CAG Call of Duty 4 Night [Wednesday, 8pm EST]

I finally got this game.
WOW its pretty great. Although more players for multiplayer madness would be even better.. max is 18?
Add me to CAGE I guess.

[quote name='dchen5']does anyone have problems joining matches?[/quote]

I was today. Tried for 20mins then just gave up. Seems like everytime there is a holiday or something, new issues crop up.

That was fun last night pootie. You guys are much higher ranked than me,but I think I did ok though. I kept having connection problems. It sucked. I hoping to be able to play tonight, Now for the clan tag, I just add CAGE for east coast? or would it just be CAG?

PSN Name:js_18

Time Zone: Eastern

When Available (Day/Time) *It all depends on how busy I am with school, and when the kids and wife are in bed.

Monday - 6:30p-12A*
Tuesday - 6:30p-12A*
Wednesday - 6:30p-12A*
Thursday - 6:30p-12A*
Friday - 6:30p-3A
Saturday - 10:00p-3A
Sunday - 6:30p-12A*

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Just add CAG if you want. There hasn't really been enough people for 'east' or 'west'.[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks.

Ugh, online is awful right now. Took me 30mins to get into a game and then the host left. If this keeps up I may move over to the 360 version, I don't want to pay for LIVE, but if that's what it takes for the online to work decently then I guess I'll pay it.

[quote name='whoknows']Hmmm...some dude from Canada wants to buy my Orange. Box...is it hard/expensive to ship to canada?[/QUOTE]

If it's light enough to ship it first class mail, no. Believe it's in the $5 range for a 1lb package, pretty much acts like domestic mail.

COD4 online is awful right now, I spent almost half an hour trying to get into a game and when I finally did the host ended the game. If this keeps up I may move over to the 360 version. I don't want to pay for LIVE, but if that's what it takes...

EDIT: Looks like LIVE is having problems of it's own. I lol @ the idea of me paying for that.

Probably should've realized that wasn't on topic.

Regardless, I'd like to get in on this when it goes down again. Balphon is the PSN tag, I should be on Sat. as well as various other times if anyone can drop me an invite/add me.

bump
this is the first time i have had to wait 5+ minutes to find people for a game..

dunno if servers are screwed up or what.

Severs are screwed up right now. The only "online" thing you can do is private matches. I'd be up for it if more people wanted to do that.

the servers are really acting up right now...

but I'm down for a private match.

Iakonafuji is my PSN name. Hit me up if you want to play!

i just added a bunch of ppl to so we can try to get some private games going while the servers are down.

[quote name='amicus']i just added a bunch of ppl to so we can try to get some private games going while the servers are down.[/quote]

Hey bro...im playing with u now..We just finished our first game with the 4 of us in the Free For All...Good job :) Now we're on Crossfire for the Team Deathmatch..

Good that we can actually play while the servers are shit

Amicusu...You're an animal man! Good job tonight...you ripped a lot of people up....including myself. Haha. Good games

[quote name='Pootie Thang']Just a reminder... we have a game tonight! If the servers aren't working I will host like I did a couple days ago.[/quote]

Hey PT, I think I added you tonight...Just let me know when you accept so we can get some games goin tonight ;)

Good games last night Amicus, burr22, M1garand, & iakonafuji. Hey guys, I should be able to play but I get out of work at 9:00 PM so I will be late.

Sucks to hear the servers are still bad. Have they gotten better at all, or are they still like they've been for the past few days?

[quote name='whoknows']Sucks to hear the servers are still bad. Have they gotten better at all, or are they still like they've been for the past few days?[/QUOTE]

They're better than they were a few days ago, but that isn't saying much.

Work is being done to fix the issue it seems.

Hey Everyone --

Wanted to give you an update, I just got word back from DemonWare that they've been aware of the issue with the servers being down and have been working to address it. I will update you with any relevant information they send my way regarding their progress.

Due to this issue you may receive the Downloading Game Settings error for extended periods of time as well as matchmaking issues (connecting to games, finding games). Of course we're keeping close tabs on their work and as I said, will update you with any progress updates they pass along.

Just got another update, the servers should be up and running as of now. However, we are testing it here at the office and still noticing some issues. Able to connect to some games but not all.

DemonWare is still working on the servers, they should be approving gradually as they work, I will keep you updated with progress as they send it to me.

Thanks for letting me know guys, we've been testing it out here at the studio and are having the same issues. We're getting into a few games, but still having a lot of the same issues.

We've informed DemonWare and they are by no means chalking it up as "fixed" and walking away, I'll keep you updated.

Hey guys, I played the PC version of this and it is really fun and there are tons of online matches always going on, but how is the online on the PS3? I saw that it is a long load time to join online matches but are their a lot of people playing at once? Would just like an opinion on the game before I drop some money on it.

There's usually tons of people playing, just with the server issues recently it seems a bit more quiet.

I've been able to log in fine, just get a lot of 'empty' games. If I don't get a room full of poeple instantly I just go back and try and find another game. I might have to do this several times, but usually works.

Lag seems to be a problem with these server problems too.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']I've been able to log in fine, just get a lot of 'empty' games. If I don't get a room full of poeple instantly I just go back and try and find another game. I might have to do this several times, but usually works.[/QUOTE]
That's exactly what I run into. If I have to try too many times, though, I just quit and try to play again later. This past Friday evening was intolerable, though. :bomb:

[quote name='liquidcross']That's exactly what I run into. If I have to try too many times, though, I just quit and try to play again later. This past Friday evening was intolerable, though. :bomb:[/quote]

Friday was horrible. Here's hoping this week turns out better.

M1Garand- Played with you for a bit on the domination map...too bad the "host" disconnected everyone..

Well the bright side is that progress is being made to fix all of this :)

I was able to play a couple rounds of the Team deathmatch and Deathmatch modes today around 6:30 EST. I should be on later tonight around 10-10:30PM EST if anyone wants to play.

I'd be up for playing tonight. I'm pretty sure you're on my friends list so just invite me or I'll invite you when I see you :)

Yea so I bought UT3 and the multiplayer really stunk and I returned it and bought this, here is hoping to fun multiplayer.

bread's done
Back