CAG Burnout Paradise PS3 Night [6/14 @ 3PM - 9PM EDT ]

If there's a game during the weekend (any weekend really) you can probably count me in, especially if we'll do the two 8 man trophies.

Another reminder to everyone about Burnout Paradise tonight. Hopefully we get 8 people. I plan to axe three or more PSN buddies before the game so my buddy list doesn't freeze when accessing the easy drive menu.

I will definitely play tonight. Then afterwards I plan on doing some single player events to get me some more vehicles.

Count me out boys, we'll be having dinner for my mom & brother in law's birthdays tonight at 5. I hate missing CAG Burnout, but I guess my unplanned Warhawk appearance makes up for it.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I'll be there as well... I may be a bit rusty, so take it easy on me. :p[/quote]

NO MERCY!
:cool:

The Circuit City car is evil. :evil:
Bloody thing wouldn't let me play until I used it.:roll:
This was the first time I tried playing since I got the burnout license.
The game kept freezing after I chose a vehicle.
I end up reinstalling everything and that didn't work.
Then I sold my soul and picked the CC car... everything was fine again... *spooky sounds*

[quote name='mguiddy']The Circuit City car is evil. :evil:
Bloody thing wouldn't let me play until I used it.:roll:
This was the first time I tried playing since I got the burnout license.
The game kept freezing after I chose a vehicle.
I end up reinstalling everything and that didn't work.
Then I sold my soul and picked the CC car... everything was fine again... *spooky sounds*[/QUOTE]
I greatly apologize for you not getting the 8 person trophy (We will try again). We did it twice, but then at the time you requested, one left.

I'm thinking about hosting a Burnout Bikes night sometime. I don't know when, but I just really want to do some Bike Challenges. I have a lot left to do, and maybe some others do too. Where's the love for the bikes?

[quote name='KingBroly']I'm thinking about hosting a Burnout Bikes night sometime. I don't know when, but I just really want to do some Bike Challenges. I have a lot left to do, and maybe some others do too. Where's the love for the bikes?[/QUOTE]That sounds like an excellent idea. :D If I'm around, I'll jump in on the game. I was hoping to go bikes for longer today, but after the car changing incident, I just stuck to it.

Just mention when you want to play, and I'll update the thread (and say you are the host). :)

Hey, if you guys need another player, I'll gladly join sometime (bikes or cars -- doesn't matter).

I'm free pretty much any evening or weekend, provided there's a few days' notice.

To let everyone know, KingBroly will be hosting a Burnout Paradise night on Sunday, January 11th. I haven't heard the time yet, but I wanted to make sure everyone knows.

l'm down for that. I've been trying to get in a good game for challenges but there are a lot of retarded people playing this game and it's pretty difficult to get them when half the people are doing the challenges and the other half are driving around on the other side of the map.

It's probably going to be an afternoon affair. I'm still pondering if I want to start it at the bottom or the hour or not.

Sorry for the double post, but....

Burnout Paradise Bikes Afternoon
When: Sunday, 1/11
Time: 4:30pm EST
Leader: KingBroly
Vehicle: Bikes
Microphones: Heavily Preferred

Pretty much any Challenge, both Freeburn or Timed. We'll try to get the 8-person Wildcat Stadium Trophy first if people need it. Hope to see people there.

Cool Mana, thanks, and just remember that if you need in, just send me a FR. Oh, and if you put CAG in there, I'll accept it quicker (I like being able to tell where people are from)

[quote name='KingBroly']okay then

Oh, and make sure to look at my latest blog post for the most thoughtful thing ever.[/quote]
I'll add you today. My psn is nuness1988 and I'll put a cag in the message.

[quote name='sotc1988']I'll add you today. My psn is nuness1988 and I'll put a cag in the message.[/QUOTE]

Ive sent you a request as well. First CAG night, be gentle with me.. haha

I guess I'll bump it to say the session is still on for tomorrow afternoon at 4:30pm EST. I've received...3 FR's so far I believe, so that's a good sign I guess.

I was also thinking about when the Ultimate Box/DLC comes out that we hold a Big Surf Island night.

[quote name='QiG']I usually try and make all CAG Burnouts but you guys are competing with NFL playoffs right now ;)[/quote]

Playoffs? What are you talking about? Playoffs, you kidding me? Playoffs?

Anyway, because I'm in a pissy mood, be forewarned that talking about how the Cardinals beat the Panthers last night will result in kicking for sport. Mainly for my own amusement, and I'll be keeping score, too! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Might change my mind though.

Like I said before, if you want to be in the session today, just send me a FR with CAG in the message body somewhere. It shows me your willingness to play as well as politeness because I know where you're from.

No worries. I would say Mana held up the game the longest. And guiddy, for the Wildcats Trophy, you just need 8 people. It doesn't matter if it's cars or bikes (but there are Bike/Car specific challenges for that). Sorry for getting disconnected at the end. I've had some questionable online service lately.

It didn't really matter though, it seemed like we only had 2-3 more 6-player Challenges to do overall. I might hold a Bike event next week, who knows. But I have to think about it.

Really... they don't have to be cars in the ball park? Well, in that case, I just hope there are 8 people next time. :lol:

That was really fun. I need to sens some friend requests because this is my main game right now so if I'm on chances are I'm playing this.

bread's done
Back