CAG Call of Duty 4 Night [Wednesday, 8pm EST]

To let everyone know again, there's a small possibility I will be there at CoD4 night on Wednesday; however, getting a particular job (if something comes up I have to do) or working on one of my major life issues gets priority over anything else right now.

I apologize since I use to make sure I always attend CAG nights, no exceptions.

Starting this Thursday the 18th (and going till the 25th), we’re going to be kicking off a full week of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare promotions on PS3. Starting with the #1 DLC on PSN, the Variety Map Pack, dropping to $4.99 all week long. In addition, you’ll be able to rack up double XP and rank up all weekend from Friday - Sunday. I’m aiming to beat my personal best of 45 ranks in one weekend and aiming to rank up a over a full 55 ranks on PSN. I’ll be partying up with a few of the IW crew on Friday from Noon - 4 pm (PT) to take advantage of the double XP. Be sure to add the following PSN IDs to your friends list or send us invites if you see us online:

Fourzerotwoiw
COD4qaBurx
COD4qaEd
COD4artist_OLO
COD4qaNairb
COD4studioVince

While the official Play with Devs event is Friday, I’ll be playing all week long, so anytime you see me online drop me a line and let’s get some games going.

There is NO reason not to get the V-Map pack with the price lowered a whole week!

[quote name='naes']Alright, I hope I can host tonight. Just got my wisdom teeth pulled at 11am. I should be fine.[/QUOTE]What, when I had mine pulled, I was too sore for a few days. I had to sleep all day and rest, but I heard others had issues with the doctor I had do it.

As for whether I'll be there, it's a 50/50 chance. I still gotta take care of something else tonight.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']As for whether I'll be there, it's a 50/50 chance. I still gotta take care of something else tonight.[/quote]

That something else must be mid-week GTA4 night!

I'm getting on in a minute. I suck at TDM and I greatly prefer Domination but I'd be up for a little TDM with some fellow CAGs if you can tolerate my suckiness. :lol:

I know this is an odd question considering this is the PS3 forum, but some posters own multiple consoles... Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone here plans on buying Call of Duty: World at War for the PS3 instead of the 360.

Thanks to all those who reply. ^_^

[quote name='Chase']I know this is an odd question considering this is the PS3 forum, but some posters own multiple consoles... Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone here plans on buying Call of Duty: World at War for the PS3 instead of the 360.

Thanks to all those who reply. ^_^[/QUOTE]If I decide to get it, it will be on PS3.

To let everyone know, there is no Official CoD4 night tonight. We will just play ranked matches for double XP. Setting up a 6 person party is just too annoying.

I'm grabbing COD: WAW for PS3 due to my dedication solely to Playstation 3 only. I can't really compare the two platform but, I can sure suggest you GET the PS3 version instead. Why you may ask? So we can play together =)

[quote name='Chase']I know this is an odd question considering this is the PS3 forum, but some posters own multiple consoles... Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone here plans on buying Call of Duty: World at War for the PS3 instead of the 360.

Thanks to all those who reply. ^_^[/quote]
I'll be getting it for the PS3 (assuming it is a good game) and then buy it for the 360 when there is a good deal (seeing as most real life friends own a 360).

[quote name='naes']I'll be getting it for the PS3 (assuming it is a good game) and then buy it for the 360 when there is a good deal (seeing as most real life friends own a 360).[/QUOTE]You don't have to change it to Tuesday yet. I was just talking about when late October/November came around, the game may be on Tuesday. But whatever day is best for you now, it's fine. :)

Lol, I have a few friends in real life with a 360 on my XBL Buddy list, but they don't get me to buy the 360 version. :p

I'll try to get on tonight but schools kicking my ass right now. I've had 3 exams already this week and still have 2 more before friday.

[quote name='M1garand']I'll try to get on tonight but schools kicking my ass right now. I've had 3 exams already this week and still have 2 more before friday.[/QUOTE]naes should be hosting and I know he's on your list.

I finally cracked open my copy from xmas. Going through the campaign now so I can learn the game. I wont be able to play until 11PM PST most nights tho so probably no CAG action for me.

bread's done
Back