CAG Burnout Paradise PS3 Night [6/14 @ 3PM - 9PM EDT ]

Probably cars I'd consider bikes if we have less than 8 people, which I'm betting. We'll play for an hour, hour and a half. I hope to get some in tonight who weren't able to play other nights due to maxing out the game (like KingBroly, TheUMX, etc.).

I'd love to play LBP, but I believe its online is down.

amazon should finally deliver my burnout on tuesday 11/2 (sorry, im just a little bit late to the game) but id be interested in getting some play on

Has anyone had the 10 showtime trophy not register? I've completed 14 or so, but never got the trophy (I think after that I only need another 1 or 2 for my first platinum).

I probably won't make it this Tuesday, but I hope it stays in the rotation, it's probably the most fun I've had with a racing game since Gran Turismo 2

[quote name='happy']Has anyone had the 10 showtime trophy not register? I've completed 14 or so, but never got the trophy (I think after that I only need another 1 or 2 for my first platinum).

I probably won't make it this Tuesday, but I hope it stays in the rotation, it's probably the most fun I've had with a racing game since Gran Turismo 2[/QUOTE]

I've had the same problem. You may need to start a new file and just quickly get 10 showtime road rules if you want the trophy.

Wow, they should really fix that, I had to copy my current save to a usb drive, delete it (I was kind of scared) start a new game, get the trophy, then delete that and copy it back from the drive.

I do have my first platinum though (and from the looks of things it may remain my only one for a while)

Maybe advertising in Burnout was a good move (I'm disappointed it wasn't in the PS3 version as far as I could tell though)

Ugh, it was my fault because I forgot to post in this thread admitting I'm not going to be around much at all due to job searching and other things. I'll debate about next week.

It has been a while since we last played Burnout Paradise. If anyone is interested, I could host a little mini-CAG night for just over an hour. I'm kind of in the mood to play it, just let me know in this thread.

Count me in, I've been too busy to do CAG nights lately along with focusing on LBP story mode when I do have time to play. Maybe we can go for the barrelroll through the pipe again this time? :D

It is always a blast to come back to this game. I had to bow out early though since my headset died and I'm so overdue to get laundry done, I'd be wearing dirty drawers tomorrow if I didn't get it done tonight :D

I'm dying to get Motorstorm 2 and R2 especially after hearing TMK go on about them but I banned myself from buying retail games til I get caught up on bills and even though I have about 10,000 goozex points banked, I'm high on the queues for both of them

It was fun fort as long as I was able to play. My network connection crapped out on me after about the first hour. It would be cool if CAG had a R2 night. I hear the 8 player co-op is a lot of fun.

[quote name='tenchi']It was fun fort as long as I was able to play. My network connection crapped out on me after about the first hour. It would be cool if CAG had a R2 night. I hear the 8 player co-op is a lot of fun.[/QUOTE]We already have one. ;)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Not this week, because it will be MotorStorm: PR. Next week, it will be Burnout again.[/QUOTE]

Hmm...I'd like to join in for the festivities. Never tried online before and I also noticed that I'm missing a bunch of online trophies. I hope it's fun. :)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I will host Burnout Paradise night this week on Tuesday. If some can't play until later, I can push the time to 10pm EST. Just let me know.[/quote]

Count me in.. I'm a sucker for CAG Burnout night. Any chance of having a longer night and starting at 9 EST as well?

[quote name='QiG']Count me in.. I'm a sucker for CAG Burnout night. Any chance of having a longer night and starting at 9 EST as well?[/QUOTE]I'll either start at 9pm EST and go to just over 11pm EST, or I'll start at 10pm EST and go on until almost midnight. I'm leaning towards 9pm EST though.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'll either start at 9pm EST and go to just over 11pm EST, or I'll start at 10pm EST and go on until almost midnight. I'm leaning towards 9pm EST though.[/QUOTE]

Sweet - never played Burnout online. I'll be on.

That's what I get for allowing only an hour for install of Burnout, took me that long just to figure out how to set my router just so it would download the update, figured I was good to go since I had no problem downloading stuff/system updates from the PSN. Guess I'll try for next time.

I can't join tonight. I don't feel too good, and I'm freezing my butt off here. Also I want to play more Prince of Persia.

Had a total blast tonight -- and to top it all off, I reached Level 5 after all the online trophies and my latest Gold for destroying 60 signs. w00t!

[quote name='mguiddy']Anyone willing to help me get the two "8 Player" trophies sometime between the 1st and 18th of January?[/quote]

I still need those two trophies as well.

You can most likely count me in for a Saturday afternoon/evening game. If there's daylight, I'll bust my camera out again, otherwise since I moved my living room around, it faces my lamp and everything is washed out from the light (why I haven't used it lately).

bread's done
Back