CAG Call of Duty 4 Night [Wednesday, 8pm EST]

mine is stuck at DOWNLOADING GAME SETTING.. im gonna do what neverletthem say about leaving it load for 15 minutes *crossing my fingers* please work....

so i deleted the game data utility and redownloaded the game expansion.. and then reinstalled the expansion, start up the game, then did the gaming update and bam it started working

yea, not sure why my BT mic was slowing me down so much, but once I disconnected that everything went fine. Just didn't feel like bothering with the USB mic too.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']yea, not sure why my BT mic was slowing me down so much, but once I disconnected that everything went fine. Just didn't feel like bothering with the USB mic too.[/QUOTE]I think it's because it uses more bandwidth. I had to do that in my apartment before for better connection. If you lag, removing it usually helps (doesn't matter if it's BT or USB).

CoD4ShipmentEnd.jpg

The results after the match on Shipment (free for all).

Photoshop!!!! J/k

And why is it so much fun to kill me? I seem to piss people off all the time in online games, not sure what I do... I'm fairly average haha.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I think it's because it uses more bandwidth. I had to do that in my apartment before for better connection. If you lag, removing it usually helps (doesn't matter if it's BT or USB).

CoD4ShipmentEnd.jpg

The results after the match on Shipment (free for all).[/quote]

Oh Mana, you and your fetish for clearly doctored photos. You OBVIOUSLY swapped my score with yours. Tisk tisk =).

[quote name='neverletthem']Oh Mana, you and your fetish for clearly doctored photos. You OBVIOUSLY swapped my score with yours. Tisk tisk =).[/QUOTE]No, it was real. I still can't believe I got first place.

Other highlights were:
-13 people showed up
-6 vs. 6, Hardcore TDM, with a score of 750-740 (my team winning)
-6 vs. 6, Search & Destroy, going to overtime and in very heated battle.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']No, it was real. I still can't believe I got first place.

Other highlights were:
-13 people showed up
-6 vs. 6, Hardcore TDM, with a score of 750-740 (my team winning)
-6 vs. 6, Search & Destroy, going to overtime and in very heated battle.[/quote]

Ah, I was on your team for both the bottom ones. Great games guys.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I think it's because it uses more bandwidth. I had to do that in my apartment before for better connection. If you lag, removing it usually helps (doesn't matter if it's BT or USB).

CoD4ShipmentEnd.jpg

The results after the match on Shipment (free for all).[/quote]
Nice tv.

ha, I just remembered the chinatown S&D(?) where I was trying to throw a grenade out of my range, and ended up taking out neverletthem who had the bomb while I think he was trying to plant. So I grabbed it and planted once I realized it was dropped right there, then hid in a corner until naes TKed me right before the timer expired. Was that TK retaliation naes?

The double XP weekend will be next weekend for us PS3 players, along with the 50% off deal on the map pack.

Click image to read the details. *Note the image's dates are for the 360 version I beleieve*

If you don't own the new maps yet, i'd suggest you grab them next weekend for sure!

I finally got my DOWNLOADING GAME SETTINGS RESOLVED.. RECEIVED THE INVITE FROM MANA.. GOT INTO THE GAME and I didn't know it was tied at 740..... I walked a bit turn my right,, There was naes in front of me. IN quick reflex I shot ,missed, THE ENEMY HAS SLAIN ME.. THE END... after that kill. I was like AWW SHIT!!.. I lost it for my team..I have my excuses though,, I came in late and plus I was a bit rusty =P

[quote name='Maklershed']Ahh damn you guys played last night?[/QUOTE]Yeah, I was thinking I should have posted in the OTT to tell you Mak. I'm sorry, I'll try getting you in the next time (if I remember).

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Was that TK retaliation naes?[/quote]
Oh, not at all. I was just doing it for fun because we won. He had 3 seconds to defuse the bomb so I wanted to get some action in before we won that round.

So is Wednesday the new "official" night? I'm actually a much bigger fan of that idea, just want to be sure. I'm actually on vacation for the next couple of weeks, but I will be at my brother's this coming Wednesday and he has a PS3. If we aren't doing anything else I'll jump on.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']ha, I just remembered the chinatown S&D(?) where I was trying to throw a grenade out of my range, and ended up taking out neverletthem who had the bomb while I think he was trying to plant. So I grabbed it and planted once I realized it was dropped right there, then hid in a corner until naes TKed me right before the timer expired. Was that TK retaliation naes?[/quote]

Ha, I remember that. Had my mic muted, all I said was "........god fucking dammit" It was half a second before it would have planted, too.

[quote name='neverletthem']Ha, I remember that. Had my mic muted, all I said was "........god fucking dammit" It was half a second before it would have planted, too.[/quote]

my apologies, sir.

I remember one round, I was the last one left on my team and I think someone died while trying to plant the bomb. So I rushed in and tried to plant it but... A bunch of people must have died right there because it wouldn't give me the option to plant and kept picking up different weapons lol.

Fired up COD for the first time in almost 6 months. Had a couple decent Domination matches. I'm really rusty on the maps, especially the map pack maps. I think I'll be playing more regularly again. Such a good game.

I'll try to make it on Saturday, haven't played in a while. I can't ever make it on Wednesday, so I'm up for Saturday if people play. Hell, Saturday is the only day I really have to play any game right now.:cry:

That was a fun game except for the weird glitch. Hope this isn't your last Mana because you are by far the best host on CAG.

To let everyone know, I will NOT be there on Wednesday, so send friend requests to naes, Kandal, or whoever in this thread to get in.

As for Saturday, very little chance I'll be there. If people want to play, send friend requests to someone else. I'm not sure yet if I'll ever host again (personal issues right now).

Sorry for ducking out before the game started last night. We've got a newborn and he chose that time to wake up.

The irony of course is that I'd spent the previous 90 minutes playing with strangers.

bread's done
Back