CAG Call of Duty 4 Night [Wednesday, 8pm EST]

Yeah, it was fun. Too bad our stats don't get recorded because they're having problems or something. At least I found out I'm not great on small and hectic maps. Also, sorry for the internet problems on my end. It's been really weird tonight.

[quote name='suko_32']Yeah, it was fun. Too bad our stats don't get recorded because they're having problems or something. At least I found out I'm not great on small and hectic maps. Also, sorry for the internet problems on my end. It's been really weird tonight.[/quote]

Yeah good game even though I suck at FPS. Sorry I tried to killed you so many times. Didn't know who was who.

So just to make sure, you don't need to press a button to talk on the mic, right?

And tonight was a lot of fun, we should do it again tomorrow or next week (finals will be over :D )

[quote name='blueweltall']Yeah good game even though I suck at FPS. Sorry I tried to killed you so many times. Didn't know who was who.[/QUOTE]

lol, it's cool. I accidentally killed one of my own teammates once. I blame it on being a first timer on hardcore mode.

[quote name='whoknows']So just to make sure, you don't need to press a button to talk on the mic, right?

And tonight was a lot of fun, we should do it again tomorrow or next week (finals will be over :D )[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you don't need to press a button.

[quote name='suko_32']lol, it's cool. I accidentally killed one of my own teammates once. I blame it on being a first timer on hardcore mode. [/quote]

Ha! Yeah the level before I quit I got -20. Didn't even realize it. :cry: After this one kill it took me 30 secs to respawn and a big message along the bottom said "Friendly Fire Will Not Be Tolerated". Must have capped a few of my own teammated in succession. I hate that apartment building level.

PSN Name: djscamper
Time Zone: pacific
When Available (Day/Time): Day
Monday - Morning
Tuesday - Anytime
Wednesday - Anytime
Thursday - Anytime
Friday - Anytime
Saturday - Anytime
Sunday - Anytime

Would love to meet up with you guys online.

They fix the ranking system yet?last 2 days I have been earning my P90 before I could use it since im stuck at L39 and a half..

[quote name='FlipSide']They fix the ranking system yet?last 2 days I have been earning my P90 before I could use it since im stuck at L39 and a half..[/quote]

Tis weird, because I've been ranking up fine. Oh well.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']Tis weird, because I've been ranking up fine. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

Really? Everytime I go online my ranking goes back to L39 and a half..I gotten 41 and 40 and 41 the last 3 sessions,havent played today though..

Edit: Its fixed now, I signin ang I was 41 ^_^

you go to the online lobby, and wait for an invite. the person who invites u needs to be on ur friends list.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Double XP WEEKEND

Starts: Friday Dec 7th at 10 AM (PST)

Ends: Monday Dec 10th at 10 AM (PST)

Details:

We're kicking off a double XP weekend exclusively on the PS3 starting on Friday and lasting till Monday morning. Play at anytime starting at 10 am (PST) through Monday at 10 am (PST) and you'll earn double the XP in every gametype. Rank up higher, unlock more all weekend long!

This is a special limited time deal, so get in there and rank up while the double XP lasts, as come Monday morning it's back to normal XP. See you online!

Perfect timing for this weekend!

[quote name='blueweltall']Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Double XP WEEKEND

Starts: Friday Dec 7th at 10 AM (PST)

Ends: Monday Dec 10th at 10 AM (PST)

Details:

We're kicking off a double XP weekend exclusively on the PS3 starting on Friday and lasting till Monday morning. Play at anytime starting at 10 am (PST) through Monday at 10 am (PST) and you'll earn double the XP in every gametype. Rank up higher, unlock more all weekend long!

This is a special limited time deal, so get in there and rank up while the double XP lasts, as come Monday morning it's back to normal XP. See you online!

Perfect timing for this weekend![/quote]

I guess it's a weekend of COD4. It is good timing for the clan weekend game!

Wow awesome timing on the double XP. I haven't been able to play a lot and this will let me catch up big time.

On another note, I had fun playing with Amicusu a couple days back. We were owning noobs left and right. Can't wait to play with more CAG's.

This game (online) is so damn amazing.. COD4 definite needs some more maps... I can't even play the single player... forget that... I gots to ge to the final level...

Current Votes!

FRIDAY the 7th - 0
SATURDAY the 8th - 9
SUNDAY the 9th - 0

I am going to make it official. The game will be held on Saturday Night, 6 P.M. Pacific / 9 P.M. Eastern

buddha and i played this morning. we represented CAGE well!

anyways i can't make it to the game this week, or next week. i'm gonna be in cancun!!!!!!!! have fun.

6 PM just like the previous post said....

I might be able to play. Add Jesticle to your firends if you feel so inclined

I can also play tonight, probably starting around 2 or 3pm EST. Send me a message and friends invite on PSN.

hey im available to play anytime this weekend and im also looking for a clan to join just add me my psn is kingkoopa09

i am currently unavailable for sat. (i said i was but due to recent events i can not make it) please take my vote off. (dont know if it matters anymore)

I wont be able to play with you guys this weeken since I have to work this Saturday but if anyone else wants to play on Sunday let me know.

Had to bail early but was fun as hell. That one time I got assigned to the non-CAG team was awesome. Had a blast mowing some of you guys down :D
hehe

[quote name='FlipSide']Anyone do prestige mode? Im contemplating hehe..I get a new shiny badge but I lose all my weapons and perks[/quote]

My vote = Don't do it. I used the double XP weapon to help me get halfway back up again, but that was a pain in itself. Starting with the basic weapons again was very annoying. :)

bread's done
Back