CAG Call of Duty 4 Night [Wednesday, 8pm EST]

[quote name='whoknows']I'd be up for playing tonight. I'm pretty sure you're on my friends list so just invite me or I'll invite you when I see you :)[/QUOTE]

see you on. :)

hmm weird. strandedbit, buddha, and i. just owned a headquaters that was like 6 on 4 for like half the game.

those invites i was sending out, were when a spot opened up on the server. they got filled pretty fast. suko got in one of them.

had to take a quick break,be back on in a little bit. we sure did own that headquarters! suko, why no prestige mode yet? just curious

had to take a quick break,be back on in a little bit. we sure did own that headquarters! suko, why no prestige mode yet? just curious

[quote name='buddah8640']had to take a quick break,be back on in a little bit. we sure did own that headquarters! suko, why no prestige mode yet? just curious[/quote]

we were a well oiled machine....that shipment one. so lucky getting that middle HQ at the end. no one saw me.

i'll probably play again later too. maybe....

[quote name='buddah8640']had to take a quick break,be back on in a little bit. we sure did own that headquarters! suko, why no prestige mode yet? just curious[/QUOTE]

I'm not doing it. I don't care about "rankings" in this game since it's more of how much time you put into the game. So I guess I'm saying there's not much incentive for me to do it.

i couldnt connect to amicusu either or buddah or anyone rlly so i just went and raped in sabotage got p90 markemen 1-3 in 3 games :) last game 71kills 25deaths

also we should make a standard time on weekdays for everyone whos playing to meet if they want so we don't keep throwing invites at eachother

if only sony got off their ass and added in game XMB so we could message each other instead of randomly inviting each other back and forth.

can't tell if its a "no i don't wanna play" or "u come join me" or "i can't get in!"

wish there was something like warhawk, where u can keep trying to join ppl on ur friends list. instead of this invitation party system.

in game joining would be great also why dont more game makers include in game messaging like resistance and rock band

[quote name='M1garand']also we should make a standard time on weekdays for everyone whos playing to meet if they want so we don't keep throwing invites at eachother[/quote]

Agreed. Any suggestions? 9pm EST?

i should be on. i'll try to have my computer on too, so i can see this thread. so i know if i should continuing spamming invites.

[quote name='M1garand']incase u haven't played yet today the servers are fixed, thank god[/QUOTE]

Sweet!:applause:

i'm playing now if anyone wants to play... i'll probably be playing throughout the nights, so just send me an invite. and if i'm in a game, i'll invite u back.

[quote name='amicus']i'm playing now if anyone wants to play... i'll probably be playing throughout the nights, so just send me an invite. and if i'm in a game, i'll invite u back.[/quote]

Yeap...

myself (Iakonafuji), Knightsdwn, m1garand, and amicusu are rippin it up right now...

except for that first game we played. >

Amicusu,
Js_1 and I can't join your party cause it says our game list is newer than yours, or the hosts. Maybe quit and try a new party.???

all in all a pretty good night for CAG.

i'll probably be on later, but i've been playing since like 7pm EST. so i need a break.

tonight was great i love playing with all you guys we actually have some coordination and cooperation definitely glad this clan has picked up so much... and lol whiteassassin cursing out js_18 was fuckin hilarious

[quote name='M1garand']tonight was great i love playing with all you guys we actually have some coordination and cooperation definitely glad this clan has picked up so much... and lol whiteassassin cursing out js_18 was fuckin hilarious[/QUOTE]

Haha I was the one talking shit to him. I was all like "why do you keep on stuttering like you have a dick in your mouth" and dude was all like "shut up"

Played for a bit awhile ago and was shocked that I could actually get into a game on my first try. Glad it's working better now.

[quote name='Pootie Thang']Haha I was the one talking shit to him. I was all like "why do you keep on stuttering like you have a dick in your mouth" and dude was all like "shut up"[/QUOTE]
That was too funny! I thought it was great when the was like "What does CAG mean?" He got silence... I wanted to yell Clit Attacker Gang or something stupid like that.

Anyway, I had alot of fun playing with you guys and I am looking forward to playing with you guys again. I be on late(around 11pm-2am) Friday and Saturday.

[quote name='js1']That was too funny! I thought it was great when the was like "What does CAG mean?" He got silence... I wanted to yell Clit Attacker Gang or something stupid like that.

Anyway, I had alot of fun playing with you guys and I am looking forward to playing with you guys again. I be on late(around 11pm-2am) Friday and Saturday.[/quote]

HAHA omg..that was the best part when he asked that...Everything seriously went silent. LOL....

Anyways, yeah, its been like 2 days since we all collaborated to play, but we had some good matches and such. Lots of good coordination and I must admit, it felt damn good seeing the final results with [CAG] at the top of all the leaderboards...:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

i dunno if i'm gonna play tonight at the proposed time. i wanna watch the pats game. but i'm sure i'll be on after the game for those who want to play late night.

[quote name='amicus']i dunno if i'm gonna play tonight at the proposed time. i wanna watch the pats game. but i'm sure i'll be on after the game for those who want to play late night.[/QUOTE]

I will be on later depending on how the pats game is, if it's close I'll be on after the game.

[quote name='oldboy']pats will win.

don't worry about it.[/QUOTE]

I think they will too, then they will get beat next week by the Chargers.;)

[quote name='js1']I think they will too, then they will get beat next week by the Chargers.;)[/QUOTE]

*COUGHCOUGHyeahrightCOUGHCOUGH*

i still don't know who to add on PSN for today's game.

EDIT: This isn't looking too good... NE should have challenged.

[quote name='oldboy']*COUGHCOUGHyeahrightCOUGHCOUGH*

i still don't know who to add on PSN for today's game.

EDIT: This isn't looking too good... NE should have challenged.[/quote]

add pootie, m1garand, buddha, strandedbrit, and myself. we're pretty active. like everyday active.

Hahahah...we had a good run, Pootie, M1garand, amicus, djkuro, and i forgot who else was in the party. It was pretty funny seeing the same people log in/log out of our games! Anyways, i'm not going to play tonight, I'm going to the LA Clipper game. Have fun tonight guys!

bread's done
Back