CAG Call of Duty 4 Night [Wednesday, 8pm EST]

[quote name='NamPaehc']My vote = Don't do it. I used the double XP weapon to help me get halfway back up again, but that was a pain in itself. Starting with the basic weapons again was very annoying. :)[/QUOTE]

Hehe i know, its not bad..I got to L15 now..I miss my M14 but M16 was my weapon for a long time before I switched to G3/P90 then to M14.. Only perk I miss is 3x frag.

[quote name='NamPaehc']My vote = Don't do it. I used the double XP weapon to help me get halfway back up again, but that was a pain in itself. Starting with the basic weapons again was very annoying. :)[/quote]Thanks for the invites last night man.
I was playing with a friend of mine who just got it and we were just messing around.

I tried to join your guys game and bring him with me but, stuff happened.

I'd like to play with you guys soon though.

Can I join?
I'll play Saturday.
I think my Friends list is pretty full, I'll try to delete some of the people I don't know or never get on.

when people invite me to their games or their parties, it always says error. is their anything i can do about that or am i not doing something right?

[quote name='Bridge21C']when people invite me to their games or their parties, it always says error. is their anything i can do about that or am i not doing something right?[/quote]

The error is basically a cannot connect error. Happens if someone invites you while you're playing, then you accept but they have left the game or are in another game. There are other instances and yes it sucks.

Game tonight... it looks like I no longer want to run this clan since not very many people seem to want to play. Anyways, if anyone would like to take over, post it on this thread. Thanks

Hey pootie, just not many people availble to play.
System needs a bigger userbase.

I'll play tonight with you. I'm only friends with you and Namphec(sp?) here, so you'll have to invite me.

[quote name='whoknows']If you don't want it anymore, I bet TMK will take it since he organizes the other PSN games.[/QUOTE]I would gladly take the honor of leading the CoD4 clan here, but I do not own the game yet.

However, due to going on sale for $40 and if I have sufficient funds to add the game, I probably will and take over (if someone wants me to, because I'd make sure game nights work out).

hey ive been playing online for quite some time and forgot about this thread. anyways id like to play with some of u guys soemtime. PSN: JANIZZZLE

i hardly play in the weekday and weekends is late night -.-

I'd love to play some games with you guys
PSN: M1garand
TIme Zone: Mountain

Im on most days after 4 and almost always on saturday and sunday

I'll temp take it, but Mana Knight's debating getting COD4 this week. If he does, then he'll take over clan responsibilities.

If he doesn't i'll be second in line.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']I'll temp take it, but Mana Knight's debating getting COD4 this week. If he does, then he'll take over clan responsibilities.

If he doesn't i'll be second in line.[/QUOTE]Or else, we can look into sharing responsibilities until I get it. You handle the in-game organization, while I handle the clan organization in the forum (well, basically the list of people), everyones info, figure out the best time to set CoD4 nights, along with keeping people up to date with CoD4 nights and such (kind of like what I originally did for Warhawk when I wasn't running the clan).

I'm going to try to put a bigger emphasis on the gaming group, where hopefully we can make a CoD4, UT3, Warhawk, etc. game nights solid.

Actually, what I'm thinking about doing maybe is a little rotation, where one week everyone plays CoD4 on Friday (while Warhawk is Saturday), then switch the nights the next week.

Still waiting for my copy from Amazon...but I'm in. I originally had it on the PS3 but switched it to the Xbox 360. Now I have it on both thanks to Amazon. I will probably play the PS3 one a lot more often.

PSN ID: RiCEBOi
Timezone: PST
Availability: Depends

PS...me and DJKuro on the same team = instant win

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Still waiting for my copy from Amazon...but I'm in. I originally had it on the PS3 but switched it to the Xbox 360. Now I have it on both thanks to Amazon. I will probably play the PS3 one a lot more often.

PSN ID: RiCEBOi
Timezone: PST
Availability: Depends

PS...me and DJKuro on the same team = instant win[/QUOTE]

DJKuro sucks. Damn Hawaiians. Haha just messin but I think the real all-star of the team is FDBToke. That guy is crazy

I am down for Friday. Also, I don't have school anymore so I am available every day except Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday... and when the Leafs are on.
Also also, I forgot my password to my PSN account, I have a new one. Its Jest311. Add me if you want.

Anyone gonna be on tonight? As long as mine isn't lagging like yesterday, I'll probably be on around 9 or so EST.

fuck yeah I finally got it through Amazon. I'll be playing a whole lot more now with a keeper instead of a rental. I'll probably be on in like 30 mins or so. Everyone add me if you want to win :lol:

I decided I can't hold out and will probably get the game. It will be either next week ($37 at Target), or 12/26 at GS for $40 (since I have a lot of GS credit). Only concern I have about the game is I hope it doesn't brick my PS3 (I remember Thongsy's PS3 dying after this game). I'm more concerned because my PS3 has frozen (or maybe the HDMI did not handshake when quitting once) twice this week.

But when I get it, I will take over clan duties.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I decided I can't hold out and will probably get the game. It will be either next week ($37 at Target), or 12/26 at GS for $40 (since I have a lot of GS credit). Only concern I have about the game is I hope it doesn't brick my PS3 (I remember Thongsy's PS3 dying after this game). I'm more concerned because my PS3 has frozen (or maybe the HDMI did not handshake when quitting once) twice this week.

But when I get it, I will take over clan duties.[/QUOTE]

Great thanks man. Why not get it now at BB for $35 after $10 off coupon?

Anyways they released update 1.10 for CoD4 today so maybe it won't brick your system. I dunno anyone who's it has bricked.

[quote name='Pootie Thang']Great thanks man. Why not get it now at BB for $35 after $10 off coupon?[/QUOTE]I know it's on sale at Best Buy, but didn't know about the coupon. Only reason I wanted it at GS was because I have ~$87 in store credit, but we'll see (there are other things I will buy there anyway).

I'd like to play with CAGE whenever I'm on (some time between 7-10pm random nights during the week) - I'm located on the East Coast. CoD4 is the first online shooter I've played in years, though, so my skills aren't there yet. Is there in-game setup needed for being a part of a clan?
Any tips for a newbie?

bread's done
Back