested.

So to reiterate:

Sunday, April 5th
6pm EDT
Burnout Bikes
Going for roughly an hour

When will I host again? Probably in a month or so. Someone else can host until then. When Big Surf Island hits or whenever Cops N' Robbers hits (I'm assuming CnR will hit first given the latest Trophy Data) is when I'll do a couple of weekends in a row.

OK, I won't be able to make it tonight, due to Wrestlemania being on...but I have a mic now...So, I'll step up and take over hosting duties. If anyone else wants to host we can always alternate, or w/e works best.

Can someone help me get one trophy before we start the cag night? It's the one where you complete a timed challenge while using all 3 boosts of the hawker mech. Should only take two minutes so add me and post here if you can help. Thanks.

bread's done
Back