CAG Call of Duty 4 Night [Wednesday, 8pm EST]

[quote name='Kandal']no filter but usually when you play team deathmatch they split the team evenly by ranks[/QUOTE]

Yep, this helped for sure - except for one game which had 5 people +40 against 5 people less than level 10...not sure how that happened.

[quote name='dallow']The ship always sucks, it will always be a kill fest if it's not search and destroy, so don't feel bad.

Many of the high level players aren't very good, they've just played a lot.
Still anyone's game, just keep at it.[/QUOTE]

I think you're right about the levels - some of them seemed as bad as me. There are a few though who are just waaaay too good. Watching the replay of when the killed me it seemed like they could kill me in one shot (in a split second) which was amazing.

Perhaps the most frustrating are the guys who use the grenades. I lost count of the number of times someone killed me by throwing a grenade over like three buildings and having it land on me just as it exploded. so annoying.

Everybody MUST come to this game! (Except Sprintfinanceguy, You shot me to many times) It is sure to be the best COD4 night in PS3 history! Muhahahaha! So please come.

[quote name='JMEPO']Everybody MUST come to this game! (Except Sprintfinanceguy, You shot me to many times) It is sure to be the best COD4 night in PS3 history! Muhahahaha! So please come.[/quote]

I guess I should play again...

LETS GO EVERYONE WHO HAVE COD4 come join the FUN! HURRY HURRY! if you don't have tmk on your list, you can add me to get game invite!! LETS DO THIS!

[quote name='naes']We'll most likely have a game on Monday, which is when my PS3 is supposed to be back.[/QUOTE]I'm going to be out of town on Monday. Will be gone until Tuesday evening.

[quote name='neverletthem']Fun night. Was tired, so I wasn't on top of my game the last few rounds there.[/quote]

I think during that downpour hardcore match we were encountering each other exclusively. (except for the few times that smelly mojimbo guy shot me from the roof of the barn)

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I'm going to be out of town on Monday. Will be gone until Tuesday evening.[/quote]
Alright, we'll play Tuesday.

I should be available Tuesday if we want to get some people together. NAES, you should still be on my freinds list, shoot me a message if you will be playing tonight. Not sure if I will have time later, but I'm hoping to chill out and play tonight. I forgot how much I like this game until playing with the CAG group the last couple of weeks.

I can't believe just how much fun the online is...and to think I had the game sitting on my shelf for months without trying.

As much as I'd love to play with some CAGs I think 7.30 might be a little early for me. If you guys are still on at around 10 then I might try to get in on the action.

I'm getting on right now. Just wanted to let everyone know. Send friend request to naes to get in, or if you are already friends with me, you can get in through me.

Good times, Good times... Thanks as always for hosting Mana it was a lot of fun for me because I didn't get disconnected nearly as much as usual.

[quote name='Maklershed']Good times.

Mana - sorry about the headset thing. I'm charging it now and I'll make sure I pay attention to that next time before I play.[/QUOTE]It happens, no worries.

Anyway, that was fun and thanks for showing up everyone. :D

Fun night, sorry I left early. I'm still questioning why I couldn't hear you Mana. It was strange, when Naes DCed, I could hear you in the lobby PERFECTLY. As soon as he joined, I couldn't hear you anymore. Odd, out of the four times I've played on CAG nights, this was the only time it happened.

Was fun guys. Thanks for the invite Mana.

I tried turning on my mic in the middle of the game but couldn't get audio through the earpiece. P.O.S moto, I can't wait for the SOCOM headset!

All right, CoD4 night was very disappointing tonight. Too few showed up. Invite system being a pain in the butt again.

Well, that may be the VERY last CoD4 night I bother to host (that doesn't mean I won't play, I'll still show up at some). It will be all naes and if he can't show up, maybe no CoD4 unless someone else takes charge of a particular night. I'm still a bit angry right now personally about this.

*cry* aw man.. Call of duty 4 is the sweetest game though .. overall I still have fun on warhawk soo thanks for hosting mana! I hope cod4 can continue though.. Everyone please wake up and I apologize again for not being there! I want to but, the wifey got the lock down on the tv BLAH!!!! SHAQFU

[quote name='The Mana Knight']All right, CoD4 night was very disappointing tonight. Too few showed up. Invite system being a pain in the butt again.

Well, that may be the VERY last CoD4 night I bother to host (that doesn't mean I won't play, I'll still show up at some). It will be all naes and if he can't show up, maybe no CoD4 unless someone else takes charge of a particular night. I'm still a bit angry right now personally about this.[/quote]

Aren't less people better if they're friends? I actually just recently got it (rank 4) and I might of joined but my only PSN friend is refusedchaos. Is there any other way to get in other than invite?

bread's done
Back