CAG Call of Duty 4 Night [Wednesday, 8pm EST]

[quote name='dallow']Sorry for playing under the influence.

I did awesome after I went solo though, hehe.[/QUOTE]

We still kicked butt though! Except for that Wet works shit, they were just spamming those grenades.

PSN Name: Jesticle
Time Zone: Eastern
When Availability (Day/Time):
Monday - Before noon
Tuesday - Before noon
Wednesday - Before noon
Thursday - N/A
Friday - 2:00 P.M. to 7 P.M.
Saturday - N/A
Sunday - Before noon
Can you change that up? Here is updated times, taking into account my school and work scheduels. Notice my account was changed as well. Thanks bud.

PSN Name: Jest311
When Availability (Day/Time):
Monday - After 6pm
Tuesday - Either after 1pm or 9pm
Wednesday - Either after 3pm or 9pm
Thursday - After 6pm
Friday - After 3pm or 9pm
Saturday - Either all day or after 6pm
Sunday - Either all day or after 5pm

Oh yeah. Anyone else having problems when they go to "Join Game". I get the "downloading game settings..." screen for 20 mins or more.

Now that we got loads of people playing in here, I think it'd be cool if we set some day and time to have a huge CAG private game, where we can all kick each others asses. Nothing too long just a few games as I know a lot what the EXP to level up.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Now that we got loads of people playing in here, I think it'd be cool if we set some day and time to have a huge CAG private game, where we can all kick each others asses. Nothing too long just a few games as I know a lot what the EXP to level up.[/quote]Somehow we were able to make CAG only ranked matches for a while when we had a ton of players on.

That'd be nice again.

i've been playing a lot, and really sucking it up. my kill/death ratio is probably around .65, and i've played probably about 150+ games...ugh.

i'd be interested in playing with a regular group, but just know that i'm usually dead weight :)

PSN: electricmayhem11

That was an ordeal for me! I kept getting kicked out, lost my connection once, so I just ended up playing more public games then games with you guys. Hopefully it'll work better next time.

PSN Name: Chodax
Time Zone: Mountain (MST)
When Available (Day/Time):
Monday - ANYTIME
Tuesday - ANYTIME
Wednesday - ANYTIME
Thursday - ANYTIME
Friday - ANYTIME
Saturday - ANYTIME
Sunday - ANYTIME

[quote name='js1']Pootie you still have not added me to the main page yet. If you could add this to the main page.

PSN Name:js_18

When Available (Day/Time) *It all depends on how busy I am with school, and when the kids and wife are in bed.

Monday - 6:30p-12A*
Tuesday - 6:30p-12A*
Wednesday - 6:30p-12A*
Thursday - 6:30p-12A*
Friday - 6:30p-3A
Saturday - 10:00p-3A
Sunday - 6:30p-12A*[/QUOTE]

DONE

[quote name='sprintfinanceguy']I'll be on LATE tonight (probably close to midnight) I'm trying to install linux right now on the PS3. Hope some of you are still on, I have Monday off. :)[/QUOTE]

if you run some emulators let me know how they work.

PSN Name: Iakonafuji
Time Zone: Pacific
Monday - 3:00p.m.- 3:00a.m.
Tuesday - 3:00p.m.- 4:00a.m.
Wednesday - 5:00p.m.-3:00a.m.
Thursday - 3:00p.m.-3:00a.m.
Friday - 3:00p.m.-5:00a.m.
Saturday - 12:00p.m.-5:00a.m.
Sunday - 12:00p.m.-2:00a.m.

THOMAS96 --The Linux thing isn't going my way quite yet... I can't get my WIFI recognized, and I'm worried about that before emulators. (emulators are 2nd on the list though). I was using ubuntu, I think I'm going to try KUBUNTU instead, apparently people are getting that one up with less issues.

On a more on topic note, set up a COD4 CAG only time and I'll be there. Haven't been on much lately, fighting with this linux deal, but I'll make time for that.

[quote name='sprintfinanceguy']THOMAS96 --The Linux thing isn't going my way quite yet... I can't get my WIFI recognized, and I'm worried about that before emulators. (emulators are 2nd on the list though). I was using ubuntu, I think I'm going to try KUBUNTU instead, apparently people are getting that one up with less issues.

On a more on topic note, set up a COD4 CAG only time and I'll be there. Haven't been on much lately, fighting with this linux deal, but I'll make time for that.[/QUOTE]

[ afterdawn.forums.com might can help you with the linux problems. I remember it was a problem initially that it would recognize routers, but I think its something that was fixed. ]

I'm having a big problem connecting to you guys while on COD4, I don't know what to do. what modes do you guys play, I figure the only way to join your game is to just get into the game by luck. Oh well I guess I'll see you guys Saturday.

The connection problems are just inherent in the system. If someone sends you an invite and they are not in a lobby more than likely you'll get the error. Somedays you'll just get it because. Best thing is to send a PSN message and wait for the other person to invite you or coordinate time for everyone to meet up.

[quote name='chodax']PSN Name: Chodax
Time Zone: Mountain (MST)
Monday - ANYTIME
Tuesday - ANYTIME
Wednesday - ANYTIME
Thursday - ANYTIME
Friday - ANYTIME
Saturday - ANYTIME
Sunday - ANYTIME[/quote]

so are u some kind of billionaire?

i wish i could have your schedule :D

[quote name='StrandedBrit']The connection problems are just inherent in the system. If someone sends you an invite and they are not in a lobby more than likely you'll get the error. Somedays you'll just get it because. Best thing is to send a PSN message and wait for the other person to invite you or coordinate time for everyone to meet up.[/QUOTE]

what match type do we play.. Team Deathmatch?

[quote name='Thomas96']what match type do we play.. Team Deathmatch?[/QUOTE]
mostly groundwar in large groups or tdm in smaller ones.

[quote name='amicus']thomas can't u get into our party? we're like exchanging invites. everyone is currently in m1's party.[/QUOTE]

what mode are you gusy playing cause I def can't get into the party

[quote name='Blackout542']Cool playing with you Bridge and js. Too bad we got owned.[/QUOTE]

I was kind of messing around in those games, I was trying out some different guns and perks.

[quote name='js1']I was kind of messing around in those games, I was trying out some different guns and perks.[/quote]

Yeah I just started playing so I'm not too hot. I suck pretty bad ;)

[quote name='Solid-Snake-08']Relax Blackout your actually doing pretty good, if not better than when i was first starting out.[/QUOTE]
Same here.

[quote name='js1']Same here.[/quote]

Lol thanks for the compliment. Hopefully next Saturday I can get in some more CAG games. Seems like every time the party was going, the game got cancelled, lobby closed, party was having problems, etc. Kind of weird.

What the fuckING hell was going on with the servers today? Connection Errors every other match. Was playing with a couple of you guys, but the party system is not working lately...

Lost a 12 kill 0 death start to one of those errors. I'm beginning to wonder if people are pulling the plug if they have a bad match?

PSN Name: refusedchaos
Time Zone: Pacific (PST)
Monday - after 5pm
Tuesday - after 5pm
Wednesday - after 5pm
Thursday - after 5pm
Friday - after 5pm
Saturday - ANYTIME
Sunday - ANYTIME

[quote name='sprintfinanceguy']What the fuckING hell was going on with the servers today? Connection Errors every other match. Was playing with a couple of you guys, but the party system is not working lately...

Lost a 12 kill 0 death start to one of those errors. I'm beginning to wonder if people are pulling the plug if they have a bad match?[/quote]

COD4 servers for PS3 suck balls. I get disconnected all the time, or the party is broken up, or whatever else can happen, happens. It really sucks.

Anyone on tonight? I'm phoenix_arnoud.

I've been loving Domination lately. Led my team to a couple of wins for the first time ever for me. I even called in my first chopper. How the hell do you use the chopper, anyway? I think I wasted it. (Not to mention my wasting of my air support. :\)

[quote name='torifile']Anyone on tonight? I'm phoenix_arnoud.

I've been loving Domination lately. Led my team to a couple of wins for the first time ever for me. I even called in my first chopper. How the hell do you use the chopper, anyway? I think I wasted it. (Not to mention my wasting of my air support. :\)[/QUOTE]
No, you really can't waste the chopper. l call it ASAP and hope it catches a few people.

Oh, by the way guys I ended up changing my user name to Ghost_Face_36. It was js_18. So I will have to re-send friend invites, or if some of you could re-send some my way I would appreciate it.

[quote name='js1']No, you really can't waste the chopper. l call it ASAP and hope it catches a few people.

Oh, by the way guys I ended up changing my user name to Ghost_Face_36. It was js_18. So I will have to re-send friend invites, or if some of you could re-send some my way I would appreciate it.[/QUOTE]
I think I wasted it the only way possible - I got it about 10 seconds before we won the match. :lol: What happens if you die before you call it (or the airstrike or UAV for that matter)? Do you lose it?

[quote name='M1garand']Why you change your psn id?[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to change the main id I wanted something not so plain, the only way I could was to start over. The only thing I lost was the COD 4 stuff:cry: . So it not too big of a deal. Which I can get back fairly quick and gives me a chance to start fresh.

[quote name='js1']No, you really can't waste the chopper. l call it ASAP and hope it catches a few people.

Oh, by the way guys I ended up changing my user name to Ghost_Face_36. It was js_18. So I will have to re-send friend invites, or if some of you could re-send some my way I would appreciate it.[/quote]

Wu Tang 4 Ever!!!!!!! Nice name choice, I was thinking of changing to Hot Nickels or M-E-T-H-O-D Man. Not sure though...

bread's done
Back